Status: HIATUS - I'm so sorry, but I don't have time to write for this story, and I need to figure out exactly where I want it to go.

Only You Can Save Me

Chapter Two

When Jyrki69 walked on stage, I freaked out. Jo and I cheered and jumped up and down. Following him were Bazie, Archzie and Timo-Timo, who all gathered their instruments. My favorite band mate, the one and only Jussi69, walked on next and got situated with his drum set. He looked irresistible in his outfit. He is so sexy.

Their set kicked ass. They played "Back in Blood", "Dead Girls Are Easy", "Some Kind of Magick", "Kiss Me Undead", "We Own The Night", "The Good, the Bad, & the Undead", "Eternal", "Shadow of Your Love", "Wings & Hearts", "Frankenhooker", "Perfect Skin", "Rocker", "Never Say Die", "Devils", "Feel Berlin", "Sister Of Charity", "Christina Death" and "Only You Can Save Me". It was amazing. I sang along to every song and had a blast.

When they finished playing, Jo and I walked away from the stage arm in arm. Nothing could ruin this night. It really sucks that Kyle had to miss this (he had a family emergency and couldn't make it). As we were walking, Jo stopped suddenly.

"Hey, Babe, I'm gonna go to the ladies room. I wont be long. Just wait for me over by the fence next to the tour buses." Jo said

"Yeah, sure. I'll be waiting" I said and walked away from her. When I reached the fence, I leaned up against it and grabbed a cigarette from my pocket and lit up. I inhaled the toxic smoke into my lungs and waited for Jolene to come back. While I was waiting, man walked up to me. He was kinda cute.

"Hey, I was wondering if you could give me the time." he said

"Sure." I said and pulled out my phone. "Its 10:32."

"Shit. Can I borrow your phone? I need to call a buddy of mine to tell him he needs to pick me up. He probably forgot. He was supposed to be here 32 minutes ago." he said smiling.

"Of course." I said and outstretched my hand to give him my cell phone. He stepped closer to me and just when he was going to grab the phone, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. Then, he shoved me against the fence and clamped his other hand over my mouth.

"Don't scream." he said and used his free hand to reach into his pocket. He pulled out something metallic that shined in the moonlight. A pocket knife. "Or you die." I struggled against him, trying to kick him, but I couldn't. He was way too strong. He held the knife to my throat as I tried let out pathetic cries of mercy, tears streaming down my face. "Shut the fuck up." he growled and hit me over the head. I felt dizzy and the next thing I know, he picked me up and brought me to his black truck and threw me in the trunk. I didn't know what he wanted. My family could never afford to pay a ransom for me, so what could I do? What would happen to me?

He crawled on top of me and held my hands above my head. "Now you are going to be a good little girl and keep quiet. Or I'm going to have to kill you." he said and forced him lips on mine. I tried turning my head the other way, but was unsuccessful. I was still crying and silently praying someone would come and save me from this horror. He ran one of his hand down my body to in between my legs. He removed my underwear and forced my legs apart. Then, he unbuckled his pants and slid them, along with his boxers, down as far as they would go. His tongue slid into my mouth against my will and I took the opportunity and bit down hard on his tongue. He pulled back, screaming and I tried to crawl away, but he grabbed my leg and dragged me back to him. "You leave me no choice." He hissed. He retrieved a cloth from his pocket and shoved it onto my face, covering my mouth and nose. I tried to scream as loud as I could but a second after I inhaled the fumes coming from the cloth, my eyes rolled into the back of my head and everything around me went black. Fucking chloroform.

**Jussi's POV, about an hour later.**

I walked off the tour bus with Ville to have a smoke. We were talking in Finnish about what Evil Jared did earlier. It was so fucking gross. On a dare, he chugged back two pints of beer, but he ended up puking it up back into the glass. So Jimmy made him drink it. I almost threw up. Ugh he is so gross sometimes. Funny and entertaining, but still gross.

I felt this nagging feeling that something was wrong as we started walking around outside. I cant really describe it. Something was pulling me toward the parking lot. Ville followed me as I wondered around. I reached the parking lot and I saw a lump that vaguely looked like a person lying near the fence. I rushed over to it and discovered that it was a young woman. She has the most gorgeous blonde hair I've ever seen and she was incredibly beautiful, but that wasn't what caught my attention. She had a bruise on the side of her face and there was blood on her lips going down the side of her mouth.

"Holy fuck." Ville breathed from behind me. "Is she alive?" he asked

I grabbed her wrist and felt for a pulse. I could feel a very faint pulse and sighed in relief. "Yes, she's alive. But just barely. Go tell the others to clear off the couch on my bus." I said and Ville hurried away. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bus.

When I arrived, I placed her on the couch and sat next to her, moving the hair from her face. I vaguely heard a bunch of people murmuring 'Who the fuck is that?' and "Where the hell did he get her from?'

"Bazie, can you get me a paper towel with water on it?" I asked

"Yeah, sure. Hold on." he said and got me what i asked for. I used the wet paper towel to clean the blood from her face. She sort of looked like a vampire with that blood on her mouth, which almost made me smile.

"Dude, shouldn't we call the police or something?" Jimmy Pop asked.

"What if she's just passed out from drugs she took at the show? She'll get arrested if the cops find her with illegal drugs in her system." I said as if it were the most obvious conclusion.

"Why do you care?" he asked. "Its not like you know her."

"I don't know. There's just... something about her." I said softly.

"Dude.. She's unconscious. How is there 'something about her' when you haven't even spoken to her." he asked

"I don't fucking know. Something led me to where i found her. Look, let's just drop it. We'll talk about this later." I said and turned my attention back to the mystery girl. They all left leaving me alone with her, going to party on MSI's bus. She started to move a little bit. A frown formed on her face and a tear slid down her cheek.

"Stop.. Please.. I'll do anything you want, just please stop it.." she begged in her sleep. Then, she started tossing and clawing at the air, crying out telling whoever was in her nightmare to stop. Then she let out the most blood-curdling scream I have ever heard in my life. I shook her shoulders trying to wake her up.

**Lyssa's POV**

I was in a room and I was running away from someone. A man. His face terrified me. I recognized him from somewhere, but i couldnt remember where. He caught up to me and he captured me, shoving me to the cold floor. He got on top of me and I tried telling him to stop. Pleading with him was getting me no where so I screamed. Something was shaking me and then my eyes flew open

All the events of the day came flooding back to me. The concert, waiting for Jolene, getting raped... My body ached, i tasted blood in my mouth and i was terrified. I launched myself into the arms of a man that was sittig next to me. I didn't know who it was, though he looked familiar. I sobbed onto his shoulder for a long time and he just held onto me. I couldn't even form coherent words. I just cried and cried and cried while he rubbed my back soothingly. I was shaking so bad from sheer terror. What if he came back and found me again?

"Please dont let him get me! Please!" I screamed at the man holding me.

"I promise nothing will happen to you. You're safe." He said in an accent I knew was Finnish, just like my own. I pulled away from him and looked at him. Then i recognized him and stared in complete shock. The man comforting me was fucking Jussi69. He looked very concerned and I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

"Oh my god. You're-" I said, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Yes, i know. But what happened to you?" he asked me and another tear slid down my face.

"I was waiting for my friend to get back from the bathroom and this man... he came up to me asking if he could borrow my phone and I was about to give it to him when he grabbed me and held a knife to my throat" I was crying again now. "and threw me in his trunk. He raped me." I said feeling sick to my stomach. I broke down again and he pulled me into his lap and embraced me.

"You're safe now. I wont let anything else happen to you. Just calm down." he said and my eyes felt heavy. Whenever i cry, i get really tired. I fell asleep in his arms trying to think of anything but what happened earlier.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked it :)
its kinda sad, but dont worry, it wont always be this depressing.

COMMENT YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

much love,
Trisha :)