Let's Get Reckless.

Perfect Match

That morning I woke up in the arms of Joe Jonas and panicked. I remembered last night with great clarity. Every touch, every move, every kiss. And the missing regret feeling made it worse. I jumped out of the bed and called the airport for the next plane to California. Two hours. Then I made a phone call to a car service to transport me.

I dressed hastily and walked out of the Jonas’ Texas Home, determined I would never be here again.



That was about 4 months ago. Now it was May and I was preparing to leave for my new movie tomorrow. And I’m porud to say, in these four months, I’ve never been in contact with Joe Jonas. The day that I up and left he tried to contact me that whole week but I wouldn’t have it. No reminders of my decisions that night were needed. Yes I still had my virginity, God I wasn’t piss drunk. But I’d took my level of communication with Joe to new heights. For one night, and now those heights were diminished; never to be revisited.

Luckily, he stopped trying. I wouldn’t go to events unless it was absolutely clear the Jonas Brothers wouldn’t be there. And even then I took care of business and was back into my limo. I kept my life busy, like always.

And Joe? He moved past the event. Haven’t you heard? Him and Camilla Bell are hitting it off quite nice. And I’m not saying I care but what an…ugh those no word for that couple. He’s even losing fans because of the relationship. That brought a little peace to my mind.

I’m also glad no word has got out about us. It would kill me if anyone snitched. My record was still squeaky clean. But I always checked the magazines to see anyway. Anything that had to do with me in Gossip mags were my fashion. Apparently I was dubbed ‘Best Style Teen’ by InStyle magazine.

I picked up today’s issue of PopStar and started flitting throught the pages, much slower than I regularly do. I looked at every page and read each one. Not like I had anything better to do right now.

And then I came to the matchmaker page. Those two faces paired together made me want to through the magazine out the window and read it in a second at the same time.

This pair would be perfect for each other. Even though Jamilla is an item right now, Miss Madden would look perfect with this middle Jonas. Joe is silly and very fun to be around. And Jamie Madden looks like she could use some of that. The girl has the cleanest dating record! So why not start her love life with carefree Joe Jonas? Sorry Camilla, but we just call it like we see it!

The poll said 95% of readers agreed. Marvelous. This issue just earned itself a spot in my wastebasket.

Sighing, I got up and looked out of my balcony at the orange tinged sky. After everything was done, I had nothing to do with myself. Then I figured I’d call my new friend. I know it may sound crazy, but Miley Cyrus was a really good person to spend time with. She called me up after the big sleepover. Apparently by my absence, she sensed I was somehow on the same boat she was, in a way. Or at least she understood. And we grew together over these few months.

“Miley?” I asked when she answered.

“Hey, Jamie. Sup?”

“Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out before I started shooting the movie.”

“You leave in two days huh?” She asked.

“Ahh. Yep.” I laughed.

“Well of course I wanna come. I’m gonna miss you,girl!” She squealed and I smiled. That was nice to hear from people.

“I’ll miss you, too. So around 8?”

“Of course. See you then.” We said our goodbyes and hung up.

“So are you excited, J?” She asked me with an eager smile, while we ate ice cream.

“Oh of course! It sounds so good,Miley. Especially my costar. I hope everyone lives up to how the script portrays them.”

“Yeah I know what you mean.” She laughed,” Just don’t come back in love with guy.”

“I can surely promise that.” I could tell I’d loosened up since befriending Miley. I was a lot more easy going and caring. But I was still self strict. Only in my own home is where I’d joke around and stuff.

“C’mon. Jamie. Its me. You can’t tell me you have no preference whatsoever for a boytoy?”

I laughed at the word boytoy. No, I was sure I didn’t want one of those. But a boyfriend? Whenever I pictured my life I never saw a boyfriend in my Top Celebrity future. It just doesn’t fit.

“Yes, I can tell you that.” I nodded, mocking her.

“Oh whatever. You can at least tempt the guy. I’m picking out your outfit for the meeting dinner you guys are having.” She lifted of the ground and went straight to the closet.” You’re lucky. My movie was still here. But you’re going to freaking Hawaii! Beautiful water and awesomeness. By the way scratch the closet. We’ll go shopping tomorrow. You need something new and sexay!” She snapped and I laughed at my energetic best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorryy. i thought i'd get komments. i was wrong!
anyway;
i don't know if you'll komment this one because its mostly a filler.
the next ones are better-er?.