Shattered Glass and Memories

Go Find Your Smile And Get Happy

Kaylee and I showed up at the bus about two hours later, bags overflowing in each arm. We could have been smart and shove stuff in the suitcases that we also rolled along, but nope. We did not think about that until now and we both weren’t willing to stop and do so. I kicked on the door multiple times until Max finally opened the door.

“There you are! Sky you-…have a new outfit,” Max said slowly.

“Get out of the way damnit!” I hissed. He jumped out of my path as Kaylee and I walked into the living room. Kaylee dropped everything on the floor with a sigh of relief, plopping down between Monte and Robert. I copied her actions but walked back towards the bunkroom where I saw Ronnie sitting in front of Craig’s bunk.

“What are you doing?” I whispered, standing over him.

“No need to whisper. He’s awake,” Ronnie told me, pointing into the bunk. I sat next to him and saw he was right. Craig was looking in my general direction but I could tell he was just zoning out.

“What’s up with him?” I asked Ronnie.

“He won’t get out of bed and won’t talk. All of us has tried since you and Kaylee disappeared. It’s my turn now,” Ronnie replied, shrugging.

“Well you go sit down. I’ll give it a shot,” I sighed out. Ronnie kissed my cheek before following my instructions. I looked back at Craig with sad eyes.

“Craig?” His eyes flickered to my face before turning onto his other side.

“Craig! Quit acting like a little kid. You’re twenty-one, not five. Get out here,” I pointed out.

“Fuck you,” Craig muttered.

“Very mature Craig. Come on. You can’t mope in here all day. You’ll get fat,“ I said jokingly.

“Not if I don’t eat.”

“You’ll kill yourself!” I exclaimed.

“Good.” I let out a scream of frustration and stood. I ignored everyone and stomped off the bus. I don’t know what it is about him that just pisses me off. Maybe it’s the fact that he’s like this cuz of me. Whatever the reason, I can’t stand him!

~*~Kaylee’s P.O.V.~*~

I watched wordlessly as Skyler stomped off the bus, Ronnie following after her.

“What’s up with Sky?” I asked, confused.

“Craig probably said something wrong again,” Max replied, rolling his eyes. I guess this was a common thing?

“Well what’s up with Craig?” I asked again.

“Let’s summarize. Pregnant girlfriend comes on tour, stays for a while, lets Craig know she had a miscarriage, girlfriend leaves becoming ex-pregnant ex-girlfriend,” Monte replied like it was a common thing. My heart felt out for him and I stood, walking into the bunk room. I took the spot Skyler was recently in. Craig didn’t even turn around to acknowledge me.

“Hello? Earth to Craigifer,” I said, poking his back. In one move he turned around and gripped my wrist. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” I sang.

“Why not?” he growled.

“Because my brother and his friends would kick your ass alllll the way to the ex-planet Pluto,” I replied, grinning. Craig grumbled to himself before dropping my wrist. “So what’s up with you?”

“I don’t see how that’s any of your business,” Craig spat.

“Because I am your friend and I don’t like my friends feeling down,” I replied, shrugging.

“I don’t even know you, how can you be my friend?” Craig demanded, glaring up at me.

“Very carefully,” I answered jokingly. He rolled his eyes and a faint smile was on his face. “See? That’s what I like to see on a friend’s face. Not a look like this.” I did a mock sad face and he chuckled.

“What’s you’re name anyways?” Craig question, looking me up and down wearily.

“The name’s Kaylee Sullivan! You can also call me Sully, Kay, Kay Kay, and Lee Lee,” I said, counting out my names on my fingers.

“Craig,” he introduced, holding out a hand. Once we shook he sat up in the bunk.

“So really, what’s the matter?”

“You wouldn’t understand,” Craig muttered, looking down.

“I have a guess.” He looked up at me with a curious face. “You are hurt that your ex-girlfriend left you and your heartbroken because she lost the kid. But most of all your hurt cuz you love Sky but she’s with Ronnie. And since Ronnie seems like your rival to the fans you think it’s pointless and he has a better chance since she’s know him longer.” Craig blinked at me a few times before replying.

“How the hell are you that good?!”

“Well I’ve been in a similar position. It was just a very weird ending,” I explained, a finger to my lip as I thought over it. You really just don’t wanna know what I’m talking about.

“So what do you think I should do?” Craig asked quietly. I let out a sigh, looking up at the ceiling.

“The best I can offer you is be happy and leave that subject alone for now. I have a feeling that this Ronnie and Skyler shit won’t last much longer,” I replied, shrugging.

“How do you know?”

“I don’t. Usually most of the time though, if I have a gut feeling I’m right. That’s how my brother knows if someone’s lying to him or not,” I laughed. It was true, when we were younger I could tell Jimmy if someone was lying to him. Oh man, when he found out Johnny accidentally broke his drumsticks….whoa. You could barely recognize the poor bassist. “Now get out here. You have to go apologize to Sky.”

“Do I have to?” Craig whined like a six year old.

“If you want her not to hate you, yeah. If your good with her despising you, nope.” I stood and skipped into the living room, sitting onto Max’s lap. He placed a kiss on my lips and I watched Craig walk pass us to get outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. Sorry it took so long to update. :P
Please comment and I promise to update ASAP.

And i have ten stars. I repeat, TEN fucking STARS! Thank you all of you wonderful people. I couldn't have done it without ya'll. <33
Xoxo,
Tina.