Sequel: Time is Running Out
Status: Finished =)

So Many Staal's, So Little Time

So Many Staal's, So Little Time 12

“Danielle! It’s good to see you!” Crosby shouted as I walked down towards the end of the terminal with my carryon bag at my side. I crossed over and threw my arms around him into a tight hug.

“Good to see you too man! So why don’t we go get coffee?” I asked silently jumping up and down inside. Whenever we hung out Sid always took me to the best cafe` in the world! We’d just go there and I’d spill my heart out and he’d sit there nodding his head and adding in his thoughts. Even when I moved we still talked on the phone, while drinking coffee, about my problems or his.

“So I’m going to guess that you need to talk?” he said while taking my bag from me as we walked towards his car.

“I guess you could say that…” I laughed jumping into his silver Range Rover. He hit the gas and we sped off through the city of Pittsburgh.

“You did what?!” Sidney practically shouted as he choked on the coffee he was drinking.

“Hey! You promised you wouldn’t judge.” I pouted throwing my arms dramatically across my chest.

“I’m not judging I was just surprised. We both know who you really like and it’s not him.” Sidney sympathetically said slipping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer as I began to silently cry.

My sobs began to lighten as Sid rubbed my back trying to tell me everything would be okay but I knew it wouldn’t. The way Sid reacted to the whole sleeping with Eric thing was surprising it made me wonder how it’d be telling him. I mean hell I slept with his brother. Why even try.

“Come on Danielle. You can’t hide out in a coffee shop all day. Let’s go tell him how you feel.” Sid spoke standing up offering his hand to me. I silently shook my head no.

“Seriously come on. He’s going to forgive you. You were drunk. He’ll understand.” Sidney spoke still standing next to me. I sat there in silence until Sid finally understood.

“So it’s not Jordan?” he whispered. I shook my head no and stood up to leave.

“Before I go, can you give this to Jordan?” I handed Sid a note and he nodded and with that I left.

Sid’s POV:

I sat in the booth of the Coffee shop and watched her walk away. Everything about her movements were awkward, like she was unsure of herself. I sighed and picked myself up while throwing a few bills on the table so I could leave.

“Hey Sid where you been?” Jordan’s voice boomed through adjoined apartment as I walked into his side.

“Went out for coffee with a friend.” I said walking towards his couch and slid onto it.

“Like I date?! Finally Sid is getting somewhere!” Jordan laughed as he jumped into his recliner and turned on ESPN.

“No not a date. Anyways want some pizza?” I tried to change the subject but it didn’t work.

“Then who?” Jordan asked curiously.

“Is there something I don’t know about? I mean all these questions, just wondered when you became my mother. And if you really want to know that badly it was Danielle.” I practically shouted standing up and walking towards the kitchen. I heard Jordan’s feet hit the ground and his footsteps behind me.

“So she’s here? In Pittsburgh? Is she moving back? Did she get her old job back?” Jordan rambled on and on spurting out questions right and left.

“Chill dude! One question at a time. She’s not moving back, she didn’t ask for her old job back, she even quit her job in Carolina, and she’s not here. She was just passing through.”

“Oh.” He mumbled before walking back towards the living room and threw himself into the recliner. I walked over to him and handed him the note.

“What’s this?” he asked holding it between his thumb and forefinger.

“Danielle told me to give it to you right before she left.” I spoke before exiting his apartment and walking back into mine.

Danielle’s POV:

Leaving Pittsburgh for the second time was probably the hardest thing I had ever done. I couldn’t put my finger on it but I just felt so uneasy about it. Was I making the right choice? Course I was. I mean I love him and he loves me, right?

“Please remain seated and buckle your seatbelts. We will be landing in a few moments.” The flight attended instructed. I made sure my seatbelt was fastened and closed my eyes, I disliked the landing in planes.

The plane smoothly made a landing and I unclenched my eyes and unbuckled my seatbelt. I was finally here. My nerves started to get the best of me as I walked slowly down the aisle and off the plane. I felt like I was in a trance. I was scared. My first instinct was to run, just hop on a plane and never look back. No! That is wrong! I’ve come this far. It was something I needed to do. I gave him a quick text telling him where I was as I sat down on the curb and waited for him to pull up in his car. After a while I saw his shiny red pickup truck come around the corner and I instantly felt butterflies move around my stomach. He stopped the car in front of me and ran out throwing me into a hug.

“What brings you back here? I wasn’t expecting you back for a visit until next month.” Jared stated holding me so tight I could hardly breathe.

“This.” I quickly smashed my lips to his. He was startled at first but kisses back.

“I love you.” I whispered as I pulled away to rest my head on his chest.

“I love you too.” He whispered back as we stood outside the airport in our tight embrace. And for once I felt like I finally made a right decision in my life, well I think.
♠ ♠ ♠
Final chapter!
i really hope you guys did like this story.
and i was happy i threw in a POV from sidney
you may be asking what the heck? what happened to marc, but you'll find out about that later. wel i think you will, because i am writng a sequel! it will be out January 2010 on new years day! so keep your eyes out for it! i really hope you guys loved this story as much as i loved writing it!