Two Way

Chapter Three: Explanations

"I'm telling you! I. Don't. Know. What. HAPPENED!" I tried to explain to everyone. The cops and my mother now had me in a cell. Everyone was outside. Bout six cops. I've seen some of them around town before. Some I knew that my mother knew and the all looked really....well...Surprised? Dissapointed? Something like that.
So their all there and I'm all here. Only problem is I have no idea whats going on. I know I wasn't driving right. Thats why they brought me here to begin with. But they're saying I attacked one of the officers. Why I would do that? I have no idea!
So yeah that cop guy comes in and says that I was calling him hot and that I want him or some shit like that. Don't know about you but this seems totally unlikely to me. I never go throwing myself after guys! But for cops for that matter!? No way! Unless some "evil spirit" took over my body and started making me do weird things then.....Well...Whatever.
All I did know that no one was gonna believe me and I was really gonna be in here for a few days. Or more. For sexual harrasment or something.
"I can't believe you would do something like this Jaycee!!!" Repeated my mother for the aboslute millionth time. I hated to sound all mad at her for no reason and crap but she really never knew when to shut up! I was her daughter! How could she not believe me!? I really thought she knew me! But guess what? I was wrong again.
"Mom? I need to talk to you....Alone for a minute..." Ok this would work. Actually telling her what was going on. There had to be a reasonable explanation for all of this. Maybe she could take me to a specialist or something.
"Yeah." Said the cop I "attacked". "Maybe you could see whats going on in that damn head of hers..." As he said that all of the cops started leaving the room and now it was only me and my mom. We haven't been close in years. I can't even remember being close to her. It was like I didn't know her anymore. So how the hell was I supposed to explain all this to her....?
"Well?" She said in anticipation. "This better be good."
"I....Well...Things have been...happening lately..."
"What in school? Don't you dare use some boyfriend or something as an excuse!"
No! No! Not that. Like....There have been some things I haven't been remembering lately. Like...A whole big amount of time in a day, I don't remember. Like it never happened. Its just gone..."
"And whats this have anything to do with whats going on now?"
"It doesn't. Not with the car anyway. With that cop....I don't remember any of that..." I stopped there. I wouldn't tell her anything about how I didn't remember the night with Sam. That wasn't her business. And besides, its not like she was gonna believe any of this anyway.
" I can't believe you thought I'd fall for that!" She said. " After everything you've been doing lately?! Sneaking out late, going out without my permission and all of the fights we've been in lately? I don't get surprised anymore with you!"
And I must tell you that right there...hurt. I wasn't close to her anymore. But sometimes...things parents say. It just gets to you in ways you wouldn't expect. Even if your not close anymore. How could she not believe me about something this serious!?
And right there. I knew the answer. I knew exactly how to prove I wasn't lying.
"Fine. Give me a lie dectector test."
"What?!"
"You heard me. i'm not going ot stay in here when I was barely even conscious of what I was doing! I want to give everyone proof." She stayed quiet for a minute. Probably finally rethinking the way I was. Maybe...She was really right actually. I was that way. But I wasn't as much of a bitch as she made me seem.
"Fine. I'll set it up with the officers. For now you stay here." And she left. And now I was alone in a cold cell. By myself. Now I really had no one in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think its done....not sure though...