The Average Ryden/Rydon

OMG LIEK BOYSEKS

"Ryan, are you ready?" I ask as I kiss the beautiful boy underneath me.

He nods and grabs the hem of my shirt. "Please.. Brenny, fuck me."

Words. I. Thought. He. Would. Never. Say.

I kiss him some more then he pulls away. "No-no Brenny; get a condom on. I don't want to get pregnant with your babies."

I roll my eyes; he still believes that men can get pregnant? Sad. Even for him, but then again, he was fucked by Pete, so I probably should wear a condom.

I slipped on two condoms, and came back into the room to see an already naked Ryan on the bed. He was moaning. He was sweaty. He was horny. He was sexier than I ever imagined.

"B-Brenny, I feel really weird and its starting to scare me.. Also, why is my dick hard?"

I laugh a bit to myself, then I got on top of him. "Lemme deal with that baby.." I kissed his jawline, face, and lips. I grabbed his dick, making him moan out in pleasure.

"Bren, fuck, touch me like that a-again." he said as his breathing hitched. I kept my lips onto his; then began to rub him with my fingers. I could feel his erection hardening and throbbing. I knew he was close.

I pulled my lips away from his. "Brennyy!" he whined, "I'm still so hard."

"Let me take it from here baby."

I turned him over and spread his legs apart. "Brenny? What's going on? Why aren't you sexually touching me?"

Grinning to myself, I pushed my length inside of him. "Do you like that, babe?" He moaned out in pleasure; which caused me to enter him more deeper and faster. "FUCK! BRENDON! HARDER! HARDER BRENDON!"

I think I hit his prostate by the time he was screaming, "FASTER!! OH BRENDON, BRENDON DO IT LIKE THAT AGAIN!" My hot seed spilled inside of him, "OOHHH RYYAANN!!" I moaned out. "AH FUCK! BRENNY!!" he shrieked out as he came right after me.

I pulled him close to me, he pulled me close to him. "I love you, Brendon." he whispered. "I love you too, Ryan." I whispered in repsonse as we shared a passsionate kiss before falling asleep.

The next morning, we saw Jon and Spencer. Spencer looked like as if someone murdered his favorite teddy bear. Jon looked like as if someone killed his favorite porn star in front of his eyes.

"Didn't you guys sleep?" Ryan asked with a giggle, "Because I know I did.."

Jon ran over to the bathroom, Spencer passed out, and I grabbed Ryan by his dick. He giggled, "Brenny that tickles."

"Do you want to have sex?"

"On the table?"

"Yeeeaaahhh."

"Sure." And we went on to live happily ever after. THE END! :)
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, you all knew it would end like this. And, just to let you know, all Ryden/Rydons I read on quizilla were exactly like this. Not even kidding you. Think of this story with a more serious plot with a oblivious to the crushes on him Ryan, Brendon and Pete fighting over him, Jon and Spencer not really there, Ryan going to some bar and getting engaged to some guy from his highschool, Pete and Brendon trying to break them up, Pete date raping Ryan (thus ending his crush over him), and Brendon confessing his love for him--winning over Ryan's heart ultimately--and fucking him in the end. This story is a complete mockery of those annoying, poorly written Ryden/Rydons and the writing style/grammar used in those stories.