Status: Complete.=)

I'll Bite the Bullet

I'd Rather Die Than Let You Get Away.

Beau's POV.

Listening to the lady at the counter repeat her casual, monotone introduction about a million times got slightly annoying. I decided to slip in my headphones, remembering that my iPod was in my pocket. "Walk Like a Gentleman" by Eye Alaska was the first song that came on the shuffle. I adore that band more than the healthy amount. They're amazing and relaxing. But, that's aside the point. I grabbed the newspaper sitting on the small round table in front of me. As I started reading the headlines, I got an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach. I looked around the slightly vacant coffee shop. I rolled my eyes at the sight of a bunch of stockbroker looking guys, sitting in the corner with their laptops. And I laughed to myself when i saw a bunch of snobby blonde girls wearing their Abercrombie shirts and holding their Gucci purses. Wow. That's all I have to say.. WOW! But, i looked over to the counter to see a guy in tight blue jeans, and a black and gray striped hoodie. Hey, I've seen that sweater before. I shook my head in disbelief. I took my headphones out of my ears, as i eavesdropped on this guy ordering.

"Welcome to Starbucks! What can I get for you?"

"It's Starbones, get it right." She gave him an awkward look. Yep, it was my Jared! I giggled as i ran over to him, to surprise him from behind. "Venti Carmel Frappe, please"

"Riiight. Can I get a name for that?"

"Beau." Liar. He's a not-so-Beau. I wrapped my arms around his waist as his head shot around. I got greeted with his lips quickly crashing to mine. That's never happened in public.. Again, with the wow's. But, fuckin' wow. My cheeks turned bright red as i cleared my throat and looked back at the bitch at the counter. Her jaw was practically on the floor.

"He lied. As you know, his name isn't Beau." Jared giggled as i looked at him.

"Errr. Yeah. you're Beau and he's Jared." She said slowly, trying to wrap her mind around what she just saw. Girls would kill to actually see me and Jared kiss. I read those stories that weird girls write online. Detailed things about him fucking me. Umm.. Awkward. "Wait.. You're together?" She blushed and smiled as Jared put two twenty dollar bills on the counter.

"You see that money?" Jared stated seriously as she nodded her head. "You keep that money if you keep your mouth shhh." He gave her a sincere smile as she nodded.

"Your coffee is on the house." She winked at both of us as we walked away. Was that necessary? Blackmail or a bribe? Which would you call it? Or keep-your-mouth-shut-and-here's-some-money? It pisses me off that he is obsessed with the concept of keeping us on the down low. I rolled my eyes as he gave me a smile.

"You're really, really, really mad at me, aren't you, baber?" His drunkenness showed through. He latched onto me for support. Oh yea, he was still drunk. Thank God i didn't count how many beers he had, because I'd be stabbing him right now.

"I've gotten over it, I guess." I shrugged my shoulders at him. I really didn't have anything to say about him drinking. He did it to make himself feel better. I've been there, done that. I know what it's like to cope using alcohol. "Buy, you know, there's other ways to outlet your stress?" I elbowed him as he laughed and blushed.

"After I sober up, I'm gonna say that way for a while." he sighed deeply and rested his head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of his head as they called his name for his coffee.

"Go ahead and take a seat, love. I'll get it for you." He nodded his head as I walked over to the counter and picked up his coffee, along with a doughnut that the Barista sat down. Mhm, she thought it was hot that we were together. I smiled at her and walked over to the couch where Jared sat down.

"I think you should text Matt. He's probably worried about me, or something. He didn't want me to leave. He made a deal with me that if I walked a straight line, I could leave." We both laughed as i took his phone out of his picket and begin texting Matt.

Hey Matt. It's Beau. Jared found me at Starbones. Lol. I'm gonna sober him up and we'll be on our way back to the venue.

I sent the message and put Jared's phone in my pocket. We began to chit-chat about everything going on. Just cracking jokes and having lovely conversation. It'd been a long while since we'd actually sat there one on one and talked. It was so nice to see him as my boyfriend and not as my best dude friend.

Our small talk passed so quick that three hours seemed like three minutes. It was eleven o'clock and Jared was good and sober after he got some food and coffee in him. As we left starbucks, the girl who had given us all the trouble was getting off work. She smiled, waves and lipped the words 'call me'. I rolled my eyes as me and Jared locked arms and began our walk back to the venue.

Once we got back, all the guys were sitting outside at a picnic table, playing poker. Jared and I just walked passed them and headed for the van. Once we got in there, we grabbed our pillows and decided it was naptime.

"I love you, Beau. Sweetdreams."

"I love you too, Jared. Nightie." I closed my eyes and was enfolded in his amazing scent as i drifted off into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a motherfuckin' roll, here! But, I need your opinions!! Should i make the story end with a "and they lived happily ever after!!" or a "fuck you, i hate you!" vibe? Because' i'm gonna end it at chapter 20, i think. i have written out up to chapret 10. & I'm probably just gonna flow with the last 10 chapters. I have no idea. But, keep in mind, chapters 1-7 is in less than 24 hours. Sooooo, yeah. haha. What do you guys want me to do? It's your story!!<3

& my 7 subscribers, PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOU ARE! I'll love you forever & ever!!<3