Status: Revamping Complete

Stuck With Me

Escape

When I wake, I’m wearing my bra, panties and a black leather jacket and I’m locked in a room with a mattress on the floor and a blanket. I stand up, stretching and zip up the jacket, feeling it fall past my bum and walk around. As I walk towards the mattress I realise that there’s someone lying on it. She’s so beautiful… Rubbing the back of my neck, I kick the mattress.

“Hey um sorry to bother you but you're Mr Armstrong’s wife right?” I ask and she sits up then backs away from me.

“Hey I’m not gonna do anything. I’m in the same boat as you.” I say and she stares me down, I refusing to make eye contact, due to the way I'm dressed. She stands up, smiling nervously.

“I’m Adie and yes I am Billie’s wife,” she says and holds out her hand. I take it shaking it gently.

“I’m Kitty. I'm sorry you got dragged into this,” I say

"What the hell is going on? Why am I here? Why are you here?" She accuses me and I wince.

"It is my fault you're here," I say softly and taking a deep breath I tell her everything apart from the part of being Billie Joe's daughter. She shakes her head, incredulous with the information I have given her.

"That still doesn't explain why I'm here too," She says confusion written all over her face and I sigh. I sit down then take a deep breath.

“Uh, Adie? I was born in 1989 ok so please don't be mad at me or my dad ok?” I ask and she nods.

“But why would I be mad at your dad? I don't know him,” she says and I sigh.

“Yes you do. You see, this isn't easy to say but like. Ugh, Billie Joe, before, before he met you, he was with my mom you see and well,” I stutter on the last part and her eyes widen,

“So that means your...?” she asks and I nod, rubbing the back of my neck.

“Yeah that makes me your step daughter. Sorry we had to meet under these circumstances.” I laugh nervously and she just smiles at me.

“I knew sort of about you. I mean I've been married to the guy for years, he couldn't keep it secret that long. I told him if he wanted to go and find you that yes I would support him but he was always scared. Scared of the repercussions. Mostly he worried you'd forgotten about him and that you were happy now and he didn't want to ruin that. He was terrified of ruining any life that you'd built for yourself,” she’s cut short by Dex coming in. Automatically, I stand up in front of Adie, pushing her behind me.

“I see you two are quite acquainted,” he says smiling darkly at me.

“Don't you dare touch her,” I snarl.

“Good friends, thats nice,” he grins and I walk right up to him, squaring up to him.

“Kitty…” Adie whispers and I raise my hand slightly to reassure her.

“You piece of scum. You even so much as breathe on her and I will hurt you. You think you're so tough? Well go on fucking hit me!” I shout at him and he punches me hard. I reel then stand back up again, uneasy on my feet.

He hits me and keeps going until I’m on the floor and can’t get up. I whimper as he stands over me. I'd like to say I was strong and fought back and laughed, kept my cocky attitude but I can't. When he’s finished with me, he throws me to the floor and I keep my face on the floor, cowering as usual before him.

As soon as the door shuts, Adie rushes over and I smile at her.

“Hey,” I whisper and she looks at me worried.

“Why did you do that? You could've been killed!” she exclaims trying to wipe away the blood with the blanket. I smile at her.

“I said I'd save you and this way the more I piss him off, the more he’ll forget you’re here.” I smile and she hugs me tightly.

“I should be protecting you. You're still a child,” she whispers and I push her away, swallowing hard before gently wiping the tears on her cheeks.

“I never had a childhood to be a child. So don't worry. I can take whatever life throws at me,” I smile and black out as soon as my head hits the floor.

When I wake up Adie is curled up asleep beside me and I throw the blanket over her. This is beyond fucked up. I mean, how could he kidnap Billie Joe's wife? Who's looking after their children? Will this be all over the news? Are the police looking for us?

Dex comes in and I close my eyes pretending to sleep. He kicks the mattress and I wince, the force going through my bruised and broken body.

He picks me up and throws me across the room, my back slams into the wall and the side of my head cracks against the bricks. Blood pours from my eyebrow as he picks me up again and I force a smile.

“You're worthless,” I force the words out my mouth, knowing fine well the shit I'm going to get for it and he punches my eye hard. He begins punching me more, harder each time into my ribs and legs.

“Stop, stop!” Adie screams and I collapse to the floor when he drops me.

“I think you might be a better good girl than her,” he says and grins, walking towards her. I try to get up and fail miserably. Adie screams as he grabs her. Move Kitty, move!

I somehow get to my feet and tackle Dex away from her, landing on top of him.

“I already told you, you wanna get your hands on her you'll have to kill me,” I growl and wince he grabs my leg. I scream angrily as he forces me off and pins me down.

“Well that can be arranged,” he snarls and I cough, the pain rippling through my nerves.

“You couldn't kill me,” I cry and leans harder on my wrists.

“Couldn’t I?” he asks and begins laughing. Holy shit… He grabs my face and kisses me hard.

“If it wasn't for the fact that the sex is so good, I would kill you but I can’t. Although she might be good for daddy,” he says and looks over at Adie who looks at me, afraid. I look at her then swallow back the fear. I kiss him roughly and he looks taken aback then kisses me more, down my neck and across my chest.

“Good girl. I knew you would be good for daddy,” he says and I nod, tears coming to my eyes.

“Yes daddy, I love you daddy,” I whimper and he kisses me, undoing his jeans. When he forces himself inside me I can't bring myself to look at Adie who is screaming for Dex to stop. When he’s finished, he kisses me and I tense up trying hard to not pull away.

“Good girl. I'll bring dinner soon,” he says and leaves the room. I push myself up and rub my face, blood coming away with it. I sigh and lay back down again stretching my sore bones.

“Kitty?” I hear Adie whimper and I force myself up, limping towards her. She’s not looking at me. Oh god what have I done?

“I can't let you do this anymore,” she whispers and looks at me with tears in her eyes.

“Adie I- I’m sorry but I promised I would let nothing bad happen to you,” I say and she hugs me tightly. I gently rub her back.

“It'll be ok, I promise,” I whisper and she nods, wiping her tears away.

“That leather jacket you're wearing is your dads,” Adie whispers and I smile at her. She believes me about dad. How the hell did I even get this jacket? I can't call that guy dad, I wish she would just call him Billie Joe. A smile comes to my face as I begin to plan hopefully our great escape.

“Adie I got a plan hon,” I say and smile at her. I quietly whisper the plan in her ear and at first she doesn't like it.

“I can't let you do that Kitty,” she says sternly and I grab her by the shoulders.

“Look at me Adie! Do you think there is anything more he can do to me? Now trust me ok? I need you to run as fast you can out of here when it’s done ok? Please do it for me. And make sure the police find this bastard. Promise me Adie,” I say and she nods.

“Ok, good.” I say gently and take her hand tightly.

“Me and you, we'll be fine,” I say and she smiles, nodding obviously nervous.

“What if this doesn’t work?” she asks and I smile at her.

“Then I'll deal with it,” I say and Dex comes in with a tray of food and I stand up, pulling away from Adie’s tight grip. I take the tray from him and throw it across the floor just before he shuts the door.

“What are you?!-” I cut him off by kissing him, placing his hands on my waist and allowing him to touch me.

“Daddy, your good little girl wants to play,” I say, feeling sick at my own words and he grins throwing me on the mattress. Dex is completely blinded by the idea of sex and I signal Adie. She carefully opens the door and she leaves.