Fatal Attraction

Giving In

Image

Warning: Contains Mature Material

Return of the Living Dead had always been one of Maddy's favorite horror movies. She normally couldn't take her eyes off the screen, but tonight she had other things on her mind. She had other motives. She snuggled up closer to Edward, and felt him tense under her. Did he know what she had in mind? Could he read her mind? Did he know what she was thinking? She took her hand and began running it over his smooth stomach. She heard him groan.

"Maddy." He said.
"Hmm?" She said innocently.
"What are you doing?" He ask.

She sighed, "Edward! I want to. . . tonight." She said.
"No, it's too soon."
"But! I may go through my transformation soon-- and I don't want to go through it without having the experience."
"You wont go through your transformation until after graduation."
"But Alice--" She protested, but he caught her off.
"I'm not letting anything happen to you." He said.

She groaned, getting kind of mad. What seventeen year old guy DIDN'T want to have sex? Especially a seventeen year old who had been stuck in that body for nearly a century.

"Do you not find me attractive?" She ask.

He laughed, "Not find you attractive? You're kidding."
"No. . . I just don't know why you won't. . ." She said softly.

He placed his hand on her chin, and raised her head up so she was looking directly into his eyes. It was now time to explain to her how dangerous it was for them to be physical.

"It's dangerous for you and I to advance our relationship."
"No it's not-- you have great self control."
"I've never done anything like that before-- I don't know what to expect."

She sighed, "Please."
"Don't beg me." He groaned.

She pouted and then turned her attention towards the television, not daring to look at him. Even though he had explained the reason why he didn't want to, she still didn't understand. He loved her-- he wouldn't hurt her.

Edward wanted to know what she was thinking. She was so silent now. She wasn't even moving her body, the only way he knew she was still living was because of the beating of her heart. He watched as the zombie appeared on the screen, and she didn't even tense up or flinch.

"Maddy." He said.

She didn't reply.

"Maddy. . ."

She looked up at him and he could tell she had been crying. He placed his hands on her wet cheeks and rubbed her silent tears away.

"Why are you crying?" He ask.
"I just. . . don't think you find me attractive." She sniffled, "I know it's stupid."
"It is stupid-- I find you very attractive. I love you." He said.
"I love you too, but I still don't understand." She said.

He sighed, "I'm so scared of hurting you. Can we please wait?"
"Whatever you want." She said, turning her attention back to the screen.

She went silent for a bit longer. Edward groaned, he couldn't take this any longer.

He placed his hand on her chin again, and pulled her face up. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. She pulled away from the kiss after a moment, and he wasn't expecting it.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to-- I feel bad for even trying to push you into it." She said.
"You're not pushing me into anything." He said, "I want to." He said softly, "But I am scared." He admitted.
"You won't hurt me." She said.
"But if I do-- I'll never be able to forgive myself."
"You won't though."
"You don't predict the future." He said.
"But Alice sees me in the future, so clearly I'm not going to die from it. Please."

He sighed. He hoped he wasn't doing the wrong thing by giving into her.

His lips found hers in a heated passionate kiss. This kiss was different from their others, and Maddy knew she was finally getting what she wanted. She didn't know if she should feel guilty or not. Everything felt so right with his lips on hers. She nibbled on his bottom lip, and grinned when she received a groan of approval from him. Her tongue slipped into his mouth, and for once, he allowed her to explore every inch.

Slowly, Edward began running his hands up and down her arms. He could feel her shivering under him, but it wasn't because of his cold hands. It was because he was having an affect on her. All thoughts of this being wrong and sadistic left his mind. He pulled his lips away from hers, remembering she needed to breath. She sucked in a deep breath, and then a smile curved on her lips, before she smashed her lips against his once again.

Her tiny hands began moving all along his torso. She knotted her hands up in the bottom of his cotton shirt, and slowly began to raise it up over his head. Slowly, she pulled it off, and broke away from the kiss so she could stare at his perfect body. She was mesmerized by how beautiful he was. Surprisingly, before she even had time to react, he had his cold hands fumbling with the bottom of her shirt, it was slowly being raised up over her head.

He tossed it to the side of the room with one swift movement. He starred down at her. Her angelic face, her flowing brown hair, her elegant neck. He then allowed his eyes to travel down to her chest. The beating of her heart was all that could be heard in the room, besides their pants and heavy breathing. He raised her up a bit, and placed on of his hands around her back, fumbling with her bra latch for just a minute. Once he got it unlatched, he tore it off as well, revealing her breasts.

That's when everything happened in a blur. Edward worked quickly to remove her skirt, and he found her small hands working on his jeans in a rush. In no time they were both naked laying on top of each other. Both ready for what was coming next.

"Are you sure?" He whispered.

She nodded her head, "Are you?" She ask.
"I am." He said smiling.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he slowly entered her. She was thankful his body was so cold. She had a feeling that it helped with the pain. She wanted to cry, it felt as if she was splitting in two. He sensed her pain and came to a halt.

"Are you okay?" He murmured, laying his head against hers.
"I'm fine, go." She choked out.
"Are you sure?" He ask.

She bucked her hips forward, and he groaned. He slowly began thrusting inside of her at a steady pace.

Maddy's pain slowly faded, and she was hit with waves of pleasure. Pleasure that she never knew was possibly.

"Edward!" She moaned out.

He knew he wouldn't last too long. She wrapped her legs around his waist even tighter, and he tossed his head back. He wasn't going to hurt her, he was keeping in himself in control. This was the best feeling in the entire world, and then he felt it. She tightened around him, and he heard her scream his name. Then, it came for him as well.

He collapsed, and was panting heavily, as he slumped down on her, balancing his weight though, so he wasn't crushing her. He raised up and smiled down at her.

"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." She smiled.

He leaned down and kissed her.

"See, I told you-- you wouldn't hurt me." She said.

He chuckled, "We should have tried earlier." He said making her giggle.
♠ ♠ ♠
mature