Status: Updating when I have the time.

I Have Loved, and I Have Lost

Chapter 20

My eyes fluttered open slowly. I felt Chace’s warm breath hitting my exposed shoulder and I snuggled backwards into our spooning position. His room was so dark, his blackout curtains keeping the daylight out. I checked my phone to see the time was 11.58. To be fair, we’d had a very busy night! I slid out from beneath his arm and padded towards the bathroom, looking in the mirror I gasped. He’d covered my body in love bites and light bruises were beginning to appear from his tight grip. I never minded, the sex was always great – the marks just weren’t attractive. I hopped into the shower, the warm water relaxing my tight muscles.

“Morning gorgeous,” Chace said sleepily as he stepped into the shower, wrapping his arms around my stomach from behind. I leant back onto his chest smiling. I’d missed this so god damn much! I giggled as he kissed my shoulder lightly.

“Mm,” I moaned softly as his fingers lightly danced over my stomach.

“What’s that?” He asked as his fingers skimmed over my dermals.

“Oh, I got them a few weeks ago. What’cha think?” I grinned.

“I think they look hot on you.” He smiled, pecking my lips.

“What’s the plan for today then?”

“Well, Riley is beyond desperate to see you so I think she wants to take you to the mall. Then tonight I’m taking you out to dinner.” He beamed.

“That sounds perfect!”

&&;

“OH MY GOD, SILVERRRRRRRRR!” An all too familiar voice screeched from the parking lot.

“RILEYYYYYY!” I screamed. We both started running towards each other in slow motion, earning a lot of odd looks from passers-by, before finally reaching each other and having a bone crushing hug.

“Girl I have missed you so god damn much!” She gushed.

“Me too! It’s so good to be back!” I grinned.

“Well we have SO much catching up to do and I really need to start my Christmas shopping!” This was typical Riley, it was tradition for her to leave it till the last minute and with a week until Christmas she was pushing it.

“So, how’s thing’s between you and Chace?” She asked as we walked around a random shop.

“We’re good! It’s so nice to be with him again. Things were pretty tense before I came but that doesn’t seem to matter now.” She nodded, smiling softly.

“And how’re things with that Oli guy? Chace has complained about him a lot!” I sighed loudly.

“Really?! Oli’s just a really good friend. I mean at first he kept trying it on but he seems to have accepted that we’re just friends and that I’ve got Chace. I think you’d like him Riles, when you get past his arrogance.” I laughed. She smiled widely.

“I can’t wait to meet him! And my replacement…” She joked, sticking her tongue out as she referred to Kitty.

We spent the rest of the day sorting out Riley’s Christmas shopping and got a few other bits and pieces.

Oli’s POV

She moaned loudly as I bit into her shoulder, my eyes closed as her naked body pressed against mine.

“Oli, I’m gonna…” She panted as I thrusted further into her. I felt her tighten around me, pushing me over the edge. I rode her through her orgasm before pulling out.

“Fuck…” She muttered breathlessly. We’d been at it all day and to be quite honest, I was utterly exhausted.

“Back in a sec,” I told her as I headed to the bathroom. I sighed loudly when I saw my reflection. The old Oli stared back at me, his cocky smirk plastered all over his arrogant face. I turned around abruptly and went to the toilet. I hadn’t done this for so long. I hadn’t been with a girl since just before Silver and I babysat the twins. After our kiss I couldn’t bring myself to even think about other girls. I sounded like a complete pussy but I couldn't get her out of my head. I felt awful. Like I'd cheated, not only on her but on myself.

I walked back into her bedroom and looked at the redhead sat cross-legged on her bed.

"Yer phone went off, Olls." She sighed, playing with the corner of the duvet.

"Cheers." I muttered, checking it quickly. It was a message from Silver. My heart dropped, I missed her but she was happy and with him.

"Anyone important?" Jess smirked, watching my face intently.

"Nah," I smirked back at her and advanced forwards. I bent down and kissed her hungrily, her fingers getting tangled in my hair. She giggled as we fell backwards onto the pillows.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO sorry for the long wait. I've already written up the next 3 chapters so they'll be posted shortly. Sorry it's short, just a filler for now. I'll make up for it I promise! :)
Once again, sorry!
<3