Status: Updating when I have the time.

I Have Loved, and I Have Lost

Chapter 21

The next week was spent just hanging out with Riley and Chace. I'd even visited my father which did not go down well. Stella had started an argument, just like I'd expected and so I left. Christmas had came and gone in a happy blur and we were preparing to fly back to England. I literally couldn't wait for everyone to meet Chace and Riley. I couldn't wait to see Oliver either, he'd been distant since I'd gotten here and had only replied to my texts a handful of times. I wanted to know what was wrong with him, it'd been bugging me every day.

Oli's POV

I kissed Jessie quickly before pulling on my jeans, grabbing my shoes and leaving. Band practice had started 15 minutes ago and I seriously needed to get my ass over to Matts.

"Finally, where 'ave yeh been?" Lee yelled.

"I was busy..." I muttered, adjusting my mic.

"Yeah, busy fucking Jess no doubt!" Matt N commented. It wasn't any of their business.

We spent the next 3 hours practicing our asses off. We were so ready for a break, something just had to come up. We had a gig supporting a local band on the 5th January so we were hoping that would do something for us.

"Yeh spoken t' S recently Olls?" Matt asked, sitting down next to me.

"Uh not since Christmas day. She's been busy." I replied quietly. That hadn't exactly been the full truth, I hadn't replied to a few of her texts because I had yet to grow the fuck up. I hated to fact that she was with Chace and so I didn't want to speak to her. I knew I was acting like a 5 year old but I couldn't care less.

"When's she 'ome?" Lee asked.

"Tomorrow I think." I mumbled back.

"Yeh pickin' 'er up from airport?"

"Nah, Lily an' Adam are." I kept my eyes focused on the bottle of water in my hands but I could see they were giving one another funny looks.

"We should all hang ou' tomorrow nigh' ge' take away an' watch a film, meet 'er mate an' boyfriend properly yeh know." Curt suggested. I knew he was winding me up now. He knew I was being a child and he'd call me out on it.

"Yeah, maybe." I muttered quietly, sipping my water. "I need t' go, go' work." I sighed standing up before saying goodbye to everyone and leaving.

They really couldn't just leave the situation alone could they? Was it that fucking hard to realise that I didn't want to talk about Silver and her fucking boyfriend? I knew I shouldn't be bothered, after all - I had Jess now.

***&&***

I heard my phone vibrating in the pocket of my jeans on the floor but ignored it as I pounded into Jess hard and fast. I felt her tighten and let myself spill inside of her. She moaned loudly before collapsing on the bed.

"Aren't yeh gonna answer yer phone then?" She asked, pulling her red hair into a bun. I looked at her and sighed before getting my phone out of my jeans. I had 3 missed calls and 5 texts all from the guys. I hit the call button to ring Curtis.

"Ello..."

"Oli, where the fuck are yeh?!" He yelled loudly. Jess heard and gave me a questioning look.

"'M not comin', jus' say 'm ill or somethin'." I mumbled quietly.

"Oh no, no. Yeh are comin', yeh aren't doin' this t' 'er Olls jus' 'cause yeh're too pussy. Now get yer fuckin' act together an' be over as soon as yer ready." He said sternly.

"Fine." I snapped, hanging up on him.

"Get dressed babe, we're meetin' the guys." I kissed her cheek before putting my clothes on quickly and fixing my hair.

We left ten minutes later before arriving at Curt's house, the other guys cars lined up outside. I took a deep breath before opening the front door and walking inside, Jess' hand wrapped tightly in mine. Everyone was sprawled across the living room all looking at Jess and I. I watched as Silver looked up from her space on the sofa, her gorgeous eyes meeting mine before looking at Jess then our connected hands.

"Oli," She smiled falsely, getting up to give me a hug. It was lose and awkward but it made me relax instantly. Her scent and the feel of her soft skin was enough to make me calm. "Who's this?" She asked, her false grin still plastered across her face.

"'M Jess, Oli's girlfriend." Jess answered before I even had chance.

Silver gritted her teeth whilst avoiding my eyes as she said it was nice to meet her before introducing us to Chace and Riley. I watched as she curled up into him as we took our seats on the floor next to Matt and Kim. Every one was settled down, scanning the menu from the Chinese as Curtis handed one to me and Jess.

"I don' like Chinese." Jess stated as if I should have known.

"Uh, wha' do yeh want then?" I asked her.

"'M not tha' 'ungry anyway." She muttered, twirling a strand of hair around her fingers. I nodded once and went to looking at the menu by myself.

Once we'd all decided on what we wanted Curt got up to go into the kitchen and order it. I looked away from the tv slowly and looked over to Chace and Silver who just happened to be cuddled up, looking extremely happy.

"I need a beer." I muttered, getting up and storming into the kitchen. Curt was just finishing up on the phone as I grabbed a beer out of his fridge.

"Why'd yeh bring 'er?" Curtis sighed, putting the phone down on top of the notepad he'd used.

"She wa' already wi' me. Why's 't an issue?" I opened the beer in my hand and chugged it down. Curtis just sighed loudly and went back into the living room with me on his tail. I plonked back down next to Jess and kissed her passionately ignoring the stares we were getting from everyone else.

We spent the rest of the evening watching tv, eating and chatting amongst ourselves. By the sounds of it, Silver had a good time in California and was sad to be back. I felt bad for her and wanted to comfort her but she had Chace for that.

"So, who's coming to my New Years party?" Lee asked, grinning. Everyone chorused with 'yes'. He'd had it planned for a while now and had invited pretty much everyone we knew. It was going to be huge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler! The next chapter will be drama :)
Anyone got any ideas on what's gonna happen?
<3