Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Tre Fun

You woke up the next day to your alarm going off. You felt so tired because you only had three and a half hours of sleep.

You put on a black sweater with a bit of red outline on it, torn blue jeans, and your black converse. You applied your eyeliner and lip gloss then left for school.

You were way too tired from last night to walk so you decide to take the bus. You walked to the bus stop, that's where you saw Tre waiting there too.

You walked up to him, "Hey"

"Hey," he smiled as you walked up to him.

There was a bit of silence since you both didn't know what to talk about. In stead, you just stood there, holding each others hands.

"Fuck the bus, want to walk?" he asked.

"Yea, okay"

When you got to school, you noticed that Tre wasn't turning to go in.

"I'm guessing that we're going to skip today," you laughed. Tre looked over at you and gave you the cutest smile. "Where are we going?" you asked.

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?" Tre asked you.

"I asked you first," you smirked; he smiled.

"You wanna go see a movie?" Tre suggested.

"Sure," you nodded, "What movie?"

"I really wanted to see that Child's Play 2 movie," he evilly smirked at you.

"Tre, not another scary movie!" you tightened your grip holding his hand, "I'll get even more scared because it's being played on the big screen."

"Its okay, babe, I'll be right beside you," he flirtatiously smiled; you smiled back, feeling once again protected by him.

You guys finally arrived at the theater.

"Two for Child's play 2, please," you told the man.

He handed you the tickets, and then you and Tre went to the food court.

"You want anything?" Tre asked you.

"Sure, I'll have a Pepsi," you told him.

Both of you went to a food tender and Tre ordered your Pepsi along with large popcorn, M&Ms, Starbursts, and Junior Mints and a large Pepsi for himself. You assured yourself that Tre couldn't eat all the popcorn he ordered.

"Tre, you ate most of the popcorn before the movie even started!" you yelled at him, laughing at the same time.

"I thought you just wanted a Pepsi," he smirked; you giggled at him. The lights dimmed and the movie began.

***

When the movie ended, Tre and you went outside of the theater.

"Oh, my God, I can't believe you made me see that," you stated, frightened.

"Aw!" Tre exclaimed, hugging you, "Better?" he smiled.

"Much better," you smiled at him.

"I can't believe you found that movie scary; it kinda sucked," Tre commented, sitting down on a bench with you beside him.

"Yea, it really did. But, man, a doll coming alive and killing people, that's just plane stupidity," you smiled at him; he laughed.

"Yea, so true." he put his arm around your neck, giving you the weirdest look.

"Are you going to rape me?" you giggled.

He looked at you like he was considering it.

"No," he said to your surprise, "Unless you want me to?" he added, smiling; you smiled too.

"No thanks, Tre, but thanks for the offer," you laughed and so did he.

"No problem," he smiled.

"Now what do you want to do?" you asked him, looking kind of bored. He made a thinking face by raising his eyebrows and scratching his chin.

"I say we go to my house and have sex!" he exclaimed right when two seniors went walking by; they gave Tre a disgusted look and just continued walking by.

You laughed, "Don't be too confident in yourself; that isn't happening!"

"Oh, but it has..." he smirked at you.

It took you a second to figure out what he meant, "Ew! Tre! Please tell me you haven't dreamed that!" you laughed.

"I have tons of times, and it was all worth it," he smiled even bigger.

"That is so wrong," you laughed, "Please, no more sexy dreams about me?" you smiled.

"Alright, I'll try ,but I can't guarantee anything," he looked away, smiling.

You decided to go to your house because there wasn't anybody home. You walked in and Tre went right to the couch.

"Sit!" he motioned for you to sit right beside him; you did so.

Once again, he looked at you like you were the best thing he had ever seen.

"Now what?" you asked.

He smiled flirtatiously while raising his eyebrows up and down.

"No Tre, we're not doing that," you laughed.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked, smiling.

"I don't know," you said. You looked over at Tre who was looking around the room, looking for something to do, also smiling at random knick knacks on the walls, "You are so weird," you laughed.

"Yea and you love it," he smirked at you.

"Indeed I do," you smiled; he weakly smiled at you.

"I'm really tired," he yawned.

"Me too..." you smiled weakly, "Because someone kept me up all night."

His look turned to shocked, "Who would do a thing like that?"

"Not this game again," you laughed.

He looked at you, noticing how tired you were; "Come here," he motioned for you to cuddle with him.

You lent on top of him. He kissed your forehead gently. After a few minutes, you both fell asleep, holding each other.

***

When you woke up, you noticed Tre was still sleeping like a baby; it brought a smile to your face.

You looked over at the clock; it said 3:05pm. You really didn't want to wake Tre up, but you had no choice; people would be coming home soon.

"Tre, wake up," you yawned, pushing him gently.

You saw his eyes open slowly; a big smile appeared on his face.

"What?" you smiled.

"Nothing," he replied, happily.

You raised an eyebrow; Don't tell me he had a dream about me?

"Tre, you got to go home."

"No!" he whined. You smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the lips which made him smile even more.

"Come on," you grabbed his hand, trying to pull him up, but he was too strong.

He laughed at your struggling.

You lent close to him, smiling, "Tre, if you don't get up, I'll, um... never have sex with you."

Tre automatically sprinted up, "I'm up! I'm up!"

You laughed while locking your arms around his waist; he locked his arms around your arms,

"Thanks, Tre, I had a lot of fun today." you smiled at him.

"Me too," he smiled, leaning into give you a kiss; you kissed him back.

You led him to the front door and gave him another kiss.

"Bye," he smiled.

"Bye," you smiled back, closing the door. You went into your room to finish your nap, but it didn't last long because you heard Josh screaming like an idiot downstairs.

A while later, you heard a knock at your door, "Come in!" you yelled.

The door opened; Great, its Josh! you thought to yourself sarcastically.

"You're making dinner tonight!" he demanded.

"Why? Where's Mom?" you asked him, fearing every moment.

"Stop asking stupid questions and just do it!" he shouted at you.

You got too scared to defend yourself.

"Fine," you whispered.

"And don't think you're going to get away with skipping school today," he added.

You looked up, surprised that he knew.

"I'll talk to you later about that," he closed the door while leaving.

"Shit!" you mumbled to yourself.

How the hell does he know? Was he stalking me? Did he see Tre and me sleeping on the couch? Did he talk to Mike or Billie? This is so confusing. Now I'm going to get into shit for one of Tre's ideas.

Oh well... I had fun today.


After dinner, Josh had a few beers, so he forgot about you ditching school.

Thank god.

You went to your room and put on your Happy Bunny PJ's. When you were about to get into your bed, you heard stones being thrown at your window. You opened the window and looked out;' you saw Tre standing there, looking eager to see you.

"Tre, what are you doing?" you whispered down to him.

"Can I come up?" He asked, smiling.

"Sure," you replied hesitated.

You watched Tre climb the tree in front of the window.

"What's up?" he asked casually when he was in your room.

You laughed, "Tre, what do you want?"

He smiled, "I came to see you."

He kissed you, putting his arms around your waist; you put your arms around his neck.

You put your forehead on top of his, still holding each other, looking into each others eyes. Tre looked deeply and romantically at you.

"I love you, Tabitha."