Shattered Glass and Memories

I'm Coming Home

It is a month later from the last time you’ve heard. Not much has changed. Craig and I are still dating, Max and Kaylee still can’t let each other’s hands go, and Ronnie still talks to me like a brother. Oh, one thing has changed though. The hair dye finally came out and since I wanted hair that made everyone but Kaylee go “whoa”, I made my hair look like this. Very whoa, huh?

“I still don’t get why you talk to him,” Max muttered. This has to be the ten millionth time he’s said that this month.

“And I still don’t get why you have to be so nosey and not learn that he’s like another brother?” I mocked. Max glared at me.

“Maxie, learn to get over grudges. They’re not good for you’re health,” Kaylee chirped. Yes, Kaylee has been my best friend lately. She sides with me on the Ronnie “issue” and Max has never been more frustrated.

“Yeah yeah,” Max grumbled. Kaylee leaned over and whispered something in his ear which made Max’s eyes grow big. “Come on Lee! That’s not fair!”

“Actually, it is.” Max let out a cry of anger before stomping into the bunkroom. It reminded me of a child not getting their dessert.

“What did you tell him?” I whispered to her.

“No sex,” Kaylee replied, winking. I laughed out loud at that. This made all the other guys look over. I hummed ‘innocently’ and they slowly looked away. Only Craig continued to stare.

“Whaaaat?” I whined.

“Nothing,” Craig said.

“Bullshit,” I exclaimed with a thick country accent. That made everyone bust out laughing, including me. Soon we pulled to a stop, Robert bidding his farewell with his suitcases in his hands.

“Bye Rob!” Kaylee and I yelled after him. Oh, did I forget to mention that? Yeah, we’re all going home. Kaylee is staying at Max and I’s house and I’m staying at Craig’s apartment for a week or so.

“Monte! You can’t leave,” I cried, latching myself to Monte’s waist as he came into the living room with his suitcases. They all fell to the floor as I tackled him to the ground.

“Damnit Sky! My back’s all fucked up already,” Monte whined. I rolled to my side and off of him. He stood and dusted himself off. “And plus I have to leave you guys. I don’t think you’re gunna want me around when you and Craig are alone.”

“We won’t be! Leila’s coming home,” I piped. A grin was visible on me and Craig’s face. I know I’m a dork, sue me. Monte just rolled his eyes before picking up his suitcases and his guitar as we pulled to another stop.

“Bye Monte!” everyone but Max yelled together.

“I’ll text you later nigga!” I shouted after him.

“Okay!” He waved goodbye as we continued on.

“We’re neeeeext,” I sang, pumping my fists in the air. Everyone rolled their eyes at me. I stuck out my tongue to them.

“You’re gunna leave me!” Kaylee exclaimed dramatically. I hugged her making us both fall the ground.

“Don’t worry Lee Lee. I’ll be home in two weeks and we’ll have a sleep over in my room!” I told her with a grin. We squealed together as Craig and Max (who just joined us again) rolled their eyes.

“It’s like she’s twelve again,” Max muttered. I flipped him off. I started to twirl one of the pink strands of hair the was coming out of my ponytail.

“My hair grows fast,” I remarked randomly. When Kaylee went to probably mock me the bus pulled to a stop. I attacked Kaylee and Max with hugs before grabbing my suitcases and running off the bus. Craig followed shortly and we both waved goodbye.

“Finally,” Craig sighed out, picking his bags back up. I chuckled and kissed his cheek before skipping up the steps. Craig unlocked the door before we both stepped into his dark living room.

“Ugh. It’s so stuffy,” I complained, my noise crinkled in disgust. I placed my suitcases on the floor before walking over to the windows. I opened the curtains and slid the balcony door open. I stepped onto the balcony, leaning over the railing. I took a deep breath of the Las Vegas air and smiled. Home at last. Craig stepped behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“You look beautiful,” he cooed into my ear. He kissed right below my earlobe and then kiss my cheek.

“Even with my crazy hair,” I chuckled.

“I think it suits you,” Craig replied.

“I think that means you think I’m crazy,” I piped up. I turned around to face him, arms across my chest. Craig chuckled at my pouting face.

“In the best way possible,” he defended.

“You are so lucky you’re cute,” I told him. I captured his lips with mine as we battled for dominance. Just as Craig was starting to make it hot and heavy, a knock came at the door. “I’ll get it!” I ran to the door before Craig could object. I pulled it open to see Leila standing there with her penguin in her grasp.

“Sky!”

“Leilabear!” I shouted back. I picked her up and twirled her in the air. She erupted in giggles. Craig appeared and she wiggled in my grasp. I put her down and she automatically ran to him screaming ‘daddy’. Gabrielle laughed and I noticed her in the doorway with Leila’s small suitcases.

“I see Leila’s already taken an extreme liking to you,” she pointed out.

“Well I love kids so that could help,” I chuckled. She smiled as she put down Leila’s stuff.

“So are you and Craig finally an item?” Gabrielle asked as Leila was talking enthusiastically with Craig. He talked to her with the same attitude. I loved Craig’s soft side.

“Month and counting,” I replied.

“Good. It’s about time Craig was happy without only being around Leila. I was really starting to get worried,” Gabby informed me.

“You weren’t the only one,” I muttered.

“Baby, mommy’s gotta go. You be good for Daddy and Sky, ya hear?”

“Yes mommy,” Leila replied. She took Gabrielle in a tight hug before Gabby also gave one to Craig and I. She waved before walking out the door and leaving.

“What are we gunna do now?” Leila asked, looking up at us.

“I declare we make cookies!” I shouted. Leila grinned and Craig looked horrified.

“I don’t like-”

“Come on Leila. Let’s go make some cookies,” I cooed, taking her hand and walking into the kitchen. She nodded and skipped along.

“This will not end well,” I heard Craig muttered as he followed along reluctantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
Sorry this chapter was short and....sucky.
School sucks. Blame it with all your might. (:
Please comment. <3
Xoxo. Tina.