Status: Complete.=)

I'll Bite the Bullet

Don't Make It So Easy.

Jared's POV.

Oh God. When Eric wants to talk, he always had an earful to deliver. I raised my eyebrow at him. This was gonna take a while I could just tell. He was gonna ask us something about being gay. Or something awkward and irrelevant. He laughed a bit and pressed on the subject.

"Why didn't you guys tell me you were together a long time ago? You know I wouldn't have talked shit or anything of that sort. You should have known that you could trust me. I'm honestly a little upset that two of my best friends didn't have the nerve to say anything to me for such a long time. It honestly makes me feel like an asshole too because, I always tried to fix you up with girls and shit like that. It just makes me feel like such a..." Beau shushed Eric from his babbling by placing his index finger over Eric's lips.

"Eric, shush it." I shook my head. "We didn't tell you because we had no idea how you would react. And, I'm such a stupid ass, that I was so terrified about what people would think of me. Beau wanted to tell you. He really did. But, I was such a narrow minded bastard that I wouldn't let him say a word."

I thought he was gonna say something more out of right field than that. Something along the lines of having sex or some shit like that. Eric's mind usually works like that. But, he clearly wasn't thinking that way. He was just curious and slightly hurt by my previous dishonesty.

"You guys are just acting like it's so easy, now. Like, everybody knows, so fuck it. I don't know if that makes any sense. But, I just want you two to know that you can be yourselves around us. For fucks sake, you guys aren't even holding hands right now. Normal couples hold hands. Just be a normal couple. It'll make us accept it all faster. You know where I'm coming from?" He was talking a million miles an hour, and moving his hands at the speed of light.

"Just relax, Eric." Beau finally spoke up. "It's gonna take a while for us to be able to show affection towards each other around you guys. It's something we've hidden for months. It's not like we're gonna start making out with you guys in the same room or anything. It's a transition for all of us." Beau smiled at him and ran his hand along Eric's back. Eric nodded and jumped to his feet outside the door.

"Doors are opening in a few. I'll catch you guys inside? Love you both." He smiled and walked away without another word. I looked at Beau. He had a confused look on his face.

"I thought he was gonna ask us if we've fucked with him in the room, or something lame like that. He just seems like he wouldn't be able to approach the serious aspect of it all. But, I guess I judged the wrong book?" He smiled at me, and laughed a little bit.

I can honestly say this is the happiest I've been with Beau. Despite the fact that he almost got raped by some lame ass today and that all our friends know that we are for sure a couple. I don't have the same stress I did when I woke up withs morning and decided to get drunk to relieve my mind. The weight was no longer on my shoulders. I said that's Beau was mine in front of everybody. Yeah, the circumstances were a little more violent than I'd expected them to be.

But, I'm happy that the secrets out. And it's for sure not a secret anymore. After all, I yelled it in front of about 50 people. It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Buahahaha Fucking Eric. Don't ask me what I typed in this chapter. Because, I honestly don't remember. I just wanna get this story done. It's starting to bore me. Hmmm.