Status: Complete.=)

I'll Bite the Bullet

I'm The One Who Runs Away.

Jared's POV

A small smirk crossed Matt's lips. He nodded slowly and the smirk turned into a full blown smile. What the fuck is this supposed to mean? I thought he was gonna say he hated me. That he never wanted to talk to me again. That he was quit the band because he was so disgusted in my choices.

"My suspicions were correct!" he said slowly as he continued to nod.

"Wait.. How'd you know?"

"Just a lucky guess. And you two make it kinda obvious."

"Please don't tell me you told anybody about this lucky guess?" I looked at him with hope as he nodded his head again. Thank God!

"I haven't said a single word to a single soul. Like I said, it was a guess. And I as right as I always am!" He folded his arms and smiled confidentiality.

'Well, there's a few things..." I locked eyes with him, the smirk wiping off his face in an instant and it was replaced with a blank, serious expression. "Number one, I'm not gay. Or whatever it is.. I just fell in love with Beau. That's that. Number two, you're the only person in the entire world who knows other than me and Beau, obviously. Well, this slutty Starbucks barista, too. But, I paid her to keep her mouth shut. So, I hope she holds up to her end of the bargain. This gets out, and i blame you, Traynor. Okay?" I smiled innocently. His head went into another nod as he pulled me into a hug.

"Jared, you're my best friend no mater what you are. My lips are zipped. I'm not saying shit." He gave me a small pat on the back. "Just know you can trust me with anything, alright?"

"Thanks, Matt. you don't know how big of a relief that is for me to hear. Same for you, okay?" I smiled at him and looked out of the corner of my eye to see Eric walking up to us. I knew it wouldn't be hard for Matt to keep my secret. That's why I told him.

"Jared, Beau said he was looking for you." Eric said, giving me an awkward look as I released Matt from our hug.

"Yeah, I know. He called me. Thanks, Er."

"Umm.. J, you go find beau. What do you want for lunch? Eric and I were just leaving to pick up food for all of us!" Matt winked at me as Eric looked at him with question.

"I'm good, thanks. I'll catch up with you guys in a bit!" I waved as I started waling over to the front of the venue.

"Hey, Jared!" I looked over at a few girls who were standing there, smiling. "Can we get some pictures with you?" I love when fans ask for pictures. It truly flatters me.

"Of course!!" I posed with them, being impatient. Being away from Beau for this long was killing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a fucking roll!! Matt was cool with it. DUH! Matt is a sweetheart like that. Buahaha. Time to go back to Beau's POV!!<3

READ THIS STORY. My best friend Alice Anna wrote it!!
http://stories.mibba.com/read/155048/Meet-Me-At-The-Skylines/