Sequel: That Should Be Me
Status: Story needs to be heavily edited!

Something More

Chapter Twenty

D fell asleep pretty quickly. I felt horrible. I missed Kevin, I began to cry. I used D to make me feel good, so I would stop missing Kevin for as long as our sex lasted. Hey, it worked.

But would I tell her?

I mean of course, I love her, I didn't even need to question that. Shes my world. So I guess its ok if I used her? I think....

I normally didn't cry. I heard D move around a bit and her arms wrapped around me.

"You ok?" she asked me

"Yes I'm fine..... go back to sleep" I told her

"Nick... you are not fine... you're crying.." she sat up

"No.. im not" she kissed my cheek and went to lay down again but I grabbed her and kissed her.

Should I do it again? Take my pain and turn it into pleasure? Use her?

I decided yes.

The next morning, I felt like a jerk. I was sitting in her kitchen eating cheerios.
I felt arms wrap around my shoulders, I looked up to see D.

"hi" I told her

"hi... you ok today?" She asked me

"Yeah, I'm feeling better...." that was a lie... I was feeling worse...

"good...." she said with a smile.

she sat down beside me

"How about you and I spend the day together" I told her

"Ok..." she smiled again

Joe came downstairs and sat at the table.

"I have to tell them Nick..." Joe said

"You should have in the first place" I told him

he mocked me

"Nick... " D said, what she meant though was stop hating Joe and be nice already and she grabbed my cereal bowl and started eating.

"Hey I wasn't... done.... with-" I turned to joe

"She stole my cereal..." Joe laughed

I was trying to distract myself so I wouldn't run into the topic of me using D.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would give you more but its 12:48 in the morning and I'm gonna crash....
Comments= faster updates :)

love.love.love D