Shattered Glass and Memories

I Just Got A New Tattoo

~*~Next Afternoon~*~

I laid awake in Craig’s bunk, his arms wrapped around my waist. Craig was still asleep, soft breathes escaping his mouth. I smiled to myself at his peaceful face. He was so boyish when he slept, especially today. All of his facial piercings were out since I made him take them out last night. Suddenly his eyes fluttered open and looked down at me.

“ I think I’d like to wake up like this everyday,” Craig whispered, a grin on his face.

“You’re not alone bub,” I replied. I was tracing the “believe” tattoo below his neck. “You know what?”

“What?”

“You’re fucking weird. You have a whole sleeve tattoo on your right arm but nada on your left,” I pointed out. His face went from being offended to thinking to pouting in the matter of seconds. I couldn’t help but giggle at his acts.

“My left arm is special!” was his defense.

“Yeah. Specially blank,” I laughed.

“Your face!” Craig came back, very lamely might I add.

“Oh thanks. Fuck you too!” I joked, starting to climb out of the bunk.

“NO!” Craig’s hold tightened and he held me close to his bare chest. “No leaving. I must keep you captive until I feel like getting up!”

“Selfish,” I scoffed. He made a sound of protest and smacked my arm playfully.

“Am not!”

“Well I want to get up but you’re keeping me captive. Not very fair,” I argued, crossing my arms.

“Fine!” He let me go then crossed his arms with a pout face. I laughed before kissing his lips. He brightened up, returning the kiss in a heartbeat. I stopped it before it got too far and Craig started pouting again.

“Suck it up. We’ll continue this later,” I told him with a wink.

“I’m keeping you to that missy,” Craig informed me. I just shook my head before walking over to my old bunk. I pulled out an outfit (link in Author’s note). I quickly walked into the bathroom and changed. I reentered the bunk room and saw Craig trying to go back to sleep. Rolling my eyes, I jumped into the bunk and landed onto of him. Needless to say I scared the living shit out of him. Glaring down at me he said, “Not cool Sky. Not cool.”

“Get up. I want you to come with me,” I ordered.

“To where?” Craig asked. He started to rub his eyes to wake himself up more.

“It’s a secret. Just get dressed and come on!”

“Okay, okay,” he mumbled, rolling over so he fell out of the bunk. I blinked twice before laughing my ass off. Suddenly a shoe connected with my head.

“Owwww,” I whined, rubbing where the shoe hit. I turned around to see Monte glaring at me.

“I love you and all but shut the hell up! I’m tired!” he hissed. I smiled right before he passed out asleep again. I skipped into the front, picking up my wallet from the kitchen table. I slid it into my back pocket and my cell phone into my right hoodie pocket. After two minutes Craig emerged dressed in blue skinny jeans ripped in the knees, a studded belt holding them in place, all black converse, a black wristband on his left upper arm, and a black Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt.

“So where are we-” Craig paused to yawn before continuing. “-going to?”

“I told you it’s a secret. Come on! I’ll get us Starbucks later,” I promised. I took his hand before running off the bus with keys in my hand.

“What the hell are we taking?” Craig asked when he saw the keys.

“Coby’s ride,” I replied with a grin. I stopped in front of Jacoby’s black ‘69 Ford Mustang with a huge skull on the hood.

“He let you borrow this?” Craig asked, his mouth open in awe.

“Sureeeee.” I said smirking. I unlocked the doors and climbed into the driver’s seat. “Now hurry up and get in or I’ll leave your ass here.” Craig quickly got into the passenger’s seat as I started up the engine. I grinned at the purr of the engine before speeding out of the venue. I flipped on the radio and “I Write Sins Not Tragedies” by Panic! At The Disco started up. I sang along as Craig looked at the passing scenery.

“So do you even know where you’re going? Or if the place is even open at eleven in the morning?”

“Nope. But it won’t be hard to find what I’m looking for in Tampa,” I replied. I turned down Main street and squealed in triumph when I found a place. I pulled into a parking spot in front of the building and saw they opened at ten. “Ta-da!”

“A tattoo parlor?” Craig questioned, leaning forward to read the sign. It hung in bright colors above the door saying “Rick’s Tattoo Spot”. “Is this place even reliable? What if its one of those cheap ass shitty places?”

“Then my first tattoo will be done at a cheap ass, shitty tattoo place. I told you I had no idea. You can either stop bitching and come with or stay in a car. Make your option.” I got out and shut my car door, making sure it was locked. Craig did the same and held the door open for me. “Wow, a gentlemen. What’d ya do with Craig?”

“Oh. Hardy har,” Craig said sarcastically. I kissed his cheek and dinged the little bell sitting on the counter. Not a second later a guy emerged from the back. He was dressed in a white muscle shirt showed off his tattoo covered arms and part of his chest, some black jeans, and combat boots. In his ears were six piercings in each along with a labret and left nostril piercing.

“Hello and welcome to Rick’s Tattoo Place. I am the boss here, Rick. How can I help you?” Rick recited with a bored expression. I’m guessing he had to say that line every time.

“See Craig, that’s what your suppose to look like. Tattoos on both arms, not just one,” I joked. Craig rolled his eyes at me.

“Yes. Apparently my girlfriend is getting a tattoo.”

“Obviously. Whatcya want me to do to your skin today?” Rick asked with a smile.

“Can you do Sin, a heart, and city across my knuckles?” I questioned, tracing what I would want. I heard Craig’s sound of approval and laughed.

“Sure, no problem. Is there a price limit?” Rick asked, already grabbing drawing paper and placing it over my knuckles.

“None what so ever,” I replied with a grin.

“You didn’t take Coby’s card too, did you?” Craig asked suspiciously.

“No. Hello, I do make my own money asshole,” I retorted.

“Rawr,” Rick mumbled under his voice as he started to draw the heart.

“So how long did it take you to get all that done?” I asked Rick, nodding my head towards his left arm. He paused for a second with a thoughtful face.

“A week?” He said, thinking. He nodded and continued onto writing “city”.

“See Craig! You should do it. You have the time and money,” I pointed out.

“Can we drop this already?” Craig laughed out.

“Fine you weirdo,” I replied. Rick motioned for me to follow him into the back. I plopped down in the seat as he set up the tattooing gun.

~*~Two Hours Later~*~

“Your all set. Make sure take care of it right. I’m sure you boyfriend here will tell you exactly what to do,” Rick told me, chuckling a little at the end.

“Thanks Rick!” I called before we walked out. My tattoo looks amazing! You can’t see it due to the bandages but, yeah!

“Back to the venue now?” Craig asked, climbing into the driver’s seat. Yeah, I decided to let him drive cuz he wouldn’t shut up til I did.

“Well there’s nowhere else I need to go to damage my body anymore,” I replied, shrugging.

“Well I’m fucking hungry. Where to?”

“Ronald’s!” I yelled, pointing at the big M sign that was visible down the street.

“Okay, okay,” Craig laughed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Her clothes and tattoo.

This was more of just a filler. (:
Hope you liked it.

Do you like my new layout?! :D
I'm in love with it, especially my banner. My good friend Lilian made it.
You can go here and request her to make one for your story.
Dooooo itttttttt.
Xoxo. Tina.