Shattered Glass and Memories

Say Hello To Goodbye

~*~Skyler’s P.O.V.~*~

For the pass five minutes Ronnie was trying to calm me down. Honestly, it wasn’t working in the slightest bit. He just can’t do it anymore. Guess he lost his magic touch.

“Sky?” My head snapped up to see Craig next to Ronnie with a sheepish look. Ronnie left us wordlessly and went back to the bus. Craig ran a hand through his bed hair and moved his feet in the dirt.

“You look like a five year old admitting they stole from the cookie jar,” I pointed out plainly. He laughed before sitting down on my right. He took a deep breath before looking at me.

“I’m sorry how I acted. I was immature and I’m sorry,” Craig finally said.

“You sound like you don’t mean the immature part.”

“Well sorry if I like being a kid,” he defended, sticking his tongue out. I laughed and poked his tongue. His face screwed up and he had a look of disgust. “Eww! Dirt was all over your hand!”

“Sorry?” I chuckled out. He ran onto the bus, wiping furiously at his tongue. I was rolling over laughing when Ronnie came back off the bus. He raised an eyebrow at me and I froze. “What?”

“You seem happy,” Ronnie replied. I smiled with a shrug while I sat up.

“Maybe.”

“Come with me Sky.” I raised an eyebrow at him but took his extended hand none the less. He led me to his car which was about thirty feet away.

“Are you gunna kidnap me?” I joked as we leaned against the vehicle. Ronnie just look at me and I tilted my head. “What?

“Sky, I have something serious to talk to you about,” Ronnie stated with a stern face.

“Okay?”

“Do you have feelings for Craig?” I bit my lip and examined my shoes. Ronnie grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. His face softened when he saw the sadness swimming in my eyes. “I won’t be hurt by your answer Sky.”

“Yes,” I muttered. He smiled and let go of my chin.

“I thought so. Well Sky, this is goodbye.” My head snapped up and tears brimmed my eyes. Ronnie’s smile dropped instantly.

“What are you talking about?” I choked out. Ronnie grinned yet again and started to wipe away my tears.

“Sky, you can’t keep like this. You know you have stronger feelings for Craig and I accept that. He’s a good guy and I can tell you both love each other. Now cheer up young lady!” Ronnie told me. I brought him into a hug and he kissed the top of my head. “You tell me if he does something wrong, I’ll gladly go back to jail for kicking his ass.”

“Thank you Ronnie,” I whispered. He gave me one last squeeze before patting my back and starting around to the driver’s side. I waved as he drove away.

“Keep in touch!” Ronnie yelled right before he left the venue. I smiled to myself before walking back to the bus. Everyone looked over at me and I busted out laughing. Max, Craig, and Monte were all wrestling over who knows what, Robert was taking pictures with his phone, and Kaylee was sitting upside down on the couch. I wish I had my camera with me. Suddenly Max lost his balance and all three of the fell into a heap on the floor.

“So where’s Ronnie?” Kaylee asked. She was swinging her legs back and forth in the air for no reason. I said upside down next to her, giggling.

“He went home,” I replied casually. Everyone minus Kaylee stopped and stared at me.

“How come?” Monte asked, almost accusingly.

“No, I didn’t run him off. It’s a long story that none of you will hear,” I answered with a smile. Kaylee grinned before kicking her legs forward. She did a flip and landed on her feet in front of the couch. “Did you talk to him Sully?”

“I can’t tell ya,” Kaylee sang with a finger to her lips. Well that’s a yes. I gave her a thankful smile and she just nodded back. She leaned down next to me and whisper, “Now go get your man.” I smacked her arm and she giggled, opening up the fridge and getting a mountain dew.

“Does that mean you two aren’t dating anymore?” Max asked, his eyes gleaming with hope.

“Nah. We decided to stay just friends.” Max secretly let out a silent cheer and I could see Craig brighten up.

Yeah Craig, it’s your turn now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the chapter I'm sure most of you are glad for!
You can thank Lilian (Jurassitol) for finally telling me how to let him go with minimum drama.
We decided to have him leave like a sweetheart. (:

By the way! I have yet another story.
It's called Rocking The Music Scene. I promise I will update sometime today or tonight. :3

So comment this story and subscribe to my other!
Xoxo,
Tina.