Let's Get Reckless.

even when we're miles and miles apart,

You guys think Nick would mind if I sing this one before I go? It’s in my mind.” I smiled at the camera and watched their responses fill the text area. I started strumming the chords, giggling to myself and they began to guess the song.

“We had a lot of good times when we were together and I thought we’d last forever you and I,” I sang, completely in love with it as the words left my mouth. I’d been singing the song all day before the live chat I was hosting now as promotion for my CD release. Well, promotion and because I’d always thought live chats were awesome, especially watching my friend’s do their. Joe liked to brag to me about how he loved how everyone told him how hot he looked on camera. Pft, like I cared.

Aw, Joe. He was away in Africa for a bit, leaving me to miss him. It had been two weeks and he was supposed to be back the week of my Birthday/CD Release/Season wrap Party. Nick Jonas was really a planning Casanova, I had no idea how he could pull so many strings to get the season premiere of my show, which was supposed to air 3 weeks after my birthday, and my CD, which was meant to be released on August 14th, to both be premiered on my birthday, July 12th. And he was doing this all from London while rehearsing for his first broadway show in years. Before Joe came back to the states, he’d be going to spend time with Nick; Kevin also. So I was without my boys for awhile since I wasn’t able to fly out to see Nick.

Demi and Miley were also out of state because they were mean enough to leave me here. I was able to say that after seeing pictures of them frolicking in the warm waters of South America and Cabo while I worked hard out here promoting myself. My hard work would just increase after July 12th.

July 12th, it seemed to be speeding towards me, giving me a mixture of excitement and extreme nervousness. It would probably be the biggest milestone in my career and personal life also. That was better than the actually thought of the party.

“’Cause it only would’ve taken two seconds to say goodbye,” I finished up the song, smiling proudly when I finished. “Who else loves that Jonas classic?”

I watched them reply to my performance for a few minutes before nodding to Joey, my assistant, who was telling me it was time to wrap up. “Alright guys that was the last one for the road. I have rehearsals to do and a dinner to share with some friends. So this is tata for now. I plan to have bunches of more of these!” I waved and blew a kiss to the camera once more before shutting it off.

“I can see the love pouring out of your eyes.” Joey joked, making me giggle as I handed my guitar to him to put away.

“That was awesome. I didn’t want to leave.” I told him honestly.

“Well you had to, our you’d be off schedule. Which means no cuddly smoochy poo iChat with your Africa bound boytoy.” My eyes widened as Joey made obnoxious kissy faces.

“Who toldyou about that? That’s secret information Joey!” I smacked his arm while he just laughed at me.

“C’mon, Jay, don’t play me. I’m the mastermind of nosiness, you can keep nothing from me.”

Sigh. Joey, Joey, Joey. My newest employee, my newest bestfriend. I didn’t expect it when I hired the Brazilian twenty-two year old last month. But whoa, how things went for the better.

“I guess so.” I rolled my eyes, shoving him playfully as we walked to my dressing room.

&&

“Damn it!” I cursed, pulling my robe closed and flinging my wet hair back. Thanks to an impromptu stop at Wal-Mart, I was late coming home. Which meant instead of me being prettily displayed for Joe and my webchat tonight, I was fresh out of the shower with nothing but a robe on. So much for looking pretty for Joe.

I pressed Answer with Video as Joe’s picture popped up on Skype. In a moment, Joe’s face was displayed before me. It was 10:24 in California, which meant it was 7:24 in the morning where he was. Although I could tell he was tired, he was adorable. He had yet to run his hand through his hair, making it stick up messily. His glasses adorned his face already as he rubbed his eye from under them. He was laying down in his bed, the sun peeking out from the window somewhere to his far left.

“Hey babe.” I smiled, truly happy to see his face. Since we were both so busy, in different continents, we didn’t get do to this too often. And his phone did always get service out there so calls and texts had their scarce times.

He smiled, the best site of I’ve seen for a while. “Hey, Pretty girl. I miss you.”

Like a emotional idiot, I teared up at his words. I just missed him somuch. Being so far made the pain of missing him sometimes physical. Selfishly, I’d call Joe in the middle of the night when I couldn’t sleep just to hear him speak. Sometimes he’d sing to me, tell me about how great the kids he saw were, how next time we’d both go.

“Don’t cry, Reina.” He pleaded with me as I wiped away the falling tears. I nodded, trying to stop the run of them. I didn’t want to make him feel bad, make him think I was weak or anything. If every army wives could handle their husbands being away for months and months, I could tough it out for a few more weeks. But it was just so hard when he was usually so close to me.

“I’m sorry, Joe. I just, I miss you, too.” I tried to smile, laughing a bit through the tears.

“Just think about how soon we’ll see each other again, Reina. It’ll seem like no time until we’re fooling around in my bed.”

That got me to laugh, which I knew was his goal. He smiled, winking at me when I’d finally dried my face.

“While we’re on the subject, did you just get out of the shower?”

I chuckled, nervously. “Yeah, I got home later than expected.”

“You look hot.” He said bluntly. I tried not to smile but failed, muttering a ‘Shut up’.

“Really, I should be the one crying. You’re so beautiful it hurts.”

“Joooeee.” I whined, blushing beyond repair, “Stop please!”

“What? You don’t like the truth?”

“I don’t know how you can be so witty and sweet at seven in the morning.”

He simply gaze me a dazzling smile. “It’s in my nature, Love. I wake up just waiting to please you.”

And these are the times where I fall more in love. After saying goodbye to Joe after four hours, I pulled out my phone and after going through my pictures and pulling up twitter.

ThereGoesJamieM: Missing my boys. Twitpic.com/syznshs ...see you when you get back.<3
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count: 1,210
Short, but I like this. :)
I needed some cute stuff, although it originally wasn't going to pan out like this. I won't say it's absolute because indecisive is one my most prominent traitsm but I think there's about...two chapters left?
Sounds about right, but don't take my word for it. It's 1:35 am and All Time Low is on, we'll see if my judgement is impaired in the morning.

Okay I don't know if you noticed but I changed her birthday for currency reasons. I meant to finish this story around April, but obviously that didn't work out. So instead of April whatever I had it, her bday is now July 12th. Fersure this time !

Ha, well I think that's it for now. I'm going to see if mi perro wants to come out from under the couch, hehe. iloveher.<3

Comment because you miss Joe and Jamie? :)

-Treasure.<3