The Average Ryden/Rydon

You can't, I won't let you II

I was jacking off to a pic of Ryan, when Spencer suddenly shrieked, "OMFG!! RYRY IS GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!"

No. No. NOOOOOOO!!!

"WHAT!" I screeched.

"He is! Look at the invite." Spencer told me.

I looked at in disgust.

HEYYY, this is Ryan, and my darling fiance Quinn, we are getting married tomorrow!! YAY! I am soo excited, like there will be cake and dancing and a wedding.. You have to come, it will be the bestest day of my life!! ANNDD I have a special present for those who are closest to me, so you have to come now. I LOVE YOU QUINN!! Wait--he's my fiance, so he won't get this invite. Oh well, LOVE YOU QUINN!

It was Ryan's alright: the front part of the card had pink hearts drawn all over it, with pink arrows pointing to Quinn and Ryan. Another thing: it was glittery. Really, really glittery.

"AREN'T YOU EXCITED?" Spencer ws jumping up and down because in all honesty, he thought Ryan would NEVER get married.

And he LOVES weddings. He also loves to plan them.

Holy shit, Ryan will be dealing the biggest bridezilla in the whole damn world..

((Spencer's POV))

YAY! WEDDING, WEDDING!!

I was at Ryan's home, talking to him about the wedding!!

I LOVE WEDDINGS!!

"So, what color do you want your suit to be? Omfg, you should totally be the one in white. Do you like white Ryan? Yes, yes you do. Okay so that is taken care of. And where are you guys are getting married? Because omg, I know the PERFECT place and--"

"Um... Spencer?"

"Yeah?"

"Quinn and I have already planned out the location of the wedding, and what we are wearing."

BULLSHIT!! IT WOULD NOT BE AS GOOD AS MY IDEAS!!

THIS IS MY WEDDING!!

"Ryan, what are you wearing?" I growl.

"I am going to wearing these pure silk and satin white pants with no shirt and a white tie. Quinn, I have no clue what he is wearing. We are gonna get married on the shore of Hot Gay Guy Island. That's where we will also have our honeymoon." Ryan explained to me with a slight giggled in his voice.

OMFG, Hot Gay Guy Island is real?!

WHERE THE HELL IS MY PASSPORT!!

"Wait a minute--Hot Gay Guy Island is real?"

"Yeah, look at the map. It's where Atlantis used to be."

I examined the map very carefully and FOUND it. Holy shit, that means Pete is hogging all the hot guys!! And I am sitting here getting no action! BRENDON URIE YOU ARE DEAD AFTER I GET DONE PLANNING MY DREAM WEDDING!!

"Wow.. Anyway, Ryan, this is a wedding. Not Chip and Dales. Secondly, what type of flowers are you going to have in your bouquet? What color will they be? What will the cake look like? What music will be played? What will the bridesmaid be wearing? What will the ringbearer wear? Who is the best man? RYAN TELL ME THIS SHIT NOW!!!" I screamed at the end.

This boy does not understand the time and dedication it takes to plan a wedding. He also does not understand that I am an expert at this, therefore he should listen to me!

Being shirtless at a wedding is a huge NO. How can he not know that? And the bouquet is IMPORTANT it says what kind of person he is and how long their future together will be.

And the music; I swear if it is Britney Spears I will strangle that boy because that is NOT wedding music!!

"Spencey you're scaring me.."

"TELL ME!"

"My bouquet is going to have white, red, and pink roses in it. We are going to have no ringbearer--"

"Just stop. Please. You're already killing me. One, a ringbearer is MANDATORY, tow, the musi you guys picked out was probably Britney Spears, wasn't it?"

Ryan picked up a CD and began to play it. The first one was PCD 'Buttons', the second one was Britney Spears, 'Sometimes', and I had to stop it right there. It was too much to bear.

"RYAN! WHAT KIND OF SLUT WEDDING IS THIS?!"

"Spencer, its not a slut wedding! Just look at it for its beauty and--"

"OH SAVE IT!! WHAT KIND OF WEDDING DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO REMEMBER RYAN, HUH? A GOOD ONE OR A HORRIFICALLY BAD ONE?!"

Ryan looked like he was going to cry right now.

"AND RYAN! THE ONLY THING YOU GOT RIGHT WAS THE BOUQUET!! SERIOUSLY HOW CAN YOU FUCK UP YOUR OWN FUCKING WEDDING?! HOW!!"

Ryan then grabbed me by my shoulder and began to lead me somewhere.. Oh shit no.. No! Not the--

"Ryan, a-aren't we, uh, overreacting a bit? All I was trying to do was help you make my dream wedding, I mean, your dream wedding possible.." He shook his head.

"Spencer, you just went too far with what you said and now I have no choice." He then pushed me towards this pit.

"NO RYAN! PLEASE NOT THE BRIDEZILLA PIT!! I'LL BE GOOD I PROMISE!!"

"Sorry Spence."

With that, he pushed me into the pit.

"NOOOOOO!!" I shrieked as I fell, "YOU HAVEN'T CHOSEN GOOD MUSIC FOR THE WEDDING!! NOOO!! LET ME HELP YOU MAKE IT PERFECT!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, you gotta love Bridezillas. They are just too damn funny.. Well, I think so at least.

Yes, Escape The Fate, you are awesome in every way! :) Thank you for commenting! :)