Suicide Is Not An Option

News Of Her Death

The rest of that day was just everyone talking about the almost fight and what was going to happen the following Monday or this weekend. I heard things in the hallways like "What happened to Cassie?"

"Oh they sent her home." One said.

"I heard her granny took her phone." Another inputed.

"I heard she's grounded for life!" That's the last one I heard.

No one knew what was true or just a made-up rumor. All we knew was that she didn't show up the rest of the day and Kelsey was still here. They were the talk of the school. I even heard that someone had gone up to Kelsey and said they cant wait until Monday to see what happens and that she'll probably get her ass handed to her without even trying. And then, in the blink of an eye, school was over and it was time for the weekend.

I ran to the bus to get my seat next to Morgan. "Morgan! Morgan! Did you hear about the fight?!"

"Yeah, the almost fight."

"Same thing. I was there!"

"Yeah, too bad i have A lunch."

"Yeah...well I'm sure more will happen Monday."

"Oh yeah, that's Cassie for ya." We both laughed. Morgan got out her ipod and we jammed to Five Finger Death Punch and Slipknot until my stop came.

When i got home i told my mom, Matt, and Mark all what happened and since they had all met Cassie they laughed hoped that she did kill Kelsey when she came back to school.

I sat around and watched TV until around 9 when Chris called. "Hello there!"

"Hey? What are you doing?"

"Watching TV. I still cant believe that happened today."

"I know. Cassie's a beast."

"Yeah, thats my best friend for ya." We both laughed and went on talking about everything that we normally do.

I went to sleep at 11:30.

-Tracy's (Brandi's mom) POV-

Around 7am the next day before Brandi woke up.

"OK Tracy! Like a fat man in dodge ball!" Matt said hugging me goodbye.

"I know, you're out. Have a great day and I'll text you later on."

"I'll text you when i go on break.

"OK whatever."

"Are you OK?" I started to ball my eyes out.

"I don't know! But somethings not right!" I stopped crying after awhile then Matt left for work. I woke Brandi up at around 11.

-Brandi's POV-

I woke up around 11 and started packing for my grandma's house. Me and my cousin Krista were staying there for the weekend. I got all the way packed and my mom was messing with something in her drawer. Probably my cell phone since i was supposed to get it back today. When the house phone rang. It was Samantha. "Hello?"

"Is Brandi there?"

"This is her. Whats up Sam? It sounds like your laughing."

"No I'm not laughing." Then she started to cry.

"Whats wrong?!" I raised my voice.

"Brandi what's going on?!" My mom asked

"I don't know hold on. Go on Sam."

"Well, the police at my house and they're talking to my dad and everyone's saying Cassie killed herself!"

"Oh my god! Seriously! Are you sure?!" I said as my mom handed me my phone and walked into the living room to plug it in.

"What Brandi Tell me!"

"Shut up mom I'm trying to figure it out!"

"Well, all the police said was that there's a 15 year old girl who hung herself and today is her 16th birthday."

"Oh god. Please let it be another girl besides Cassie. Please god no."

"Brandi, dammit! Tell me!"

"Samantha said they think Cassie killed herself!" My mom stopped in her tracks and told me to figure it out. She sat down on the couch and i was standing in the living room and was talking to Sam trying to calm us down and holding my cell phone as i received all of my messages. One of them was from Cody...Cassie's brother. "Oh god... Ive got one from Cody. Oh god!"

"Read it!" My mom and Sam said at the same time.

"OK. It says..." I glanced over it once and fell to the floor. My legs just gave out. "IT WAS CASSIE! SHE'S DEAD! NO THIS CANT BE REAL!" I said curling in a ball on the floor. My mom came over and comforted me. "The message says: Hey umm i have some bad news my sister hung herself she is dead."

All 3 of us began balling uncontrollably.
♠ ♠ ♠
i cried writing this...