You Can Tell Me Anything

Kat and Mike face time alone

*Recap * * Mikes POV*

"Guys? I have something I want to tell you." Billie said after about 5 minutes.

"Ok shoot." Tre said

"Well I've been thinking about it and I.. I want to go into drug rehab."

"Really?" Tre and I said together.

"Yeah. I thought I'd better tell you two before I tell Kat."

"Yeah that was a good idea."

"Man I wonder what she's gonna say... "

*End Recap*

*Still Mikes POV*

"I think she'll be ok with it." I said still trying to work all this out in my head.

"Yeah I mean just the other day she said something about wanting to help you get off the drugs." Tre added.

"Really?" BJ asked.

"Yeah." Said Kat.

I guess we'd all been to busy talking that we hadn't heard Kat walk through the door. She still had tears in her eyes but that's something we'd all gotten used to, not that it wasn't hard to look at. She walked over and wrapped her arms around Billie. Then took her seat next to Tre. Moments later her cell phone rang. She looked at all of us then answered it.

"Hello?"

"KAT!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!??"

"What?! Mom stop yelling. What did you hear."

"OOH NOTHING BIG. I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MRS.WRIGHT WHO WAS KIND ENOUGH TO TELL ME ABOUT FRANK AND EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON BEHIND MY BACK!!!"

"MOM! This is none of your business and it really has nothing to do with you."

By this point Kat had put her phone on speaker so we could all hear.

"NO... .YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER SO YES ACTUALLY THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ME!"

"Stop it!!"

"KAITLYN I'M TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW IF YOU EVER SEE FRANK AGAIN YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!!"

"Well then... I'm never going to come back into you're house again."

"What... no... Kat... .I didn't mean that... "

"Ooh no mother you did mean it."

"No.." We could hear her mom crying into the phone.

"Oooh yes. By the time you get home I'll be gone. And you know what? I really suggest that you don't come looking for me because I'm going to be 18 soon and I won't need you anymore."

"Is that what you really want?"

"Well if you can't accept me being with Tre then yes."

"You being with Frank is never going to be ok with me so this is goodbye."

"Goodbye 'mother'."

With that Kat hung up.

"Shit... " Kat said.

"What?" We all asked at once.

"I have know idea what to do."

"What do you mean?"

"I have know where to live."

"Haha...don't worry about it. You are more then welcome with us." I said with a big smile.

"Billie are you sure your mom is going to be ok with that?"

"Yeah I'm sure. And we won't even be there that much longer."

"What?" Kat and Tre said together.

"Well Billie and I were going to wait to tell you this but it sounds like now would be a good time." Mike said giving Billie a this-is-not-the-time look.

"We where thinking of pulling funds and moving out as soon as Billie and Tre are out of rehab."

"Wow" Everyone said at once.

"Well... " Kat said " I guess that would make sense."

"Yeah." Mike said.

We all sat there and let everything sink in.

*a week later*

*Kats POV*

Billie Joe and Tre are going to rehab on the same day. Before he left we'd all talked to Billies mom and she said that she'd love to house me and Mike until we could find someplace we could pay for on our own. That was going to be hard considering that it was only me and Mike now.

*Tres POV*

Saying goodbye was horrible. There where lots of tears and hugging. Billie and I where taken away in the same van witch was good. I don't think I could have made it though the 2 hour long drive without him. Our rehab centers where just across the street from each other. When everything really hit me was when they closed the van door behind Billie and I. We both turned to look at Kat and Mike for the last time for a while. They where both crying hysterically and clinging to each other. Billie and I where doing the same thing though. After we got there the bus drove into my rehab center first. I gave Billie Joe a hug and told him that I could see him as soon as I could.

"Go get better man." He said with tears in his eyes. "And don't worry she'll wait for you."

"Yeah I know." I have him one last hug, told him I loved him and shut the door.

*Mikes POV*

A nurse in the hospital had seen what happened and told Kat and I that we could go into an empty room until one of us was calm enough to drive. We gladly accepted and walked into the room. All I could think was how bad this was going to be.

"Kat what are we going to do?"

"Well... try to pull things together as best we can."

"I knew that. I meant where are we going to live."

"I don't know yet, but we have to have something by the time Billie and Tre get back."

"Definitely."

"Shit... " Kat and I said in unison.