Status: Currently Sharing a Computer with my Sister. Updates are slow.

You Should've Tried Hard

A Little Dip?

-Crystal’s POV-

My little outburst in the mall had caused too many eyes to drift to me. I hated the fact that Joe could make me so angry. How dare he? How the hell did he make me so weak? I hated him for that. But a part of me was still in love with him.

I guess it doesn’t sound like a Jonas thing but Joe was always the ladies man. If he was unfaithful people would over look it. We were off and on like crazy but…

Maybe I was being over dramatic.

“Crystal…?”

“You were my ride…” I said standing against the car.

“Please don’t do this…”

“I’m being over dramatic I know…it just hurts like all Kevin.”

“I understand…I’d be mad too but you’ve got to keep trying, you’ve got to talk this out.”

“I know…” I bit my lip and held back tears. “If I talk to him though I want it to be face to face.”

Kevin wrapped me in a hug. “I’m proud of you.”

-JB-

I walked into the Jonas household. Reluctantly. I saw Mr. And Mrs. Playing with Frankie. Nick was sitting by the piano in the corridor.

“He’s on the deck.” Nick said with a pencil in his mouth.

I walked toward the patio. He was in the pool. The minute he went under I came out. I walked to chair and waited for him to come up again. Breathing was going to come in-between him and swimming. It also would take me out of my comfort zone.

His head came out of the water and he shook the water out of his hair. I didn’t know if he saw me I was hoping he hadn’t. His head turned and I saw the color drain out of his face.

“Crystal?”

“J-Joe…” I stuttered. He swam to the edge and jumped out of the pool. I bit my lip and let out a moan seeing him topless and wet.

“You are…and…I tried calling I want to apologize…I feel really, really guilty.”

I nodded. “I understand.” I forgave him just like that. He came over to me, dripping wet. “You are soaked…” I gave him a smile and stood up.

He gave me a light peck before dragging me to the pool. “Come on…”

“Joseph Adam Jonas, don’t you dare…”

I made a splash into the body of water. “You’re soaking wet now too.”

“When I get my hands on you!!”

“What?” I pushed my black hair out of my face.

I missed this…the way it used to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm not the best writer. I'm trying. I hope this comes together alright :]