Status: HIATUS - I'm so sorry, but I don't have time to write for this story, and I need to figure out exactly where I want it to go.

Only You Can Save Me

Chapter One

I was sitting on my bed, reading 'Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs' by Chuck Klosterman, when I heard “Perfect Skin” by The 69 Eyes playing from my kitchen. It scared the shit out of me. I realized I had left my cellular device there earlier, so I got up and went to answer it. Once I got there, it stopped ringing. I checked to see who the caller was and saw that it was one of my best friends Jolene. Before I could dial her number, my house phone rang. I ran over to it and hit the talk button while bringing the receiver to my ear.

“Hello?” I asked, although knowing who it would most likely be.

“Hey, Babe! Holy shit, you are gonna FLIP when I tell you this!” Jolene said sounding rather excited. She probably just got ANOTHER fucking kitten. I swear, she’ll be the cat lady that talks to herself when she turns about 50.

“What is it? Does Fluffy have ANOTHER new sibling?” I asked only half joking.

“No, its way better! Guess what bands are playing Taste of Chaos in three weeks?!” she asked

“Who?!” I asked, getting very interested. We share identical taste in music, so if she’s this excited, its gotta be good.

“The 69 Eyes, HIM, Bloodhound Gang, MSI, Bullet For My Valentine, Hollywood Undead and Three Days Grace! And the tickets are only $50!” she screamed at me.

“Holy fucking shit! Buy me a ticket now! I’ll pay you back as soon as I can.” I said almost jumping with joy. Those are all some of my favorite bands and I cant wait!

“Already did.” she said and I could hear the smile in her voice.

“Oh my god, thank youuuu. I love you so much! I’ll call you back later okay? Does Kyle know?”

“Yeah, he was actually the one who called me about it.”

“Okay, then. I’ll talk to you soon. Bye, Darling”

“Later, Babe.” she said and hung up.

**Three weeks later**

Today was the day we’ve been waiting for. It was the day of the Taste of Chaos show at the Coliseum and a bunch of my favorite bands would be playing. I got up extra early and got dressed in a back and pink corset top, a black skirt, black boots, did my hair and left. Most people would think its insane to wear heels to a concert, but I disagree since my boots are surprisingly very comfortable. And its not like in going to mosh in them. I can get claustrophobic in crowds so I either get barricade or I stay farther back and out of the crowd.

I got into my car and drove to Jolene’s house. She was waiting for me outside and when she saw me, she got in the car. She was wearing a Bullet For My Valentine halter and black jeans with combat boots.

“Hey, Lyssa.” she said and smiled.

“Hey, Jo.” I said smiling back

“You ready for the best day of your life?” she asked

“Hell fucking yes!” I said and sped off onto the road.

It took us about a half an hour to get there. When we arrived, we showed our tickets to the lady with the scanner and, after beingfelt up patted down by the security guy, we entered the concert. First, we hit the merch stands and got shirts and hoodies. I made Jo carry them all because she’s bigger than me and was carrying the drawstring bag we put all our shit in. Then, we went to see Three Days Grace who was playing. They played basically all of One X and a few songs on their self titled album. We weren’t in the crowd for them, but it was still a lot of fun. We danced together and probably looked like total idiots, but hey, that’s all part of the fun.

Next, Hollywood Undead played and holy fucking shit, they were amazing. I made sure we got barricade for them and it was perfect. They played all my favorite songs by them, including ‘California’, ‘Sell Your Soul’, ‘Everywhere I Go’, ‘Black Dahlia’, ‘Undead’, ‘No. 5’, ‘Bottle and a Gun’, ‘Pimpin’’, ‘No Other Place’ and ‘City’. There was this group of girls near us that were so funny. They were a few years younger than Jo and I and they kept screaming things like “I WANT CHARLIE SCENE’S PENIS!” and “FUCK, I NEED TO GET LAID TONIGHT!” and then cracking up, before Hollywood Undead went on. It was great. I got their phone numbers because they seem like they would be fun to hangout with.

After Hollywood Undead, Bullet For My Valentine played. We were still barricade since all the bands we were seeing from Hollywood Undead on, were playing the same stage. They played ‘Eye Of The Storm’, ‘Waking The Demon’, ‘Scream Aim Fire’, ‘Deliver Us From Evil’, ‘The Poison’, ‘Tears Don’t Fall’, ‘Spit You Out’, ‘Room 409’, ‘Hit The Floor’, ‘4 Words (To Choke Upon)’ and a few others. Matt Tuck jumped into the crowd after the show and he crowd surfed over me. It was awesome. I love his British accent.

Next, Bloodhound Gang played. They played ‘Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo’, ‘Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss’, ‘No Hard Feelings’, ‘The Bad Touch’, ‘Something Diabolical’ (Ville Valo from HIM came onstage and helped them sing that one) and a bunch of other songs.

Mindless Self Indulgence played next. They performed a few songs from If and a bunch from Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy, I’m just far too lazy to list them all.

HIM played after them and I couldn’t wait. They’re my second favorite band. They are incredible. They performed ‘Its All Tears’, ‘Join Me In Death’, ‘Dead Lover’s Lane’, ‘Love In Cold Blood’, ‘Endless Dark’, ‘Wings Of A Butterfly’, ‘Killing Loneliness’, ‘Sleepwalking Past Hope’, ‘Venus Doom’, ‘The Funeral Of Hearts’, ‘Gone With The Sin’, ‘Razorblade Kiss’ and ‘Bleed Well’. Ville smoked while singing, as usual and his singing was flawless.

And next, is the band I’ve been waiting to see all night…
♠ ♠ ♠
heyy. the next chapter will be MUCH more interesting i promise. i would've put more detail in each set, but i'm sick and i'm lazy.
comment pleaseeee!!!!
and if you have any suggestions for me regarding this, or any of my other stories, i'm open to it.
love you alll
xoxoTrisha