Sequel: That Should Be Me
Status: Story needs to be heavily edited!

Something More

Chapter Nineteen

Image
I love this banner! Uber;Complicated made it for me. Thanks :]

I felt like I had to be unbelievably careful with her. Thing is I wanted to be completely rough with her. But I didn't want to hurt her.

I was vigorously kissing her and she wasn't stopping me, My hands running up her shirt , taking it out off without hesitation. I ran my hands behind her back, unclasping her bra throwing it carelessly to the ground.

Her job was easy all I had was boxers on to begin with. Well I didn't have them on anymore but you get the picture.... really I bet you do..

I wanted to admire her body, I really never did before I just did what I had to do but this time I wanted to take my time with her.

*
Nick's hands were cold against my skin and it sent shivers through me. Nick kissed my lips and worked his way down leaving a trail of steamy, hot, wet kisses. He didn't leave one part of me un-kissed.

He was pretty much killing me at the moment, making me wait & he pulled off my underwear but he still made me wait.

"Nick!" I said

"What?" He asked

" I want you inside me already..." I whined

"oh really?" he said with a smirk

"Yes really please... Nick please I need you." I begged for him "Say that again"he said as I watched him grab a condom out of his jeans "I.need.you" I said and he smiled and ripped open the small package with his teeth and I watched him as he put it on. God he was so big.. and he was making me wait!

He grabbed me and went into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, not letting his lips leave mine. I moaned againts his mouth. "Mmm" I said

"Oh god D..." he yelled my name out and moaned as loud as he could.

"Nick.. shh Joe is still here!" I said

"God I'm sorry you just-this feels amazing" I kissed him again so we wouldn't be any louder.

It kinda worked.. sorta. he moaned in my mouth

we both hit our climaxes and Nick let out the loudest moan and he moved some of my hair out of my face and he pulled out of me and laid beside me.

We were both trying to catch our breath

"D...I love you" Nick was breathing heavy

"I love you too" I kissed him again and I laid on his chest and we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! I will make my updates even faster!!