Chemistry of a Car Crash

You Gave Up Sex To Talk On Stickam

“Hey,” Taylor said poking her head in, “Me and Jack are going out to dinner.”

“In your little black dress?” Maddie said with shocked eyes.
“Yeah?”
“I thought that dress was just for picking up guys,” Maddie said as Taylor had a devious smile on her face.

“I already have my guy,” She said and walked away.

“NOT ON MY COUCH!” Maddie shouted. Alex tried to hide his laughter.

“Don’t worry Jack prefers beds.”

“So what are we going to do?” Alex asked, turning his body to face Maddie’s and grazing her neck with his lips.

“N-Not T-That,” She barely managed to get out. She could feel her breath getting shallow already. Alex stopped and sat up, pouting at the edge of the bed.

“I’m sorry,” Maddie whispered and got up to get her laptop. She sat back down and flipped the screen up.

“What cha doin?” Alex asked, obviously he had gotten over his littler temper tantrum.
“Going live to talk to Molly,” Maddie said opening up her stickam account.

“You gave up sex to talk to Molly?”
“Alex,” Maddie sighed, “Yes.”

“How rude!” He said just like the little girl from Full House.

“She asked me earlier to come online,” She said hitting the ‘go live’ button, “I figured I would wait till Taylor left.”

“Hey!” Molly smiled on the screen.
“Hello Molls!” Maddie giggled.
“Where’s you man candy?”
“He’s here,” Maddie said and turned her laptop so it would get a picture of Alex, who was now holding his own laptop.

“I still can’t believe you know them.”
“It’s a pain in the ass actually.”
“Hey!” Alex said sharply, “We aren’t that annoying!”
“I’m sure you aren’t,” Molly giggled.

“What are you doing?” Maddie asked as she watched Alex typing furiously on his keyboard.

“Making my own.”
“I’m sitting right here.”
“I wanna be part of the fun too!”
“You are so weird,” Maddie said shaking her head.
“That’s why you love me,” He said and leaned over to peck her cheek.

“Hey! No making out while I’m in the room!” Molly shouted.
“We weren’t!” Maddie defended.
“Hold on. My friend Roxie wants to join our chat.”
“Okay?” Maddie said as more of a question than a statement.

“Ha! Look who wins now!” Alex exclaimed at his computer, “You can’t fucking win now!”

“Ignore Alex,” Maddie said and shook her head, “I swear he has the brain capacity of a two year old.”
♠ ♠ ♠
bwahaha
another update tonight.
promise it'll be good! :D