Black and White wings

3 love

Image

What was I thinking do I want to be killed!!!!!! I look back to see her still standing at the water fountain and then when we made eye contact She nervously walked away. Shes so cute........I should feel ashamed. As I walked in Victor grabbed my shirt and pulled me out and into the boys bathroom.

" ARE YOU CRAZY! ALEC!"

" Yeah Im crazy in love." I chuckled.

" Look man she could tell Adam and he hates your guts and he will get all of the football team to beat you up do you understand? "

"Yeah dude I do.....I do "

Then the bell rang.

Ahh This is just great the best class in the whole day .....Lunch

As Me and Victor walk into the lunch line I get my food and go to sit down....On the right side next to the principals office is the goths side thats where im going in the middle is the preps and Jocks and the left is the Gangstas.... I dont know but the way this school is divided up is Pretty ridiculous!

" WATCH OUT!" Victor cried as I looked to my side I had crashed into...............Prince charming now I know what we are having for lunch today......Spaghetti and Meat balls read it all on his football uniform.........great...........

" Sorry......I didnt mean to crash into you Adam I have no Idea how I could miss your head." I said in a sarcastic tone of voice. While taking off some spaghetti on his shirt.

His face was very red almost pink....This is going to be fun.

" PUNK DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID."

"Umm lets recap this I accidentally bumb into your body and got lunch food all over your foootball uniform then I said a couple of words after you yelled."

" Im sorry is that too fast for your brain, I can start over If you like of course If I do it might explode."

At that moment he grabbed me and thrust me to the ground.

" Shut Up stupid GOTH."

"Oh....god. " said Victor.

I slowly got up.

" Heh heh heh heh HA hA ha hah ah!."

" YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE!!!! I WILL KILL YOU! "

I walked up to him and whispered quietly.

" Im about to kick your...............Ass......." I took his hand and started to bend it... He yelled in mercy...

" WOULD YOU LIKE TO REPEAT THAT!?? HUH!! HUH??"

Then............

" Please stop the both of you stop please!"

To my red eyes I saw Kayla in between us Her eyes filled with tears as each hit the floor it was sparking with crystals . At that moment I let go of the princes arm and charged out of the Castle to realize that in side the Black Knights Armor ........." I really am a monster.".....
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!