Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana?

Image

"I don't know if I can do it!" you sighed as you were thinking about all the bad things that could happen during dinner.

"Tabs, we have to. Josh can't touch you if I'm there; I'll make sure of it," Tre said as he tried to be comforting as he hugged you.

"What's wrong?" asked Billie, walking into the living room where you and Tre were talking.

"She's scared to go home and tell her family that we're getting married," Tre started to stroke your hair, trying to get you to relax.

"Um, gee, that sucks," was what Billie could say, "Are you going tonight?"

You nodded, still a bit tensed.

He slowly walked up to you and put his hand on your shoulder, "It'll all be okay, Tabs. As long as Tre's with you, you won't get hurt," he weakly smiled and so did you.

"Thanks, Billie," you said, feeling a little better.

"No problem." With that, he left the room, going into the kitchen.

You turned back to look at Tre; he was smiling at you. His smile was so cute, you couldn't even explain it.

"You feel better?" he asked.

You nodded, "Yea. Just don't leave me alone in the house," you placed your hair behind your ear.

He gently kissed your lips. "Don't worry, I won't leave you alone," he said as he looked deeply into your eyes which made you smile again.

"Thank you," you hugged him, feeling once again that perfect protection that you could only receive when you had Tre in your arms and he was holding you too.

Mike came walking into the room with his newspaper up in front of his face as he was reading it, sipping a cup of coffee which is what he usually does for his afternoon routine.

"Why, hello there, Mikey!" Tre exclaimed as he knew it would annoy Mike, since he was having a peaceful read of the newspaper; Probably the funnies.

He nodded, as if he was saying, "Hello; Goodbye". But knowing Tre, he wouldn't catch Mikes obvious hints - or maybe he did, but it's hard to tell with Tre; All he really wants to do is annoy the crap out of Mike; it's his daily routine.

"What's up?" Tre asked, looking innocent and, again, so cute with his wide grin.
Tre dyed his hair earlier that day, after the both of you spent the morning and part of the afternoon in bed. It was now blond. He said that he was going to let his natural color grow in, but he said he couldn't resist but to dye it blond. Even though you wanted to see his natural color hair, you had to admit, he looked so cute with his blond. The blond just made his smile beam even more and it made his eyes shine more; His blue eyes have never sparkled so much.

"Reading the paper," Mike said, not even looking up from his paper, like he blocked reality so he could just read those comics that, seriously, weren't actually that funny.

"You wanna hear a joke?!" Tre smiled, looking even more enthused as Mike was getting a bit more bitter with him, but Tre knew all along what he was doing.

He looked up and just stared at Tre, sort of telling him to go away, "No, I'll hear it later-"

"Knock, knock!" Tre started, looking dumb since Mike didn't want to hear it and he had that huge grin on his face, but it was hilarious.

A sigh came from Mike as he was already annoyed, "Look Tre, I want to read the news-"

"Orange!" he smirked even more.

Mike was getting a bit more serious, but did Tre care? Nope.

"Tre, go away-"

"Orange you glad I didn't say banana?!" Tre bursted out laughing.

Tre knew it wasn't funny because it was a crappy joke to be honest, but he was mostly laughing at Mike's annoyance.

You couldn't help but laugh from Tre's laughter and Mike's look at him like he was the most retarded guy on the planet.

Mike then took his annoyed eyes off of Tre and rolled them over to you, "How can you stand him?" he asked with sort of a disgusted look going across his face.

You controlled your laughter and walked over to Tre, "Hey, he might have cheesy jokes, but I have to admit, he is good in bed," you grinned, locking your arms around his waist and looking in his eyes; he did the same to you with the exact same smile.

"I did not need to know that," Mike said calmly, putting the newspaper back up to his face as he was getting a wild kick out of "The Friday Funnies" as what he liked to call them.

You walked into the kitchen figuring Billie's in there anyway. "Hi Billie," you said with a little smile.

"Hey," he looked up from his guitar magazine then went right back into reading it. Typical. The boy will never get over his guitars.

Tre came running into the kitchen like a bored child who just wanted to have fun, but everyone he went to visit just denied his call for fun, "Hey, Billie! You wanna hear a joke-"

"No!" Billie answered bluntly.

"Why not?" he pouted, once again looking like that little child.

"'Cause I heard when you were telling it to Mike two minutes ago, and I heard it when I was five, and it's the crappiest joke ever," he answered as it looked like he was also reading a column at the same time.

Tre pouted as he faked looking upset, "You're mean, Mr. Billie Joe Armstrong!" He turned to look at you, like you're his security blanket that he goes to whenever he's been hurt or pretends to be hurt, "You love me, right?" he asked, like he wasn't too sure, but you knew he was joking.

You locked your arms around his waist and laid your head gently on his shoulder, "Of course I do," you told him calmly as you began to close your eyes because you were feeling so comfortable in his arms.

He smelt like nice colon; Not too much but just right.

As you were getting more tranced into Tre's scent, the phone rang.

It was battle of the wits when Mike came running into the kitchen to answer the phone, but it looked like Tre wanted to answer it.

"I want to answer it!" Tre cried like a little baby, slapping Mike's arms as he was about to pick up the receiver.

He then slightly pushed Tre back to get him out of the way. Instead, Tre purposely fell on the floor to get attention.

"It's my house!" Mike whined, trying to reach closer to the phone.

Before he could grab it, Tre got a hold of his leg and pretended to hump it like a horny puppy would do.

"Tre! No! Get off!" Mike whined again, this time the sides of his lips were twitching as he tried to hold back his laughter.

"No! I wanted to answer the..."

"Hello?"

"Phone..."

Tre looked over at Billie who had already answered the phone. With a disappointed look on his face, he got up on his feet and sat down at the kitchen table like a good boy.

Mike went straight to the fridge to get a coke for himself.

As for you; Tre invited you to sit on his lap at the kitchen table; You'd never miss an opportunity to sit on your boyfriends lap.

As both you and Tre stared out into space, Billie started to get awfully excited on the phone - As in: his voice was getting louder, his usage of words were getting more sophisticated, and he was beginning to pace around the room. This could mean one thing: Billie was happy!

"Yes! Thank you! We'll be there Monday morning!" he said loudly, causing Mike to come into the kitchen to see what all the loud talking was about.

"Who's he talking to?" it looked like Mike mouthed to both you and Tre.

Tre just shrugged with an interested look on his face towards Billie's behavior.

"Alright! See you soon. Bye!" Billie hung up the phone, and right away jumped in Mike arms. He couldn't stop "whooting" and yelling really random things.

"What the hell, Billie?!" Mike said, looking like he was ready to drop him to the floor.

"We have another chance!" Billie screamed as Mike put him back to his feet, gently.

"For?" Tre questioned, looking at Billie like he had three heads; Funny, because usually people give Tre that look.

"We have a second chance to go on tour!" he announced.

It took a second for everyone to get it through their minds.

You all just looked at each other and glanced around the room as you couldn't believe it.
Their dreams were going to come true and nothing could stop them this time.

From out of nowhere, Tre started acting excited and "whooting".

He picked you up and lifted you over his shoulder as he started spinning you around in circles.

He then let you down to your feet, but it looked like the room was spinning.

He was finally going to make it! Everything that you've dreamed of with him is going to come true because now you can actually have a life with him; One where you wont have to worry about your parents kicking you out of the house and onto the street. Maybe this was the new beginning.

"Oh my God, Tre, I'm so proud of you!" you said with a huge smile plastered on your face as you embraced him in a hug and a kiss.

"Thanks, baby!" he hugged you once again.

"When do we go on tour?" Mike asked, looking very happy and excited.

"Well, we have to go to a meeting on Monday morning so we know what countries and cities we're going to, and then, on Tuesday, we're out of here and on tour!" Billie said the last part with the biggest smile; In fact, the biggest smile you've ever seen from him.

"This is so fucking awesome!" Mike shouted.

"How longs the tour?" Tre asked.

Everyone went quiet and looked at Billie as you all awaited an answer.

"For about a month."

Tre kind of gave you a sympathetic look. He knew that he wouldn't be able to bring you because he remembers from the last tour that they missed, you weren't aloud to go anyway.
You gave him a weak smile; A smile that sort of said 'Don't worry, I'll be okay', but of course, as much as Tre loved you, he would have wanted to think things through on what he was going to do with you. Of course he wouldn't want to leave this situation last minute; He'd hate the thought of you having to go move back in with your family. Well, not really your family, mostly just Josh.

This was a topic that Tre would probably bring up at dinner tonight, considering it was going to be dinner at your house.

"Tomorrow we're all going to a nice restaurant to celebrate on me!" Mike shouted!

"Sweet!" you exclaimed.

"Finally; a free meal!" Tre grinned.

Knowing Tre, he's probably going to make Mike buy him a lobster and the most expensive desert in the place.

"I'm gonna start packing!" Billie exclaimed, running out of the room and upstairs. Mike was following right behind him.

They leave next week... Why pack now?

"I don't want to leave you there," Tre said, looking serious and worried. All his excitement looked like it went down the drain.

"Tre, I think I can go a month there," you weakly smiled, throwing your arms around his neck, trying to make his excitement come back.

"But Josh..."

"Yea, Josh might be a problem, but think about it this way: Sure I'm going to live in hell for a month, but after this tour is over, we might have enough money to buy our own place. We'd be able to take care of each other, and I really want to be with you for the rest of my life. So, all I have to do is get through this month, then we're gone... it's that simple," you weakly smiled.

A tiny smile grew on Tre's face, not one that said 'I believe you', but one that said 'Okay, I'll do it, but only for you.'

"Okay, but I'm going to call everyday to make sure everything's okay, and you call me if Josh does anything, okay?"

You nodded, "I will."

You gently kissed him on the lips, feeling different emotions go through you; Some good, some bad, and some very bad...
♠ ♠ ♠
Aren't you relieved that I'm not dead?
Yea, I kind of died there for a bit.
Work's been a killer, so I've been tired.
Anyway, I'm back to update, so I hope you enjoyed.

Comments?

PS; 'Michael Jackson's: This Is It' is the most amazing movie ever.