Status: Finished

It's All We Know

A Plan

Jessi’s POV

Jack looked at me then smiled, I knew what he was thinking, so I smiled back and we sat down at the table with Alex, who looked up at us again. We were going to ignore the looks from Rian. I kept repeating over in my head, he needs to get used to it. He will eventually get used to it.

“So I have a plan,” I heard Jack say quietly and I turned my head to look at him.

“A plan?”
“I love plans!” Alex and I said simultaneously.

“Yes Jess, a plan, and I know, I’ll need your help with this plan!” Jack said excitedly to Alex who seemed to jump a little in his seat.

“Do we get to hear this plan?” I asked.

“You don’t.” Jack said turning and pecking my lips.

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because it’s a plan involving you.” He replied firmly, then winked at Alex who nodded his head knowingly.

“A plan for me? That involves Alex?” I asked.

“Alex is only involved in the preparation of this plan,” Jack said. Alex nodded again and smiled.

“That’s right.” Jack said to him. Did Alex even say anything?

I giggled at their expressions.

“Maybe I should leave you alone to discuss this plan?” I asked starting to stand up.

“NO!” Jack cried over dramatically and flung his arms around my shoulders.

“Ok ok,” I laughed and settled back down beside him.

“No go away I want to know this plan!” Alex insisted shooing me with his hands.

“Alex you can’t always have me all to yourself, you have to learn to share.” Jack said to him, he still hadn’t let go of me but his grip loosened a little.

Alex pouted and glared at me, then laughed.

“It’s ok, I know Jessi is just holding out for me,” he smirked at me. “Just whenever you’re ready sweetheart.”

“No way dude!” Jack said firmly, he kissed my cheek then stuck his tongue out at Alex, who just ignored him and continued to smirk at me.

I opened my mouth to say something, but we heard Rian mumble something under his breath then he stormed down to the back of the bus.

“If he wakes up Zack you can deal with him,” Alex said quickly.

Jack let go of me and sighed.

“I’m gonna go talk to him,” I said quickly standing up.

“No Jess,” Jack protested.

“I have to, he’s my best friend,” I said walking away from them.

I didn’t bother knocking the door and found Rian pacing the room, he didn’t even look at me when I entered the room.

“Sorry,” he muttered angrily, I wasn’t sure if he was talking to himself or me.

“Just talk to me Rian,” I said eventually. He stopped pacing and turned to face me.

“I’m fine, it was just weird seeing you guys like that,” he said quickly.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he nodded then shrugged.

“I miss you Rian,” I said quietly.

“I’m right here.” He said slowly, narrowing his eyes at me.

“You’re not the same,” I said.

“I’m trying Jess, really I am, I mean it’s good because I am happy for you. Genuinely happy.” He said. I looked him straight in the eye and smiled.

“Thanks,” I stepped forward and gave him a hug. He hugged me back quite tightly, so I didn’t let go. His hands moved a little on my back, so I pulled away, but Rian didn’t let go and for a second he seemed to lean in as if to kiss me.

“Rian?” I whispered. He blinked at me then stepped away laughing lightly.

“They must think I’m all jealous huh?” He joked.

“Are you?” I asked.

He smiled weakly at me then shrugged again.

“We can still talk can’t we?” I asked.

“Of course we can, I meant it when I said nothing was every going to change.” He said firmly.

“I want to believe you Rian, but it is different,” I argued.

“What do you expect from me Jessi, you choose my friend and band mate over me!” Rian said sadly.

“Rian you are my best friend and I love you, but you need to come to terms-”

“Jessi I have come to terms with it, I am over it. But it still hurts, don’t you think I miss you too?” Rian said interrupting me.

“If it still hurts then you are not over it.” I said firmly.

“I’m sick of talking about it, thinking about it, can’t we just forget it?” he asked me desperately.

I nodded and gave him another quick hug. We stood in silence for a minute just looking at each other. I couldn’t help but feel sorry for him, but maybe he just needs to get over this on his own. I was going to leave when Rian laughed to himself and flopped down on the couch.

“So Jack has a plan eh? That could be dangerous.” He said.

“Yeah,” I replied laughing a little myself.

“Be afraid, be very afraid.” Rian joked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you:
XxXBattleScarsXxX
Paraphrase the Riot!
Second.Heartbeat
Diiamondz
For your comments, they make me smile :D

Six stars! Thank you so much my readers and my subscribers I love you all!

Thoughts?