Status: Complete.=)

I'll Bite the Bullet

We'll Sleep When We're Dead.

Beau’s POV.

We went inside, and Jared bought me a drink and snacks. I’d gotten all the cash I had to my name stolen out of my wallet a few days before, when we were onstage. So, I honestly had no way to pay for any of this for myself. Thank God I have a boyfriend. Yippppeeee!!

We got back out to the van and decided to switch the order up. I was in the mood to drive, so, that's what I did. Leaving any troubles and insecurities I had on my mind about the guys knowing back at that small, practically abandoned gas station. Everyone concluded that they were awake for the rest of the haul. So, I decided to put on Eye Alaska, and sing along to the entire album. That simply passed about an hour of driving. The second hour consisted or mainly talking amongst ourselves and the CD repeating quietly in the background.

We arrived at the venue around 6. Of course, nobody was there yet. We wanted to leave before all the other bands last night because we were all exhausted and just wanted to get gone.

“Denny's?!” Eric said, popping up from behind my chair, causing me to jump a little.

“There’s no point in getting a hotel, really. We’ll just get one tonight?” Matt suggested. We all agreed on both decisions as Jared and our guitar tech, Mikey, got out of the van to unhook the trailer, so we could leave it at the venue. It was absolutely easier to park that way. While they were doing that, I searched on the GPS for the nearest Denny's, which was only 5 miles away.

_______________________________________________________________________

Jared’s POV.

“Table for seven, please?” I said to the waitress as Beau, Mike, Matt, Eric, Brandon and
Mikey followed me through the door. I honestly just wanted to go back into the van and go back to sleep. Oh my, a beer sounds nice… Does Denny's serve beer this early?

Once we sat down, Beau and be next to each other, the waitress walked over.

“What can I get you guys to drink?” she asks in a small voice, making eye contact with all of us. She looked like she was in her early twenties. And damn… she was fucking hot.

“Can I get a beer, please?” I asked. Beau looked at me, almost as if he wanted to punch me in the face.

“Yeah, honey. I’m going to have to look at your ID first.” I reached around to the back pocket of my jeans and pulled out my wallet. I shuffled my ID out of there, and handed it to her. I looked around the table to see all eyes on me and nothing but dead, awkward silence. She
handed my card back, and smiled at me.

“I’ll take a Coors, please.” I smiled at her, as she returned the smile and added a wink. My cheeks reddened and I slightly raised my eyebrows at her. Yeah... she was pretty hot.

My thoughts were interrupted by Beau elbowing my rib under the table. I glanced over at him. He glared at me. I swear, he can read my fucking thoughts.

Everyone else ordered their drinks, either sticking to soda or water. Within 5 minutes, the lovely little lady brought our drinks back. I slammed my first beer in about 2 minutes. You know how you get a sweet tooth for chocolate? Well, that’s how I felt about beer, in this moment. I asked the waitress if she would mind bringing me out two more beers. She non-hesitantly did. When she brought out food out, she started bring me another beer as soon as she’d notice I was done with one.

Fourteen beers. About $70 on that beer. $25 on mine and Beau’s breakfast. 1,000,000 dirty looks from my boyfriend. And 10 or so more exchanged winks from what I found out was a 17 year old waitress…

I was fucking drunk… and it was only 8 a.m.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's short. fml. lol. but, yeah. comment it. please.