Status: Complete.=)

I'll Bite the Bullet

I Love It When You Lose Yourself.

Beau's POV.

He was drunk, smashed, hammered, wasted, gone, plastered, faded, fucked-up, shit-faced and honestly, I didn't give a fuck. Eric and Matt helped him walk oft of the restaurant... I wouldn't go anywhere near him when he was like this. They both helped him into the back of the van, as I jumped for the drivers seat. I wanted to be as far away from him as humanly possible. Did he really have to resort to alcohol? He honestly doesn't think some of the shit he does through. He just does it, not caring about the consequences. The least he could do is have the consideration that it's so early and they just started serving alcohol in public places. Or the fact that his boyfriend is straight edge and hates the fact that his boyfriend drinks at such hours. I'd rather him get drunk at night so i don't have to babysit him all day and he has to play when it's wearing off. Fuck you, Jared... Fuck you! Just because you think our friends know you're gay, why do you have to get fucking hammered!? I'm furious, can't you tell?

The 5 minutes back to the venue felt like it was hours and hours. Jared wouldn't stop talking. There were some moments when i hated hearing his voice. This was one of those moments. When we pulled into the parking lot, Silverstein's bus was sitting there, as well as A Static Lullaby's van. When i got out of the van, I heard a Eric say to somebody "Oh yeah, Jared got drunk." I pretended like i didn't hear it and grabbed my hoodie from the back seat, right next to where Jared was sitting. He wouldn't stop giggling. I shot him a dirty look as I put my sweater on and began to walk away. I walked passed the buses. Out of the driveway and onto the sidewalk. Where I was walking, you may ask. I have no idea where I'm headed. In a town I most definitely don't know. But, here goes nothing. If anybody wanted to get ahold of me, they could call me or text me. I couldn't think straight with a boyfriend that fucked up and a lie that just kept getting bigger and bigger.

I walked a few blocks and saw a Starbucks sitting on the corner. When I walked into the door, I got a warm feeling in my chest. It was so nice to be able to escape on my own, and have nobody knowing where I was. It felt so good to get away from Jared for a change. Yeah, I love him with all my heart. But, he has me pretty pissed off. I know the second i see him again, I'm going to forget that this ever happened. So, I'll enjoy my alone time, for now.

"Welcome to Starbucks. What can I get for you, hon?" the cute little blond girl behind the counter said, interrupting me from my thoughts. She was smacking her gum. Fuck, I hate when people do that. But, she has pretty teeth. That's a plus... FUCK! Stop thinking, and order your goddamn coffee!

"Hi.. Uhh... Can I get a Venti Soy Latte, please?" I sighed, looking at her. She giggled and flipped her hair. Yeah, she knows who I am. And she's absolutely failing at flirting with me.

"Okay, babe. That'll be $4.89." I handed her a $5 bill that Jared had given to me when we were at the gas station last night. She slid her fingers along mine as she grabbed the bill. She subtly placed a piece of paper in my had. I looked at it to discover 10 digits written on a small piece of paper. Her number. You've got to be kidding me, you desperate bitch! "Can I please get a name for that? Or should I just write 'handsome'?" She let out that obnoxious giggle. Similar to Jared's drunken giggle. The ironic thing here is my name means 'handsome.' God, I love my parents.. Sarcasm.

"Jared." I quickly said as she handed me the change. I didn't even hesitate having that name leave my lips. Which pisses me off. It proves to the world that he's always on my mind.

"Thanks, Jared?" She raised her eyebrow at me. She knew my real name. I smiled at her and walked away. I hate people like that. I really do. I walked over to the trashcan, and put the piece of paper in there, along with my receipt. I really didn't want that number. But, i should of kept it... Jared was flirting with that fucking waitress. If he would of found the barista's number in my wallet, he would of lost it on me and I could of come up with something witty about that teenage waitress.

I heard a small chime, as i reached into my pocket. Stupid fucking cell phone. I should of left it back there. It would of been nice for nobody to get ahold of me. But, what if something happened to me? Ahh. I worry too much. But, yeah. I brought my phone. I slid it up and looked at the screen. New text message.Contact name: Jared Warth.

Hjellop,, nmy lovie. Wherre arew yuio?0 I miiissd Yuio.

He's fucking wasted. Still. Simple as that. I replied as quickly as possible:

I'm obviously gone, Jared. Don't worry where I am. I'll be fine.

After I sent that, my phone ended up right back where it started, my sweater pocket. I wasn't even going to look at his reply. I didn't care what he said. Current goal; get him off my mind. Starting now...

"Soy Latte for Jared!" the other barista working said as loud as her small voice would let her. I said i wanted him off my mind. Why don't you Starbones employees understand that? "Have a good day, sir!" Good day? I wish...Time to go plant myself on a couch and read the paper. Something I never get the chance to do!
♠ ♠ ♠
Holyfuckingshitbatman!! It's about time that i posted this chapter, right?! I'll be posting another one tonight, possibly. Comment this shit and tell me what you think. My writing skills are currently lame, due to the fact that I haven't had an English class in almost five months. Oh me, oh my!!

I wanna thank Nicole (hellofascination) for being SOOO awesome!!<3
Read her badass story!! http://member.mibba.com/128469/