Status: Active

Poprocks and Coke: If I Can't Have Both, Which Do I Choose?

Broken Hearted

Image

"You never answered my question! What the fuck were you doing with my girlfriend?!" Jamie spat at Billie as he pushed him into the pool table.

"Jamie!" you yelled to get his attention.

He looked at you.

"I'm not your girlfriend!"

He stared at you for a second after you said that. He unhanded Billie and walked up to you, kneeling down on his knees.

"It's not over until I say it's over... Bitch!" he smirked before tapping on your cheek. After he took his hand off you, you noticed that your cheek stung.

"Don't you ever fucking touch her!" Billie grabbed his arm and pulled him up.

"So I guess you're her boyfriend now, Mr. Rock star!" he spat, pushing Billie backwards a little bit. "You know, I know how you rock stars are like. First, you go for the girl, then you get the girl, and then you'll take away her virginity, like The Virgin Nikki, and then you'll go for the next girl who goes kissing your ass, telling you how hot and talented you are!" he spat as he backed Billie up to a wall.

"Then you know what will happen next?" he asked, taunting Billie with his eyes, "Nikki's gonna come crying to me and beg for me back."

Billie clutched his fist together. He looked like he wanted to punch him so bad; he did deserve a punch.

"I love her and I will never do that to her; Not like you did!"

With that, Billie punched him in the nose.

They were going at it with a lot of force. One punch after the other.

By the looks of things, Billie could have been winning until Jamie actually punched him back hard. It looked like he was waiting to punch Billie at just the right time.

"Come with me," someone whispered into your ear.

You looked up; There was Tre, holding his hand to help you up.

You hesitated before taking his hand into yours for a reason you weren't too sure of, but his hand was also like a magnet to you. However, you took his hand.

"Thanks," you softly spoke, scared to get Billie side-tract and have Jamie pick up on his distraction.

"You shouldn't watch this," he said softly as well as he quickly helped you to your feet, "Come outside with me, I'll fix up your cheek," he said.

My cheek? You didn't notice until then that the stinging from your cheek was caused by a wound that must have been caused by falling to the ground.

You walked out with Tre with your hand still tightly in his.

"What happened?" he asked concerned.

"Jamie must be drunk," you sighed.

"Sit down" he motioned for you to sit on the steps in front of the building; you did. "Are you okay?" he asked with a lot of concern as he sat down beside you.

"Yea, I guess..." you looked down.

"Does your cheek hurt?"

He dabbed a tissue on your cheek which made you wince a little.

"I'll be fine," you reassuringly smiled.

As Tre was cleaning the sore on your cheek, you kept hearing everyone inside the arcade yell, 'FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!' or sometimes you'd hear the occasional, 'JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!'

Hopefully Billie's okay... you thought as you turned your head around to look back into the arcade.

"All clean," Tre smiled weakly; you did too but more like forcibly.

"Thanks, Tre."

It seemed like Tre was getting lost in your eyes and you couldn't help but stare back too. You also felt a soothing motion of strokes on your hand and that's when you realized you were still holding on Tre's hand.

You instantly took your hand out of his before something would happen that you might have regret.

"I'm sorry," Tre said when he noticed your reaction after noticing your hands were laced together.

You weakly smiled to reassure him; "It's okay... it's a helpful reassurance."

You weren't too sure why you did it when you laced your fingers back between his. It might have been to feel reassured about the situation you were in, but you were not sure if holding his hand was the best way to do so, but it worked to the best it could.

He smiled again and looked down at your hands.

You sighed again as you heard the screams of excitement getting louder inside; "Why are you here anyway?"

Tre looked back up at you, "I came with Billie... we thought it would have been a good idea to hang just us since we've been kind of distant lately..." he looked worried, "maybe today wasn't the best of days."

You nodded as you wondered why they were becoming distant.

"I'm sorry..." Tre said out of the blue.

You made eye-contact with him again, "For what?"

"For doing this."

With that, Tre put his lips on yours in a sweet kiss. You made the biggest mistake of kissing him back.

After realizing what you were doing, you quickly pushed him away.

"Tre, no, I'm sorry, but we can't do this..." you said slowly to him so the words wouldn't hurt him, "ever."

He looked at you with a lot of hurt in his eyes; "What? Nikki, I want you. I should have never let you go; it was a big mistake."

His confusion went through you when he told you all this, but you immediately shook them off.

I need to get control of this situation... I've got to tell him...

"Tre... I'm with Billie," you told him slowly so you wouldn't break his heart, but you could tell his heart was already broken.

There was a short moment of silence as his heart was shattering.

... but there's something that is making me cling onto you, and I can't stand to have told you this... If things were different and I weren't with Billie, I would be devoted completely to...

DON'T EVEN FINISH THAT THOUGHT!


"What?" he managed to choke out.

You kept silent as you looked at him sympathetically. You slowly removed your hand out of his once again.

He had broken hearted written all over his face; "Since when?"

"I was denying it for weeks, but... Billie and I..."

DON'T TELL HIM! IT'LL KILL HIM!

But he has to know! I can't keep lying to him! I'm just screwing with his heart and my own heart at the same time!


"love each other..."

But I feel like I love...

NIKKI, JUST STOP THERE!


The tears were welding up behind your eyes as you watched his expression become ever more broken hearted. Even his body was slouching over like his heart wasn't able to take what you were saying.

He kept his eyes on the sight in front of him: the parking lot. He looked afraid to move an inch as if one move would make him break down.

You kept quiet like him, hoping he would recover if some time went by.

He looked dazed and hurt as he said, "I should go..."

He slowly got up to his feet with a little bit of weakness.

You instantly looked up at him and that's all it took for the tears to pour out of your eyes.

Tre, don't leave me again! you begged once again in your thoughts.

"NO, TRE, PLEASE!" you got up as well and grabbed a hold of his arm to make him stop.

He did stop and slowly turned his body around towards you; however, he did not make one glimpse at you. His expression was completely dead.

"I'm sorry," you cried out.

He looked down, "Don't be... I just want to go home..."

You felt your heart break.

"Tre..."

He cut you off, "You better make sure Billie's okay..."

OH MY GOSH, BILLIE! This is too much to handle all at once!

You slowly let go of his arm but kept your eyes on him.

It wasn't until that moment, he finally looked at your tearing eyes.

"RUN! THE COPS ARE COMING!" screamed a bunch of people randomly as a crowd ran out of the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments / subscribe / BAAANNNEERR!!!

Love Tami Wright-Cool

Does Tre seriously have a girlfriend named Megan? I am so confused.