Status: HIATUS - I'm so sorry, but I don't have time to write for this story, and I need to figure out exactly where I want it to go.

Only You Can Save Me

Chapter Three

When I woke up and opened my eyes, I looked around at the tour bus and realized the events of last night had not been a dream.

The pain was really bad. I felt so violated and dirty. Just thinking about what that sick bastard did to me made my eyes tear and my stomach turn. I had bruises on my wrists and probably other places.

I went to get up when something around my waist caught me. I looked down and saw that it was Jussi, still holding me, that was preventing me from getting up. I tried gently moving his arms so I could get up and find some Tylenol when Jussi let go of me and sat up. Our blue eyes met and I blushed and looked away. Then I realized I was still on his lap, so I quickly got off of him and sat beside him mumbling a 'sorry'.

"Are you alright? Do you need anything?" He asked me.

"Some Tylenol please." I said and when he got up I examined my wrists. He returned with the pills and a glass of water and I took them. After swallowing the pills and drinking the glass of water, I looked up to see Jussi looking at me.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"My name is Lyssa." I responded.

"That's a pretty name." He said and smiled at me.

"Thanks." I blushed. "My mom was a Greek mythology freak so she named me after the Goddess of the Underworld."

"That's interesting. What's you're last name?"

"Fuller."

"Well, its nice to meet you Ms. Fuller."

"Likewise, Mr. Vuori."

"And you're Finnish." It wasn't a question, he could tell by my accent.

"Yes, I am. Born and raised in Helsinki."

"Fuller isn't a Finnish last name though."

"It was my mother's maiden name. She was American. My original last name was Saikkonen. I changed it after I moved to the states. I didn't want any reminder of my father and it would be easier for Americans to pronounce."

"Ah, I see."

"Mhmm." I said and it fell silent for a little while, until Jussi broke the silence.

"I'm sorry to bring this up but, you should probably call the police and file a report. About last night I mean. And you should go to the hospital and get checked out in case that fucker gave you an STD or got you pregnant." He said looking sympathetic.

I sighed. "I know. Do you have a phone? I think I dropped mine when he grabbed me.."

"Of course." He said and pulled out his cell phone. I dialed 911 and waited.

"911, what is your emergency?" a woman asked.

"Hi, I need to file a police report. I was raped last night." I said, my eyes starting to sting.

Alright, ma'am where are you?"

I gave her the address and she told me she would send someone over right away. I thanked her and hung up the phone, giving it to Jussi.

"So where's the rest of you guys?" I asked, referring to his band mates.

"Probably passed out drunk on one of the other buses." He said with a smile.

"Oh okay." I said. It doesn't feel awkward or anything talking to him, even though he's famous. It feels like I'm talking to a regular person, who happens to be extremely sexy and talented.

"So what do you do for a living?"

"I currently don't have a job. I quit my last one. Being a waitress sucked dick." I said.

"Hmm... Would you like to come on tour with us and work at the merch tent? We could certainly use some more people."

"Are you serious?!" I asked, amazed. He nodded and smiled at me. "I would love to! Thank you so much!" I hugged him, catching him off guard for a moment, before he hugged me back.

"You're welcome." We pulled apart a little and looked at each other. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and felt something spark within me. It was like nothing I could describe. He looked back at me and ever so slowly we started moving closer to each other. His lips were an inch from mine and just when I thought he was going to kiss me, there was a knock at the door to the bus. It scared the shit out of us. I quickly got off of him, blushing deeply at realizing what I almost just did. I almost kissed Jussi fucking Vuori! I dont' know what came over me.

Jussi went to answer the door and in walked the police officer that was sent. The man walked over to me.

"Are you the young woman who called about being raped?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

He nodded, then turned to Jussi. "Are you her boyfriend?"

"Um, no. I'm the one who found her." He said.

"Alright." The officer said, taking out a notebook. "Now I need you to tell me exactly what happened. First, Ms...."

"Fuller. Lyssa Fuller."

"Ms. Fuller, I want you to tell me everything you remember." I nodded and told him.

When it got to the part about me getting raped, I started crying and Jussi got up, sat beside me and tried to calm me down. He was being so sweet. Next, Jussi told the officer how he found me and brought me back here.

"Is there anyone that witnessed you do that?" The officer asked him.

"Yes, my friend Ville was with me when I found her. When we brought her back here, my band and some members of other bands on tour with us were partying but left when we showed up." He said

"Okay, I'm going to need to speak to your friend." The officer said.

"Okay, I'll call him and tell him to get over here." He said and pulled out his cell phone. He dialed a number and waited for an answer. When Ville picked up, Jussi told him, in Finnish, to come over here because the police officer needed to speak with him. He hung up and we waited.

Ville opened the door and walked in. I restrained myself from freaking out. When he saw me, he gave me a sweet/sympathetic smile. "You alright, sweetheart?" He asked me.

"Yeah, thanks." I answered in Finnish and smiled at him.

"Wow, she speaks our language." Ville said and laughed a little.

"You must be Ville. I'm Officer Bryant. I need your statement about the events of last night." The officer said.

"Of course. Jussi and I went out for a smoke and Jussi thought he saw something in the parking lot. It turned out to be this young lady right here who was passed out. I went back to this bus and cleared off the couch for her and Jussi brought her in shortly after." Ville said.

"Thank you, that is all I needed. Ma'am I think you should come with me so I can bring you to the hospital. You should be checked out." Officer Bryant said.

"Okay." I said, getting nervous. I hate doctors.

"I'll go with you." Jussi said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. And you should call you're friend. She's probably worried sick about you."

"Yeah I should, do you have your phone?"

"Mhmm." I took it and dialed Jolene's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey its Lyssa."

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME AT THE FUCKING CONCERT LIKE THAT?! DO YOU REALIZE HOW WORRIED I WAS!?"

"Jo... Last night... I was raped.." I said, my eyes filling with tears again.

"WHAT?!?!? OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE, I'LL COME GET YOU!" She was freaking out.

"Just meet me at the hospital and I'll explain everything better then."

"Okay. I'll be there soon. I love you. Bye."

"I love you, too. Bye." I hung up and handed the phone back to Jussi. "Okay. Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
i hoped you liked ittt :)

COMMENT!!!!