You Can Tell Me Anything

A smack and some time away

*Still Tre's POV*

I woke up the next morning to Kat screaming out in pain and my mother's voice.

"GET OFF OF US SON YOU WHORE!"

"What?" Kat was soo confused.

"You heard me... OFF!"

She jumped off the bed and stood there looking both scared and totally innocent.

"Now get the hell out of here!" Now my mom went too far.

Kat turned to leave when I screamed after her to wait. She turned back around and shook her head and said she'd be back later. I just laid there and listened to my mom rant about how I've ruined her life..... Blah blah blah.

"Are you listening to me Frank?!"

"Yes Mother."

"No you're not! You just want to make my life a living hell don't you!?"

"Yup... That's it mom. I want to make you hate me more than you do right now."

"Well seeing you with that whore did it."

"SHE IS NOT A WHORE! SHE IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME!"

"Don't you dare yell at me. And you're not ever allowed to see her ever again."

"I WILL YELL AT YOU IF I FUCKING WANT! AND YOU KNOW WHAT MOMMY DEAREST! I'M GOING TOMARRY HER... YOU WANNA NO WHY?"

"Frank... "

"I'M GOING TO MARRY HER BECAUSE SHE LOVES ME MORE THAN YOU EVER HAVE!"

"Frank you don't mean that. And if you do marry her or ever see her again... You can't come back into the house."

"Well that's fine with me. Just sign the papers so I can get my rehab and get out of my life."

"Is that what you really want Frank?"

"Yes." I said without even thinking about it.

"Why Frank? Why do you want her?"

"Because no matter what she's always been there for me."

"So have I."

"Well if you call leaving me alone for months on end with out even calling, then yeah you where always there for me."

"I never knew you felt that way... "

"Yeah you didn't. But Kat did. She was always there for we. We spent all our time together. Kat and I are more family than you, dad and I have ever EVER been."

"Fine then... I'll sign your fucking papers. And I'll let that bitch into MY house to get all of your things. Then I'm going back to my sisters' house and I never want to see you again. You'll be 18 soon so I'm not giving you any money."

"I don't want ANYTHING from you."

"Fine then. Goodbye Frank. Have a nice life."

"Goodbye mother. And I will... But as for you... I hope you burn in hell."

She turned and left with out another word to me. I could not believe it. Kat walked back into the door with a red mark across her face. I looked at her in total shock.

"DID SHE HIT YOU!?"

"Calm down sweet heart... It doesn't matter."

"YES IT DOES... DID SHE HIT YOU!?"

"Yes."

"Oh baby... I'm so sorry."

"Shhh. Don't worry about it."

"No I am. She had no right to hit you."

"No really Tre it's ok."

"Well it's not but ok."

She smiled and took my hand again. I didn't return the smile. She looked scared for a moment and asked what was wrong. I told her everything my mother had said and she dissolved into tears.

"I'm so sorry... This is all my fault. If I wouldn't have motioned for you to come down to the trampoline that night none of this would be happening."

"No Kat don't you ever say that again. That night was the best night of my life. I can tell you right now that you are to only thing I have to live for and without that night I would have nothing. I would go through a fight like that with my mom a thousand times over just to be with you."

"Awwe Tre... I love you."

"I love you too."

Just as I said that Mike and Billie walked into the room. They where in the same cloths as yesterday and it didn't look like they'd slept at all.

"Well Tre I better get over to your house before you're mom changes her mind. I'll be back in a while."

Mike and Billie looked totally lost so I told Kat to go ahead and go and I'd explain everything to the guys. She nodded hugged everyone, took Mike's car keys and left. It only took about 5 minutes for me to tell them everything. They took it a ton better than Kat had, witch I was glad about. Neither of them asked what I was going to do after I got out of rehab but I was glad about that too. The truth was I didn't know. I didn't want to think about it either.

"Maybe we could all move in together. I mean we all have side jobs. Plus the band is starting to make some money too." Billie said. Mike nodded in agreement and said we could find someplace near Kats house so we could all still stay close. I didn't ever want to think about being away from her so I just nodded weakly and wondered about how Kat was doing with my "mom".

*Kats POV*

I'd been here for at least a half hour. Why does Tre have to have so much stuff? At least Mrs. Wright wasn't here anymore. She'd left about 15 minutes ago. She didn't do anything to me. Just let me in. Packed some of her stuff came into Tre's room and told me to lock the door when I left. I nodded and she left. Most of the stuff I put in trash bags and threw out the window onto my trampoline. That worked really well. We'd never talked about where I was putting everything so I just put it all in my house. I figured Tre could tell me what he wanted to take with him and I'd find and pack it for him. After an hour and a half I had EVERYTHING out of Tre's old room and into my living room. I picked up my cell phone and called Mike.

"Hey Kat."

"Hello. What's going on?"

"Oh nothing... What about you."

"Same here I got everything out of Tre's room and it's not sitting in my living room."

I heard Mike telling Tre everything I'd just said. Then I heard Tre ask something about a drum set.

"Hey, Tre wants to know if you go his drum set."

"Yeah I got that. Tell him it was heavy."

"He said sorry."

"Tell him I said not to worry about it."

"He said ok."

"Haha. Well I'm going to get a shower then I'm coming back."

"Kat... Don't."

"Mike... Why?"

"Cause we didn't really think to clean your bathroom."

"Oh... Well then I'm coming back."

"That's a really good idea. See you soon."

"Ok bye."

*Mikes POV*

"Shit!" I screamed.

"What!" Billie and Tre said in alarmed tones.

"Ooh I forgot to clean the freakin bathroom."

"Shit" Billie said.

"See Tre we where gonna do that last night but we fell asleep."

"Well it's not your fault the bathroom's messed up is it?"

Neither of them said anything but I didn't want them to.

"Guys? I have something I want to tell you." Billie said after about 5 minutes.

"Ok shoot." Tre said

"Well... I've been thinking about it and I... I want to go into drug rehab."

"Really?" Tre and I said together.

"Yeah. I thought I'd better tell you two before I tell Kat."

"That was a good idea."

"Man I wonder what she's gonna say... "