Status: Finished

It's All We Know

No Questions

Jessi’s POV

When we arrived in Vancouver Jack presented Alex with a shopping list. At least that’s what I thought it was.

“Dude how am I supposed to get…” Alex paused and grinned at me. “You better be coming with me?” he asked Jack.

“No I’m gonna keep Jessi company,” he replied. I tried to peer over Alex’s shoulder to read the list but he clutched it to his chest quickly.

“I’ll help you if ya want?” Rian offered.

We all stopped and looked at him, Zack and I smiled, Alex looked confused and Jack looked surprised. Rian just shrugged at us.

“Ok, sounds good to me,” Alex said obviously happy with the arrangement.

“And what am I supposed to do? I want to help too!” Zack said kinda childishly.

“You can help me out later,” Jack offered.

“With what?” I asked.

“Well I need to set up-”

“JACK!” Alex punched his arm to shut him up.

Jack glared at him then pointed at me. “No questions!”

“Oh come on guys what are you doing?” I whined.

“We can’t tell you,” Jack said.

“But why? I want to help too!”

“You can’t help, and you can’t know because it is for you,” Alex explained, then made a ‘duh’ noise as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I smacked him across the back of the head and he pushed me outa the way before running off.

“Hey wait!” Rian called and ran after him.

“Right, well I am gonna get my weights out,” Zack announced before heading back to the bus.

“He has weights?” I asked.

“Yeah, how’d you not know that?” Jack asked.

I shrugged, I obviously don’t pay attention.

“Well, are you gonna help me with the merch today?” I asked.

“Nope. You have the day off, we are going to go check out some bands,” he said taking my hand and leading me off in the direction of the stages.

“What bands?” I asked.

“There For Tomorrow are up soon,” Jack said.

“Do I know them?” I asked.

“You should!” Jack exclaimed then laughed.

There For Tomorrow were good although I didn’t see much of them, every chance Jack got his lips were on mine. Not that I minded. I always used to be one of those girls who would laugh at the people who stood at shows making out with their boyfriend or girlfriend instead of watching the band they came to see. But I mean this wasn’t just anybody, and I was enjoying myself.

When the band finished Jack led me up closer to the stage.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Gonna chill back stage, we are on soon, and you want to stay and watch right?” he asked.

“Definitely!” I grinned.

During the next hour I was introduced to a lot of people, including Steve the sound guy, who seemed very excited to finally meet me. I had never seen or heard of him before in my life, it was weird, Steve was weird. I met quite a few people from different bands too, but I was too embarrassed to say I didn’t know most of them, well except Jonathan Cook.

I liked it being just Jack and I, we could be a proper couple. It didn’t last long though Matt soon appeared closely followed by Zack then eventually Alex and Rian. I was then pushed aside while Jack and Alex whispered and went through the mysterious shopping list.

I tried to listen in on what they were talking about but Rian pulled me away.

“Should I still be afraid?” I asked.

“No, it’ll be great.” He said, he looked down at his shoes then smiled at me.

“Guys you are on!” Matt called. Jack turned round and quickly pecked my lips before running off with the others.

I have to say, I was a little bit nervous. What was he planning? It had to be good right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks
XxXBattleScarsXxX
and
jessie_love
For the comments

Filler, again. Sorry.
Thoughts?