‹ Prequel: Story of My Life

All Grown Up

The Fuse Awards 2012

May 13, 2012 2:00pm

(Leah’s POV)

(5 days later)

Right now we are all getting ready for the award show tonight at 6:00pm. I’m in my room with 4 dresses on my bed. I finally decide to wear my Spaghetti Strap Ruched Dress by Luna Luz. I went to my shoe section of my closet and looked through all my heels. I picked my Grett black heels by JLo. I slipped them on then went to go pick out some jewelry. I put on my 14k white gold and diamond heart and arrow necklace. I put on my 14k white gold and 0.025ct diamond bangle bracelet. And lastly, I put on my 14k white gold diamond studded polished heart earrings. I looked at myself in the mirror before grabbing my black Chanel bag and going downstairs. Kane and Cole wear downstairs in the living room all dressed. They looked awesome. Kane was wearing a Papa Roach slim fit tee with an Affliction Squadron blazer over it. He also was wearing BKE Fulton slim fit jeans, black and white high top vans, and two 14K Gold Diamond Dog Tag Pendant Round Diamonds. Cole was wearing a black 7 diamonds harps and angels l/s button up with an Archaic Wing blazer over it. He was also wearing Guess Falcon slim fit jeans, DC shoes, and an 18k stainless steel and carbon fiber cross pendent.

“What do you guys think?” Dylan asked coming downstairs. We all turned around to look at him. He had on an affliction tee with an affliction reaping blazer over it. He also was wearing slim fit bullhead jeans and Etnies.

“Nice bro.” I said to him. He nodded at me and we all sat down talking about the awards. 10 minutes later, the door bell rang. I got up to answer it. And there was Kory, standing on the other side, all dressed up. He looked gorgeous!

“Kory, you look amazing.” I said staring at him. He smiled. He was wearing a slim fit the devil wears Prada tee with a rebel spirit Moto skull studded military jacket. He also had on some slim fit black lip service jeans, demonia black triple strap high top shoes, and he also had his Mohawk up and looking good.

“You do too.” He said as I led him into the living room.

“Nice outfit bro.” Dylan said knuckle punching with him.

“Thanks, you too.” Kory said. He also complimented Kane and Cole. In the next half hour, Kane, Dylan, and Cole’s girlfriends had shown up. Now, we are all in the living room watching rock videos on TV. I heard rancid blaring through my phone. I grabbed it out of my purse.

Me-Hello?
Matt-Hey, are you guys ready?
Me-Yeah, we’re just chilling
Matt-Cool, alright well, the limo is gonna be at my house at 4
Me-alright see you then
Matt-alright bye

I put my phone back in my purse and told everyone else. It was 3:30pm now so we all decided to head to uncle matt’s. We all packed into Dylan’s SUV and drove to uncle matt’s. We pulled into uncle matt’s driveway to see everyone standing outside talking. We all got out and walked up to them. We all complimented each other’s apparel and soon, the limo pulled up. We all packed in and we were off to Los Angeles to the awards.

“So, what awards are you guys nominated for?” Kane asked.

“Best Dueling solos, best live performance, and best band of 2012.” Zacky said.

An hour later, we pulled up in front of the building. Load talking and flashes could be heard and seen outside the limo.

“Alright, let’s go.” Uncle matt said going out first with Valary following him. We all got out after him in pairs, walking up to pose for some pictures. After about 5 minutes, 2 big body guards came up to us and led us into the building.

“Avenged sevenfold has now arrived.” One big body guard said into his walkie talkie.

He led us to two tables that were reserved for us. One was for Zacky, Gena, Brian, Michelle, Matt, Val, Leana, Jimmy, Johnny, and Lacey and the other was for Kory, Me, Cole, Haylie, Dylan, Jesse, Kane, and Ashley. We all sat down and waited for them to start the show. I looked over to see uncle matt talking to the lead singer of green day. All I could think of was holy shit.

“Hey Leah look, its Billie.” Kane said pointing to them. I looked over at them and Billie waved at me. I smiled and waved back. I got up and went over to their table.

“Hey guys.” I said giving Billie, Tre, mike, Adrienne, Joey, and Jake all hugs. They all said hey. I sat down on Joey’s lap.

“I’m gonna be your adopted daughter tonight Billie.” I told him.

He laughed. Everyone else laughed too. We talked for about 10 minutes then I got off Joey’s lap and went back over to my table. Just then, the awards started. Steven smith, one of the awesome people of fuse was the host. After a few awards were given out, fall out boy did a live performance. After that, they did best live performance. There were a lot of great bands nominated. We were for sure Green day was gonna get it but, something surprising happened. Avenged Sevenfold won! The guys got up and hugs all of us then went up on stage to accept the award and give a speech. They came back with the award and sat down. Next award was given to Chris Cornell for best vocals. I had a feeling he’d win because he does has extraordinary vocals. After 3 more awards were given out, they came to best dueling solo award.

“And the winner is…..Avenged sevenfold!” Cory Taylor said from slipknot. The guys got up and went to go accept their second award. After another live performance from Rancid, they got to the best artist award.

“And the winner is…..third time tonight, Avenged sevenfold!” The lead singer of Cold Play said. The guys were ecstatic. Soon, the show ended and we all went outside.

“I know after every award show there’s an after party so, I’ll take Ashley home then I’ll go over to a friend’s house.” Kane said. Mat nodded and told the limo driver the plans. Kane and Ashley got in and went to Huntington.

“Alright, let’s go party!” Jimmy said. The party was being held at this really popular club just right down the street. We got there and we walked past the bouncer. We went to the back and found a big table.

“What do you guys want to drink?” Zacky asked me, Cole, Dylan, Kory, Jesse, and Haylie.

Haylie and I got Purple hooters, Cole got a Long Island Ice Tea, Dylan and Kory got a Red Death, and Jesse got a sex on the beach. Brian, matt, and Zacky went to go get the drinks. 5 minutes later, they came back with them. After about 10 minutes of sitting at the table, everyone went to dance. Day N Night was on. I love that song. Especially if I’m in a club. Kory and I started to grind just like everyone else was doing. Then Tre from green day came and started dancing with me too. Now I have Kory behind me and Tre in front of me. I laughed and so did Kory. Soon, Tre left and Kory and I went back to dancing with each other. After a few songs, a few of us went to go get more drinks. After an hour of drinking and dancing, we were all pretty buzzed. Around 2 in the morning, we all got a limo to pick us up and take us home. An hour later, the limo driver dropped Dylan, Jesse, Kory, Cole, haylie, and I off last at my brothers’ house. Cole and Haylie went into Cole’s room, Dylan and Jesse went into Dylan’s room, and Kory and I went into my room. I walked in my closet and took off my dress, putting on a Volcom tank top and some Volcom mash shorts. I came out of my closet to see that Kory had put on a black ribbed tank top and black Nike shorts. I laid down on the bed next to him.

“I had fun tonight.” He said pulling me closer to him.

“So did I.” I said closing my eyes. After that was said, we both instantly fell asleep.