Status: Finished

It's All We Know

The Best Part Is Knowing You Love Me Too

Jessi’s POV

I woke up in Jacks arms, the radio was still on, I smiled to myself, I really should have turned that off last night.
I wanted to get up but Jack was still asleep so I lay with him until I felt him shift, then I sat up and smiled down at him.

“Morning,” he said groggily.

“Thanks for bringing me up here last night,” I said to him, I found one of his hands and linked our fingers together.

He smiled and cleared his throat then sat up, he was very close to me and I wanted him to kiss me, but he didn’t. I looked down at our hands, I considered just telling him I love him right now, tell him then everything will be happy again. I wanted to be with him, no matter how angry I was, deep down I loved him… and that’s all that matters isn’t it?

“Remember I was going to tell you something last night?” Jack asked me.

I looked up and nodded my head once.

“I was a little too scared, I still am, I want you to know how much you mean to me, I care about you so much, and I want us to be together,” he said firmly. “Before I tell you that is…”

“So that’s not what you wanted to tell me?” I asked.

He shook his head then glanced up at the ceiling thoughtfully. “We have been one of those weird couples haven’t we, although I hate the word couple,” he paused and chuckled to himself. “We have fun don’t we? In amongst the craziness that comes with tour life, and our stupid fights. And you know what? I never thought I could miss someone as much as I missed you when you left, I felt so empty. I was a complete idiot for getting worked up over nothing…”

“Well, I guess I understand how it looked, and how you feel… felt. But Rian and I will always be crazy close.” I said.

“You know Rian told me to fight for you,” Jack said slowly.

I made a mental note to thank Rian for that later, I knew I could always count on him, I hoped Jack thought that now too.
A few minutes past in silence, I didn’t know what else there was to be said, I sensed Jack had something else to say but right now he seemed to be lost in his own thoughts.

“Are we okay?” I asked him.

“I want us to be okay, I think we are.” His eyes lit up a little and he nodded his head as he spoke.

“Okay then,” I smiled and nodded my head along with him.

He grinned then leaned in and placed a soft slow kiss on my lips.

“Good, because… I love you Jessi,” he breathed when we parted.

I hesitated, the words seemed to hang in the air until I actually heard them properly and my eyes widened a little as I registered what he had just said. He was watching me carefully, his face very close to mine. I could just feel his breath on my cheek as he let out a shaky breath.

“I love you too Jack,” I replied in a whisper.

“You do?” He asked, I nodded my head, yes.

“Fuck yeah!” he exclaimed loudly then crashed his lips against mine.

We kissed furiously, lying back on the bed, it would have gone further but we heard a knock on the door, then a few more repetitive ones when we didn’t answer.

“I love you,” Jack said again before he climbed off me.

He opened the door to find Alex then pulled him in to a very tight hug. I laughed at Alex’s expression as he looked at me over Jacks shoulder.

“Is it… dude let me go already,” Alex struggled out of Jack embrace then smiled at him. “Is it safe to say you guys are back together?”

I smiled and nodded, Jack grinned at his friend then walked back to the bed, he flopped down and immediately pulled me close to him.

“Err don’t celebrate yet, we wanna go get pancakes,” Alex objected.

“You go get pancakes we’ll stay here,” Jack wriggled his eyebrows at me and smirked.

“Okay, whatever, but Jessi, Faith left a message for you,” Alex said as he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
My timetable at Uni is a killer this semester. :(
That and work have been eating up all my free time, so apologies as updates will be less frequent.

But, on a brighter note, I am off to see All Time Low on Sunday. For anyone else seeing them this time round hope you guys have a great night!