Status: On hiatus.

You Can't Treat Me Like a Stranger Because I'm Your Biggest Fan

Character Information

Image

Ransom Harlow [21] - she's that energetic crazy friend that every group of friends has to have, she's full of life and whatever she sets her mind to she does it no matter what, she's not afraid to do anything and she's not shy at all. She has her own home. Has set up her own business which means she works from her home. She's very much in love with Max Green from the band Escape the Fate and would do anything just for him to talk to her.

Image

Shirley "Lily" Rockman [20] - She works as a freelance director. Usually, she would be called by record labels or Warners just to shoot a music video, a movie or a few episodes on a television series. She is good friends with the casts of Supernatural but does not have the time to date anyone so far.

Image

Brenda Storm [19] - Although she's shy, she is currently a student in Dartmouth College. One of the brightest teens of her age. Her one obessession is Synyster Gates from the band Avenged Sevenfold.

Image

Chloe Williams [20] - She's a dare-devil who, like Ransom, would do something to get it. She's working at her aunt's boutique. She has fallen in love with Jackson Rathbone ever since she has met him during the Twilight Premier. He was really nice to her and she knew that he was the one for her.

Image

Kaitlin Laroche [19] - She likes to have fun. Although most of the time, she doesn't know what she's doing. She's adores Frank Iero, thinking that he is such a cutie. Being the only child in her wealthy family, she has been pampered all her life.

OTHER CHARACTERS: Max Green, Synyster Gates, Jackson Rathbone, Frank Iero, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins and more to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just an introduction of characters.
Prologue would be up in a couple of minutes.