Ladies of Sorrow

GO TO www.ladies-of-sorrow.piczo.com FOR THE WEBSITE!

WE COULD BE PERFECT...BUT WE'RE NOT.

The story of a Robin and Rayne, two teenagers that have lived some bad lives. They live in Niagara Falls and go to high school, like anyone else. They're outcasts at school and have no else but themselves. But then, two boys from New Jersey come to Niagara Falls because of thier mother's career and go to the high school, but then the drama begins...

DON'T LET THEM SEE YOUR BACK...

Author notes

The co-author is rayne-xo.
This one's for my buddy (we can call her Rayne, right?) I'm not sure if she wants to co-author with all this yet, but we'll see.
Also, there's ALOT of swearing and some of it could offend, so please bear that in mind.
And leave comments! I wanna know if I suck or not! Plus, I love hearing from ya'. So please, you read the story, you tell me, we're all happy, kay?
Oh yeah, and I don't own MCR (obviously...I wish I could own Gerard!)
Thats all I've gotta say, bye!
  1. Meet Robin and Rayne
  2. Saturday night to Monday morning
  3. Two beautiful boys
    I'm sorry, this chapter turned out longer then I expected...there was a completely different font on word and it got confusing
  4. When you lose yourself...
    I might be over writing the day, but hey, if you met Gerard and Mikey you'ed like it to be long too, so... And also, some more problems become visible...
  5. Wanna go for walk?
  6. F-U-N
  7. I wish I could just say it
    Rayne, you're so gonna think this is cute, you with Mikey at least! (sorry, message to my friend)
  8. Brought together by coffee
    Coffee brings peoples together, what more can I say?
  9. A day in hell...