Status: Slow updates because of school.

God Knows I Need An Angel Like You

Stunner.

"Sia, what the hell!?" Exclaimed a very angered Tash as the boy clutched his eyes in immense pain.

"I don't know this guy and he's fucking groping me!" I shouted right back at her.

"What the hell was that for!?" Hissed Devon, still in pain.

I didn't need this. I really didn't. So why did god send me some freak hobo and a dumb blonde? Ugh, this only makes me question this 'almighty' man; I bet he's just like that freak in the Saw films.

I sighed as I shaked off those odd thoughts about the almighty lord and headed upstairs to my room and locked the door behind me. I sat on my bed next to Shep as I was left to question other things like why didn't Tash look surprised?

I mean, sure he's cute but still. It almost seemed as if she knew him. This puzzled me but didn't phase me all that much. I mean, with the amount of people that were at her birthday bash, it wouldn’t have even surprised me if she knew the pope! Regardless to whether she knew him or not I wanted him out of my house.

After a while things got quiet and I was able to relax; but that peace wasn't a given as I heard a rather large 'boom' downstairs. Annoyed, I stepped downstairs where I had left them both, sure enough they were there. They had miraculously broken my mahogany coffee table.

"Alright so, whom shall I send the bill to?" I asked monotonously.

"To HER!" Devon shouted fearlessly pointing his index finger to the blonde beauty.

It didn't surprise me to see her outraged face become red with anger as she belted out a long line of obscenities to the now outraged hobo. I rolled my eyes at the idiotic scene that was unfolding before my eyes. This little hissy fit was making me quite aggravated and after a few more minutes of hearing about someone sucking someone else's genitals, I blew up.

"HOW ABOUT YOU BOTH GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I erupted leaving the morons with a 'dear caught in headlights' look.

They both mumbled something about being sorry and hurried out onto my front lawn, still surprised my outburst. Honestly, I was too. I rarely raised my voice to anyone. I believe that this was only then fifth time in my entire sixteen years.

Rubbing my eyes I proceeded to pick up what was left of my mom's table. It didn't take quite long to clean up since it was simply smashed in half.

Once finished, I sat down quietly onto my red leather couch. I was at ease until the irritating sound of my home phone boomed through out the house.

"Must be Tash." I mumbled to myself awaiting her apology.

"Sia?" A familiar voice echoed.

What the hell? Why is he calling me? "Yeah, what?" I replied harshly not really understanding this understatement.

"Want to watch a movie with me?" The innocence in his voice made it hard to refuse.

"Sure Jay, I'll be right over." I spoke slowly as I quickly pressed the little red end button.

Getting off my ass, I stomped up the stairs to my room to get changed out of my green SpongeBob SquarePants pyjamas and into something less embarrassing. I easily decided on my black track pants and white Star Trek (2009) shirt along with my black hoodie.

I ran down stairs and remembered to feed my dog whilst tripping on his bag of food. Picking grain by grain into his bowl took a few minutes but he helped so it wasn't so long after all. After kissing Sheppy on the head I took my keys off of the kitchen table and ran outside.

Realizing that I had forgotten my shoes AND socks happened once outside in the middle of the street. Do I need to mention how excited and confused I am? I believe this only proved my idiocy.

Jogging back to the house in pure shame, I put my house key into its lock and stepped in. Turning the little silver key would have been very practical and intelligent. Without turning it, the door remains locked and closed. I hope you get where I'm getting at but if you're slow that's fine, I'll make it simpler for you. I walked straight into my front door in front of people on the sidewalk.

After that memorable moment in my oh-so-happy life, I turned the key and the knob and got into my house safely. Scanning the room for my old ripped up pink converse, I couldn't see them. They weren't next to the fake tree where I usually left them, or in the coat closet where my mom occasionally leaves them when she gets tired of tripping over them.

I was growing annoyed by my shoe disappearance so I randomly picked out a pair of my other shoes. It's such a shame not to have a camera to capture the surprise on my face when I fished out my pair of red pumps. How ironically inappropriate. I was laughing quietly to myself as I threw them on the floor and stepped into them regardless.

Turning on my heels, I was ready to finally leave. Taking my keys off of the floor and closing and locking the door behind me, I walked down the street with passion and some odd form of self-esteem. I could see it in my head, a bed-headed brunette wearing a black track suit with a white Star Trek shirt that has Zachary Quinto as Spock with hearts all around him that reads 'Spock is MY man' and red high heels. I'm a total stunner, fo' sho'.

The big white house came into view quickly as I stumbled onto his front porch. The garage door was opened and I noticed that Tash's car wasn't there. Sighing in relief, I felt happier but somewhat angered that I wasn't going to get my apology. Then again, this was good 'cause I would have been the one to apologize.

I knocked twice on the white double door entrance. I was still impressed with this house, I mean, as much as this house is gorgeous mine's an average seven-room house. People must have thought I was crazy with the way I stared in awe of the huge house, I mean I knew I looked like I was some homeless person sucking up but c'mon, I am not THAT bad.

The door opened as I came face to face with my personal kryptonite baptized Jay. I smiled meekly as he set himself aside to let me in.

"You know that I called you over forty-five minutes ago?" He said as I followed him into the living room. Oh crap. I never looked at the time!

"Err, I had a few problems," fishing for an excuse I violently looked around the room for ideas, "My dog had.." I trailed off, "My dog had violent diarrhea!" I finally exclaimed. That was the oddest thing I could think of, not to mention grossest.

"Sounds fun?" Said Jay in a confused but amused tone.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust as I replied, "It wasn't."

He eyed me up and down; he obviously noticed the weird outfit of mine. I felt self-conscious as he let out a small laugh of which was directed at me. I sat down on my favorite red love seat as he proceeded to get some movies out of his bedroom.

Bouncing down the stairs he stopped in front of my chair to make his statement, "I see that you like Star Trek."

I rolled my eyes, "So what? Spock is cute and the movie's filled with action."

"Right and my sister isn't a floozy." I knew it was a joke but I felt rather outraged by his nasty joke.

"Shut up, asshole." I angrily exclaimed. My response caught him off guard as he dropped five DVD's on the floor.

Jay closed his previously opened mouth and rubbed the back of his neck and re-opened his mouth to explain. "Listen Sia, I was only joking. I love my sister even if she's a total bitch to me." I nodded as I slowly cooled down.

"You came here to watch a movie right? So how about we watch one?"

With those final words he threw the DVD's at me. Directly at me. It hurt, a lot. There were five films on me and they consisted of Dawn of the Dead, The Shinning and the whole Resident Evil trilogy. Me being me I chose Dawn of the Dead, first. Feeling rather rebellious, I threw the DVD at Jay's head to only miss his head by almost a foot and a half. Let me assure you; it did hit the television set.

He spun around and ran furiously towards me, wait let me correct that. He CHARGED towards me at a furious pace. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me like a rag doll.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU THINKING?" Shouted the big red porcupine thing that was STILL shaking me.

"Err, revenge is sweet?" I didn't know what else to say but I could have thought of something better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?