Shattered Glass and Memories

Onto The Next One

~*~Few Months Later~*~

“Craig stop!” I cried out. Tears were streaming down my face as he grinned down at me evilly.

“No way. You were asking for it!”

“Damnit Cr-Craig! Stop it!” I cried again. I tried to slap away his hands but his tickling was unstoppable. I kicked my legs but nothing I did made him let up. Finally he stopped, laying on the bed next to me. I slowed down my breathing before glaring playfully at him.

“You are so mean to me!” I exclaimed dramatically.

“Oh yes. I’m just so cruel,” he said sarcastically. I grinned and he pecked me on the lips. I kissed back before I separated our lips. He laid his head over my heart and closed his eyes. “I love the sound of your heartbeat.”

“Your not alone,” I whispered. I rest my head on his and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I stared up at me and I stared back into his brown eyes. He kissed me again, climbing on top of me. Right before it went too far Craig stopped. I looked up at him confused and he grinned. “You’re stopping it? That’s usually me or Leila’s job.”

“I know. But come sit here. I wanna show you something.” Craig sat me on the edge of the bed as he disappeared into the bathroom. He soon returned and held his hands behind his back.

“What’s that?” I asked, looking at where his arms vanished.

“Do you trust me?” Craig asked. I stared at him like he was a crack head.

“Of course I do. Why wouldn’t I?”

“Than just wait.” I crossed my arms and stuck my tongue out at him childishly. He let out a deep sign before going down on one knee to be eye level with me.

“Sky, we’ve been together for a while now and I have no doubt in my mind I want to do this. Remember a long time ago when I said I wanted to spend my life with you? I wasn’t kidding. I love you so much that there aren’t enough words in the whole English, Spanish, and German language to explain how I feel. I want you to be mine and only mine…will you marry me?” I gasped as he pulled out a small, red box and showed me a beautiful ring (link in author’s note). I opened in closed my mouth in speechlessness and Craig’s smile barely weakened.

“Of course Craig! Of course!” I answered, tears of happiness falling down my cheeks. He slipped it onto my finger and we embraced again in another kiss. This time with complete and utter happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Ring.

Comment this story.
Xoxo. Tina.