Status: Active

You Are the One that I Want

All the Time

The next morning you awoke to your alarm going off.

"No!" you mumbled to yourself.

You got up, put on a black off the shoulders top, and blue jeans. You put on your eyeliner and lip-gloss. You got your messenger bag and looked in the mirror to see if everything looked decent.

Walking down the steps, you noticed that your stomach really hurt. Before you decide to call into school sick, you heard Josh getting out of bed. Hearing the sound of him made you want to leave the house, so that's what you did.

Walking to school, you listened to Evanescence on your Cd player. After walking for a minute, you felt someone following you. You turned around, only to see Billie, Mike, and Tre in a beat up old green car.

"Want a ride?" Billie asked you.

You nodded your head and got into the backseat with Tre, "Hi," Tre smiled at you.

"Hey," you gave a little wave to him.

The car ride was silent. You guessed that they were not morning people.

As Billie and Mike began to talk, you felt Tre's hand lace into yours. You looked over at Tre who was looking out the window as if this was something he did with you all the time.

Billie and Mike talked about their next Gilman's gig. Tre and you stayed out of the conversation and just continued holding hands until you got to school.

Tre followed you to your locker, "You know, you didn't have to hold my hand if you didn't want to."

"I know, but I wanted to," you smiled at him; he smiled at you.

"I'll see you in math," he said right before leaving.

The first three periods went by fast; it was already lunch. All four of you sat at the table that you sat at the day before.

You ate your lunch and all began talking about what there is to do in Oakland.

"The only thing entertaining here is Gilmans," Billie said while looking at Mike hitting Tre.

"Yes my dear, Billie is right. There is not much to do here but go to Gilmans." Tre patted your cheek after talking.

You flinched a little because that's where Josh slapped you, "Are you alright?" Billie asked, raising an eyebrow at your twitch.

Mike and Tre turned to you after hearing Billie ask you if you were all right.

"Yeah. I'm fine," you said before taking a sip from your water bottle.

Mike and Tre turned back to face each other and they continued with their conversation. Billie looked at your cheek, "Are you sure? Your cheek looks kind of red."

Tre turned to you, "Aw, are you blushing again?" he asked with a smile.

You nodded your head, keeping the truth to yourself.

Tre hugged you randomly because of your blushing. You closed your eyes as you hugged back.

When he let you go, you opened your eyes; only to see Josh at the other side of the cafeteria with his friends, staring at you. You started to feel scared.

Tre looked at you, "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yea, I'm fine. I just... I just have to go to the washroom," you replied, getting up and leaving without looking back at them or Josh.

You walked into the washroom and found a stall. You go in and cry silently. You know what's going to happen when you go home. You were scared half to death.

"Are you okay?" you heard a girls voice.

You left the stall and saw the girl that you saw yesterday on Billie's street.

"I'll be fine," you went over to a mirror and looked at your cheek. It didn't look that noticeable, so you didn't bother putting cover up on it.

"I'm Natasha," she said, walking up to you.

"I'm Tabitha," you replied.

"Are you alright?" Natasha asked you, looking a little concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"All right..." she began to leave but she turned back around to face you, "Were you at Billie Joe Armstrong's house yesterday?"

"Yea. You're his neighbor, right?" you asked even though you already knew the answer.

"Yea. He doesn't like me too much," she laughed, "He thinks I'm too hyper, and too critical of the music his band plays."

You laughed too, "Really? I like their music."

"Me too, but I love bothering them, it's fun."

"I bet!" you laughed.

"Well, I have English right now. So I guess I'll talk to you later. Bye." she said while leaving for the door.

"Bye!" you yelled out to her before she left.

You walked back to the guys right before the bell rang.

Science was fun because you have both Mike and Tre in your class, and all you guys did was joke around with each other.

When school ended, Tre walked you home, but he didn't stand with you on the porch this time because his mom wanted him home early for some guests.

You walked into the house. Right away you saw Sean in the hall getting ready to leave for work,;he looked like he was in a hurry.

"Hi!" you said cheerfully.

"Hey."

"Bye," he said, sprinting out the door.

"Bye!"

In a rush, I guess.

You went into the living room and watched a bit of TV.

When you noticed Josh walking up the driveway you ran straight to your room.

He looked mad, very mad.

You closed the door and sat on your bed, cuddling one of your teddy bears. You heard the front door open then close.

You started to feel scared.

You heard him running up the stairs.

You saw the doorknob turn and the door opened.

"Tabitha! I need to talk to you! Now!"

You closed your eyes...