The Average Ryden/Rydon

Hot Gay Guy Island.. THE TRUTH!

((Brendons POV))

I was at Ryans trying to convince him not to have a wedding at Hot Gay Guy Island.

"Why not though?" he asked.

"Because the men there are strange and pervertish.." I'm trying to think of a good lie here!!

"Look, Brenny, its nice to see you're hapy for us and are excited for us, but c'mon whats so bad about Hot Gay Guy Island?"

BECAUSE PETE IS THERE!!

Okay, so last I heard of the imaginary now suddenly real place is this: Pete killed the former king and now is king himself. He makes really absurd laws and has a thousand sex slaves and husbands.

Now, if Ryan went there, this is how it would happen..

Ryan and Quinns wedding

"Do you, Ryan take Quinn to be your beloved husband?"

"I do."

"What about you Quinn?"

"Uh, what is a wedding vow?"

"Yes it is." groans the priest at his stupidity.

Ryan then begins to realize that he is making a HUGGEE mistake and begins to realize that he is in love with the one and only Brendon Urie. Who is perfect, might I add.

Right when he is about to say, 'Stop the wedding!! I just realized something.. Quinn, I do not and never will love you or your stupid ass. I will always love Brendon Urie. And only him.' something horrid happens.

You guessed it: Pete has his native hot gay men come in and steal Ryan away from the totally awesome and deserving Brendon!!

"Haha Brendon, I won!!" screams a crazy, vine swinging Pete who has Ryan in his arms as he swings on the vine.

"BRENNY! I LOVE YOU!!" shrieks poor innocent Ryan as he is taken away by Pete and his evil powers.

The hot gay men then distract the peopl, but Brendon is the only one who cares enough about Ryan to save him from the evil Pete!

He travels through the jungle with perfect ease. He passes every challenge the hot gay guys throw at him, even seduction. Why? Because the Brendon loves Ryan and Ryan only. Thats the reason why.

When he reaches the pink Versace and Armani palace of Pete Wentz's, he is determined to get his true love back! Even if it means shaving his head bald for him. Because he loves Ryan and he is his knight in shining armor!

He enters the bedroom of Pete Wentz where Ryan is tied to a pink chair.

"Let me go! I love Brendon; not you!" he shrieks.

"Haha, we'll see how long that lasts after I use my Hot Gay Guy Island power of hypnotizing to make you love me and only me! HAHAHAHA!" the evil Pete proudly before zapping Ryan with a green light out of his finger tips.

"Now, who do you love Ryan?"

"You Pete."

End of fantasy

THATS WHAT WILL HAPPEN MY FRIENDS!!

"Ryan the men there will try to grab your penis a lot because they like skinny boys over there." I explain to him.

His eyes widen. YES! I got to him!!

"W-What? Why would they try to grab me Brenny?" he asks.

"Because you're pretty." I tell him and he literally grabs his phone, dials up a number.

A few seconds later I hear a, "Quinn, I don't wanna get married on Hot Gay Guy Island anymore. I-I don't wanna have strange men grab my penis all the time!! I don't like it when people do sick stuff like that.."

Mission accomplished. Now, all thats left is making Ryan realize he loves me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if I didn't update in a while.. My parents kept hogging the computer. Oh, and ttmg94, you are awesome as well as is Escape The Fate.