Shattered Glass and Memories

I Feel Like I Am Walking On Air

Craig was pretty damn on the dot. His kitchen wasn’t even recognizable in the end. It started out fine…until Craig tried taking away the flour. I tossed some of it on his face. That resorted in a flour war, Leila getting pulled into it by a bad throw. After we finally make the batter I ended up throwing a broken egg’s yoke at Craig. Needless to say what happened next. So now Craig was filling up the bath for Leila as I sat on the floor of the kitchen, watching the cookies in the oven.

“To think cookies could make this much mess,” Craig muttered as he walked back in. I had to giggle at the sight of him. He stood shirtless but flour and water still clung to him. His black skinny jeans were covered with dry yoke and chocolate frosting. His head also had dried yoke, flour, and chocolate. He rolled his eyes and sat next to me on the floor.

“This is all your fault ya know,” I pointed out. He rolled his eyes and tucked a strand of my chocolate covered hair behind my ear. He kissed my cheek and I shivered. He raised his eyebrow and gave me a weird look. “What?”

“Nothing, nothing,” Craig replied. I rolled my eyes and shoved his shoulder. He shoved me back and I stuck my tongue out at him. He captured it with his lips and I cringed.

“Dude, that’s grossive,” I groaned.

“How is that gross?”

“Grossive,” I corrected.

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes and I stood to my feet. I opened up the closet and got out the mop. “What are you doing?”

“Cleaning your apartment’s kitchen. Go help Leila with her bath before I kick your ass. You’re suppose to stay in there ya know,” I pointed out as I got the bucket and filled it with hot water. He rolled his eyes before following my instructions. About forty minutes later I wiped the sweat off my forehead. That only resorted in the shit on it to spread on my hands and head more.

“Shit! The cookies!” I quickly whipped on a glove and pulled the treats out. I sighed when I saw that I got them just in time. I placed them on the now clean stove and picked the cookies off the tray and onto a plate. I put the plate on the counter before I dumped the dirty water down the sink. I stepped down the hall and straight to the bathroom.

“Getting in the shower?” I jumped and turned around to see Craig coming out of Leila’s room. He was still covered in gunk.

“Yeah. Cookies are for whenever she wakes up from her nap,” I replied. I stepped into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I dumped my clothes on the ground and turned the water on. Once it was warm I climbed in. I watched as the crud fell off me and washed down the drain. I quickly washed myself down and shampooed my hair. Suddenly I felt a body behind me and I jumped again. Craig grinned and hugged me from behind.

“Damnit. What’s with you scaring me you ass?” I complained as I held his hands with mine.

“It’s too easy,” he murmured against my neck. Once I finished rinsing out my hair, I turned my head and our lips connected. He pinned me against the wall, the water flowing over us. Our tongues battled for dominance as my eyes bore into his. I could feel Craig growing a -ahem- problem and I grinned to myself. Right before anything else could happen the door to the bathroom opened.

“Daddy? Sky?” Leila’s soft voice came. Craig silently groaned as I put my feet back on the floor. I peeked my head out of the shower to see Leila standing in the doorway with sad eyes.

“What’s the matter hunny?” I cooed.

“I had a bad dream. Can I watch a movie with you?” she questioned.

“Sure baby. I’ll be out in a minute.” She nodded before stepping out and shutting the door behind her. I kissed Craig once more before climbing out against his protests. “Either I go or your daughter finds out what a guy’s special little present is.”

“Fine. I’m starting to miss tour when the guys would randomly disappear and I didn’t have to worry about my daughter walking in,” Craig complained as I wrapped a towel around my body.

“There’ll be a round two of all that another time,” I told him as I opened the door.

“More like round four!” I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I walked to Craig’s room where he had put our suitcases. I pulled out some undergarments, a blue Fall Out Boy tank, and some black short shorts. I pulled my hair into a ponytail again before walking down the hall to the living room. Leila sat cuddled on the couch with her penguin. “So what ware gunna watch?”

“I pickeded out Alice In Wonderland,” Leila announced. I saw the screen on the main screen and grinned. Alice In Wonderland was always my favorite when I was younger. I plopped down next to Leila on the couch who automatically curled into my side. I pressed play on the remote. We were so engrossed in the movie that I didn’t even notice Craig sit next to me until he put his wet hair to my bare arm. I stiffened up and glared at him.

“You asshole,” I hissed. He just grinned and pecked my lips with a kiss.

“Love ya too hun,” he cooed. I rolled my eyes at him before quickly forming puppy eyes. “What do you want?”

“Can you get the cookies?” Craig rolled his eyes but hoisted himself up anyways. I turned my attention back to the TV just in time to see the Cheshire cat fade away. Soon Craig plopped back down after placing cookies and three glasses of milk on the coffee table.

“Thanks sweetie.”

“Yeah, yeah,” he muttered.

“Just shuddup and watch the movie,” I laughed as I shoved a cookie in his face while I took a bite of mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here's the new update.
It took me three whole freakin' days. lol.
Comment please. <3
Xoxo. Tina.