Boundaries?! Who needs them!

Boundaries?! Who needs them! 15

Tash's pov
'I'm not a perfect person..'

Urgh! Damn phone ringing.
"Hmmm" I groaned while answering.
"Baby? I'm outside!"
"What?" Damn person who would wake me up to say this?!
"Tash, I'm outside can you please open the door" they hung up and I plodded my way downstairs, I opened the door with my eyes still closed and I walked back upstairs and managed to get back into bed.
A few minute's later I felt the bed go down on the otherside and arms wrapped around my waist.
"Hey babe, you okay?" Shaun... woah wait SHAUN!
"Woah, wait, what?" I said confused, he laughed and unwrapped his arms from my waist before he said "you okay? You're funny when you just wake up!"
"Erm... yeah I'm fine and don't wake me up if you want me coherent!" I grumbled.
Yet again he laughed.
"Why do you laugh at me?" I groaned while shutting my eyes and his arms circled my waist again. "I laugh because you're funny and it's one of the things I love about you." He murmered, he kissed my neck in sweet kisses as I fell back to sleep. I don't know how long I had been asleep for but I woke up with arms still surrounding me and steady breathing on my neck. Shaun. I shuffled around trying to get myself out of his grip, but his grip just tightened.
"Shaun!" I whisper shouted as I poked him in the ribs with my elbow. He groaned but didn't show any signs of waking up as he snuggled his way into my back some more, stil tightening his grip while snuggling.
"Oi! Shaun!" I yelled a little louder, still nothing. Well desperate measures.
I managed to turn around in his grip and just looked at him for a few minuets as he slept, damn he looked cute. I took a deep breath and kissed his cheek, travelling down the side of his face to his chin, where I worked the kisses to his mouth. As soon as I reached his lips, he responded, looking up to his eyes I saw they were still closed. Well, I thought. I deepened the kiss and watched as his eyes slowly opened, I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.
"Finally awake I see!" I said laughing.
"Not a bad way to be woken up" He said planting another kiss on my lips. We layed there for a little while longer, content with just holding each other, after a while I looked at the clock 3pm.
"What time did you ring me this morning?" I asked.
Shaun blushed and replied "10am, but I have a reason!" He suddenly went quiet and I waited until he muttered "I wanted to see you and to make sure last night was real."
I looked at him. "Awww baby that's sweet!"
I sat up and streched and continued "I really have to get ready."
"Why?"
"Do you really want me to be a slob today? Because I can be, I can happily stay in my bed all day just watching tv and munching."
Shaun smiled "can I join?"
I laughed "I guess so haha... I'll be back in a minute I'm going to get some food im starving." I walked to my door to see him sitting up looking at me. "Don't worry I'm making you something too" I said while walking out the door.
I made my way into the kitchen and got ingredients out of the fridge before I noticed a note on the fridge door.
It read 'Tash, your brother and myself have gone away for two weeks to look at some colleges he's been interested in. Be safe, take care. I'll ring later, Love mum.'
"Great" I said to myself sarcastically.
"What's great?"
I turned to see Shaun leaning on the door frame.
"Note on the fridge read it."
He looked at me confused before walking over to the fridge and reading the note. I began making the sandwichs when Shuan spoke, "they didn't take you? Why?"
I scoffed "yeah right Shaun, like they'd take me. They leave most of the time. I know my brother wouldn't do it intentionally but mum normally pursuades him. That's my life I've gotten used to it. Besides it's a great time for her to go because I'm at your school for this year so she won't take me."
Shaun stood there and just looked at me before walking over and wrapping his arms around me. Just then a thought popped into my head.
"Hey we could always have a two-week sleepover!"
"For who?" He asked puzzled
"Ermm.. you and the gang or maybe you and me all stay here you know?"
"Sure why not."
After I had finished making the sandwhich's we walked back upstairs, got into bed again and watched the tv.
"What are we going to do at school?" Shaun asked suddenly.
"What do you mean?"
"As in... are we going to tell people? Or are we going to keep in hidden for a while?"
"Oh I erm... I don't really know what do you want to do?"
"Well, if we tell everyone it would be better but that's only if you want to."
"So you want pda?"
He looked confused and replied "I want what?"
I laughed "pda... you want public displays of affection? As in holding hands around school etc..."
He nodded and replied "sure if that's okay with you"
"Yeah that's fine with me, just remember I do NOT want popularity in this."
He smiled "I know sweetie, that's what I like. But no popularity intended intentionally."
I smiled and kissed him before starting to eat the sandwich's.
After watching tv for a few hours I looked at the clock 9pm. I snuggled into Shaun more, shutting my eyes and beginning to relax as he began to move.
I opened my eyes and sat up as he hunted for his shoes. He walked over to me and kissed my forehead "I better go baby, I'll see you tomorrow though okay?"
I nodded and followed him downstairs to lock the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: Hope you enjoy ...x