Let's Get Reckless.

Got Me Frustrated

I slumped at the table, not wanting to be here. It wasn’t that I was unhappy, I just don’t think I want a party. My reason for that was simple: I was scared of Joe planning this. A completely legit reason. And my biggest fear was people thinking I was more stuck up and bratty than before. Joe’s imagination had the ability to be somewhat wild sometimes and it might make me out to be snobby if this party was too elaborate.

A sigh escaped my lips as I watched Nick roll out the whiteboard. Usually everyone would say he was being ridiculous again, but apparently they were all taking the matter of my birthday very seriously. When I tried to object, Miley and Demi immediately took action.

“What kind of kid never had a birthday party?!” They threw up their hands, eyes widened. The two looked like in fraternal twins in perfect synch.

“A kid who never got the chance to be a kid,” I grumbled. I normally wouldn’t be as grouchy but due to busy work schedules, I didn’t go to sleep last night. Recently, Margaret has taking to booking me up so busy. I think her goal is to make me so tired that I’ll sleep in my off time rather than see Joe. Knowing her, it’s not that far fetched.

“Until she fell in love with a daring fellow,” Joe cut in, smiling handsomely and winking at me. I tried not to smile, instead turning away to look at the wall since this dumb room had no windows. Nick picked the most boring hotel conference room for us to meet at and he probably did it on purpose.

“Okay, I thought about it some more and decided we shouldn’t have Jamie here.”

“What the hell? Why not? I know you did not make me drag my ass here for no reason!” I said somewhat angrily, forgetting that this is what I wanted; to not have to be here.

“Because it’s going to be the surprises of all surprises. And because you’re in a pissy mood.” Miley answered, getting me to stick my tongue out at her.

“But I hate surprises!”

“But I lovethem and I love you.” Joe said, coming to where I sat and kissing my cheek.

“All we need is a few things for you to answer.” Demi said, joining in their ganging up on me.

I sighed, relenting. Nick, Demi, Joe, and Miley all asked questions and I answered them, just wanting to leave. When we finished I was even more tired and grumpy than before.

“C’mon baby, let’s go lay down.” Joe prodded me.

“Joe we need you here.” Nick objected, making me shoot daggers at him. Now he’s trying to muzzle in on much needed Joe and Jamie time. The little bugger.

Joe shot him a look. “I’ll be back; I’m sure you guys have other things to discuss.” I felt Joe’s arms wrap around my waist, pulling me up. I put my head on his shoulder as we supported my weight as we walked about the room. Once we made it to the elevator and to a hotel room two floors down, he laid me down before settling himself right next to me. I sighed, feeling much better being in a bed and next to Joe.

“I didn’t know you could be so cranky.” He murmured, smiling and smoothing my hair over.

“Margaret has been working me like crazy.” I mumbled, nuzzling my way into him. He wrapped his arms around me, keeping me close.

“God, I hate her.”

“I know right; what a bitch.”

“Language. You also swear like a sailor when you’re mad. I’ll have to remember that.” He chuckled, softly ticking my side.

“I don’t know where I get it from.” I told him honestly. I could hear as well as feel myself getting drowsier. My hand that was clutching Joe’s shirt was getting loser and I was losing consciousness. I was going to attempt to fight it before Joe stopped me.

“Let go, Babe. You’ll feel so much better.”

I simply nodded, pressing a kiss to wherever my mouth was closest to on his body. Within a few mere moments I was lost in slumber.

&&

I woke up and the first thing I realized was that Joe was not by my side. If I wouldn’t have realized that, I would have thought I was at home; that’s the only way we wouldn’t share a bed. It got to the point where if I was at home, sometimes I couldn’t sleep because Joe wasn’t holding me. We’ve had the same routine for months and months so going without it felt weird. I even called him sometimes in the middle of the night to come over just so I’d be able to sleep. Selfish, I know, but worth it.

Sitting up, I remembered I was in the hotel room. Looking around it, I didn’t see any one but me in here. Taking a glance at the alarm clock on the nightstand beside me, I saw that it was 2:35, meaning I’d been sleep for about three and a half hours; I doubted that they were still in the ‘meeting’.

I got out of the bed slowly, yawning as my bare feet touched the carpeted ground. I didn’t quite know what to do with myself. I didn’t want to stay in this room by myself and I was hungry. So, without putting shoes back on, I walked out of the hotel room with the key card, slipping it into my sweats pocket. The hallway was cold and quiet, but I was in my own zone as I went down the elevator and out of the doors. I know I probably looked a real mess right now. I was wearing sweats that were riding low so the black tank top I was wearing that was riding high showed a bit of my tanned midsection. My socks were black also the bottoms would soon be dirty by my refusal of shoes. My hair was down, curly and tousled from sleep, cascading down my back. The more I thought about it, the more I didn’t too much care. I saw the paparazzi across the street snapping pictures but I couldn’t bring myself to get self conscious.

Although I just had a much needed nap, I was beginning to get annoyed again. Little things like the guys with the cameras yelling at me, and how hot the sun was on my skin, and how the teenage boys in front of the liquor store were staring at me. All of that was pushing at my nerves.

I went to the closest food place, something called Burgers & Donuts. That didn’t sound too promising but I wasn’t going to attempt a trek all over LA for a damn burger.

I walked inside, a tiny bell announcing my entrance. The floors weren’t exactly spotless, but I didn’t manage to care too much. I walked up to the register just as a small Hispanic man with a hair net came out. He didn’t say anything, just stared me up and down. I ignored it as I scanned the menu behind him for something nice.

“I want the double bacon cheeseburger meal.” I said, still examining the menu.

“What drink?” He asked, Spanish accent heavy in his words.

“Coke. Diet” I added as a second thought.

“7.50.”

I dug in my pocket for the ten I knew I had. Grabbing the bill, I realized I left everything at the hotel. My wallet, my phone, my shoes, my shades. It didn’t make that much of a difference, I’d be back there soon anyway.

He handed me back my change and receipt and silently went back to the kitchen area, leaving me to stand by myself and wait.

I let my mind scan over the past few weeks, realizing how busy they were and how busy these following weeks would be also. I’ve been dealing with preparation of my CD, nonstop shooting of my show with only a few episodes left in the season. We had guest stars coming this week; Demi Lovato, Patrick Dempsey, Dwayne Johnson, Cody Linely, and Joe Jonas. I had went behind Margaret’s back for Joe, snickering when I arranged it. I had come to defying Margaret a lot more. She wanted one thing, I did the other. I still feared her, up to a certain extent. But I was changing and growing out of things; she was one of those things. I knew it was only a matter of time before she would be gone. Yeah, I’d have to hire a new manager, but I’d be more independent. Margaret was a boss; I needed a partner that would give me equal share of my life.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the man dangling my food in front of my face. Instead of ringing that little bell on the counter, he was right in front of me, calling Chiquita over and over.

“Thank you.” I grabbed the bag out of his hands and the drink on the table. I was getting up and walking out the door when he rushed towards me.

“Chica sexy. déjame pasar algún tiempo.” He sidled up right beside me. His breath smelled of cigarettes and he himself stunk.

“Vete al infierno pendejo” I spat, viciously pushing him away and leaving the shop. I didn’t turn to look at him when he rushed out after me, and cursed me out helplessly in Spanish.

I tried not to think about the incident but it prodded at my anger all the way back to the hotel. I was glad when I walked into the room and was finally by myself. Or so I thought.

“Where were you?!” Four voices yelled all at once. I got ready to walk back out of the door, listening to them all talk.

“I was hungry.” I said simply, going around them and to the bed, sitting my drink on the nightstand.

“And you couldn’t bring yourself to bring your phone, let alone put on shoes?” Nick asked incredulousy. “And you look like you’ve just had sex or something.”

“I rolled out of bed, Nicholas, then proceeded to roll out of this hotel and to somewhere to eat. Sorry if I wasn’t as efficient as you.” I said sarcastically before biting my burger, thankful that it was just what I needed. He rolled his eyes at me and sat on the sofa.

I put all my focus on eating, not wanting to hear them bitch at me. I was fine, it’s not like someone stole me or anything. And Nick knew I was not in the mood today; he should really quit talking to me.

Joe came and laid down near me, placing his head on my thigh. “It’s okay, Babe.” He muttered, patting my leg. I sighed, releasing some of my stress. As Joe rubbed my thigh lightly and I slowly began to unwind, it was silent in the room. We all were just thinking about different things. I ate my food, thinking about this party as I chewed. I wonder how much they planned to invest in this, how humongous it would be. I already knew it would be huge, the question was howhuge.

Demi and Miley came and sat at the foot of my bed, eating my fries with no questions asked. I didn’t object, merely dug in the food bag, knowing Demi liked ketchup.

“Want some?” I held out my burger to Joe. He nodded, taking a bite. I bit into the food again, taking a glance at Nick. “I got a diet coke, Nick. You can have some.”

I think he was trying to give me space as he sat away from all of us. He was diddling with his phone, not really a part of our silent contentment. But when he heard me speak, he looked up, smiling. I smiled back softly, holding out the Styrofoam cup to him. He crossed the room to get it, sitting next to me as he took a sip.

“You guys wanna have a sleepover for old times sake?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count: 2,042

This is a real fail after not updating, but my brain wasn't entirely focused on it.

I'm listening to Chris Brown and I can't help but feeling bad for him. His CD Graffiti is really great and has not only catchy songs, but good ones lyric wise. This is better than some CDs that are being heavily promoted now a days. And no one will know because he is being cheated. His songs aren't getting played and his tours aren't getting promoted.

All because of last year's incident. There are people on sites continuously bashing him still. And I am not condoning his actions, but I do believe in forgiveness. He has paid his dues, been shunned, and lost many followers. He's being hated for something that does not label him. If someone makes one mistake, does it automatically make them a monster?

Most men who beat their spouses have no reason at all. No one provoked them, they just do it. It's not the same in his case. And it isn't like he has been pretending to be someone he's not and hide vicious ways. One time was all it took to make him a bad person to everyone. Before that night, him and Rihanna we're fine. There are pictures of them together, showing he wasn't treating her bad. One night was what it took to destroy a relationship and his career.

And he still loved her, he's written songs about it. He publicly apologized and I thinkRihanna was seen with him after the incident.

I was taught that if you put your hands on someone, boy or girl, you should expect to get hit back. If I were to hit and harrass a guy, I'd expect to get hit back. And I wouldn't be mad because I knew I was wrong.

She wasa victim and still being felt sorry for. And I sort of relate her to Taylor Swift. People feel sorry for them. So now everytime I turn on the damn radio, Rihanna is on it and during car rides I'm mostly to hear her voice twice, possibly more. Songs that, quite frankly, annoy the hellout of me. Chris Brown's are better, in my opinion, but they don't get play. Radios won't play him and it's not fair. We say all the time how celebrities personal life shouldn't affect their careers when, in this situation, it's killing it.He can't move on because everyone is on him about something that happened between him and his loved one. That's not fair to me.

Maybe I don't see the evil everyone else sees, but maybe there isn't any. Is he really 'evil'? That seems extreme.

I don't know how many people have heard of Kat Stacks(If you haven't, good, she's the bitter meaning of trash. I wouldn't know about her if it weren't for a trending topic), but there's a video of her being slapped by some guy in a bar. He calls her names, slaps her, pushes her out of her chair and records her humilation. This man was an associate of Bow Wow and Fabulous, people Kat Stacks has...accused of things along with many others. Kat Stacks is probably the most disgustiong person I've ever heard of and people are actually fans of her. Basically what she is a common whore of rappers and she's planning on writing a book about all her sexual encounters with famous names. Google her, you'll be disgusted.

Anyway, this video is what someone could really call a sick case. These men hit her for no reason and they're comparing them to Chris Brown. I'm completely against that thought.

Maybe I'm biased but Chris Brown is not a bad person in my eyes. I hope his career will be revived and people who are probably worse than him will shut their mouths. No one's perfect, even celebrities apply to this.

'i gotta pose for the cameras
even when my world's falling down
i still wear a smile
lucky me
even though im so damaged
i gotta pick myself up and peform for the crowd
lucky me
creating all my loved ones, wannabe a star
cos nobodie said it would be so hard
wouldent put this on no-one (yeah)
lucky me. '
- Lucky Me [i/], Chris Brown

Listen to that song and I Need This. And I'm sure you all have heard Crawl, He's still talented.<3