Status: Trying to update every couple of days, will see how that goes haha.

The house of Parker(Book 2)

The House of Parker(Prt.11)

Parker’s POV

The shower curtain pulled back pulling me back into reality. I immediately pulled away from Lily and my eyes turned back to their original green. I don’t know what came over me. I haven’t bitten Lily in probably a month, and that was too long. Everywhere I went I could hear her heart pumping out of her chest, and her blood coursing through her veins. There was no end to it. The fact that I could feel her emotions made me all the more crazy. When I first bit her I started a fire, a fire between us that would never burn out. Our connection was strong, and me being a vampire with my enhanced senses made it possible to feel sad when she was sad, or feel happy when she was happy. That’s how I knew she was in trouble the night Tristan took her. I would never let him take her away from me again.

“Gotcha- Parker! What are you doing?!?!” Jake said in shock. I guess he found us, but I don’t think we’ll be it. Lily was in no shape to do anything at the moment.

“What the hell dude?” Jake said pushing me away from her to fully examine her. Her eyes were opening and closing slowly, she was trying to fight it and stay awake.

“You asshole,” Jake said turning to look at me. He was furious, you could tell from his creased brow, and pursed lips.

“She won’t change, I didn’t take enough,” I said picking Lily up.

“Do you ever stop and think that Lily didn’t want this?” Jake said taking Lily away from my arms. I stood there like a statue for a moment. Jake walked away with Lily leaving me feeling like a complete ass. The truth was I never did stop to realize what Lily wanted, I just assumed she wanted me, wanted to feel my touch, my lips, my fangs. Oh god, she probably didn’t want this, but yet I took it from her anyway. I took her blood without a care. I only thought about myself which makes me an ass, no it makes me an animal. Only animals can’t control themselves. Only animals take what they want without restraint. I was a vampire, an animal. If I keep this up Lily is going to be a vampire for good, an animal. I barely left her enough blood to stay human, what if next time Jake isn’t there to stop me and I turn her. Eternal torment is what she would face.

I walked out of the bathtub and to Lily’s room, I needed to see her. Using my vampire speed I ran to her room. I stopped just in front of it and lightly turned the knob, wanting to make as little noise as possible. Once in I closed the door softly and turned to see Jake there leaning against the opposite wall staring at Lily. He didn’t bother to acknowledge I was there, but I knew he knew I was there. I took a step towards Lily when Jake said “Don’t.” I stopped dead in my tracks wanting to know why he would say that. This time Jake broke his gaze from Lily and stared at me intently. He stopped leaning on the wall and walked towards me, so he was only a foot away. His arms were crossed across his chest and he looked angry.

“You brought Lily here to protect her from Tristan, but Tristan’s not the only one she needs protection from. How do you plan on protecting her from yourself Parker?” Jake stated menacingly, then walked passed me and out the door. He was right, I made her come live with me to save her, but how can I save her from myself. Maybe I just wanted her here, to be with me, for my own selfish reasons, because I wasn’t over her. What about Brooke though? Brooke and I had a thing a long time ago, so there was something there, and Brooke also was a vampire, so I didn’t have to worry about hurting her. Brooke is the more sensible choice to be with. Lily was a liability, there’s no telling what could happen when I’m with her. One minute we’re fighting and the next were making out. It was like riding a rollercoaster with her, but with Brooke It was like I was driving a car on cruise control and right now I need some stability.

Tomorrow I’m going to take Lily out and dazzle her. She deserves a little fun after being copped up in here, having her friends abandon her, being tortured, being bitten by me, and not being able to see her family. She deserved the world and tomorrow I was going to give her a piece of it. I am going to make it up to her, just wait.

________________________________________

Lily’s POV

I woke up in my bed the next morning. Don’t ask me how I got in my bed, because I don’t know. The last thing I remember was lying down on the bathtub feeling Parker’s body on top of mine, with him biting me, not that I’m complaining. Every time Parker bites me it’s so surreal. I feel like this is the last time I’m going to feel Parker’s body, his lips, and all I want to do is make it memorable and never forget the feeling. I got out of my bed and saw it was 8:03 a.m. It was fairly light out for it being this early, well early for me anyway. I concentrated really hard on running to my closet, but nothing happened. Apparently Parker stopped biting me before I turned into a vampire like him. Sometimes I wish he would he would take just enough to turn me so I could be with him forever, sometimes I wish he wouldn’t take any at all and leave me alone, and sometimes I wish he would drain me dry so I wouldn’t wake up to my nightmare life.

I was about to head to my closet to get dressed and go find out what happened when I noticed a note on my nightstand. It read

Lily,
I know you must be confused, but yesterday I stopped biting you realizing what I had done. You were weak and were slipping in and out of consciousness, so Jake brought you to your room to rest. Hurry and get ready because I’m making it up to you today.

I’m so sorry Lily,
Parker


Well that answers some of my questions, but why is he sorry. I’m not, doesn’t he know I want him more than anything? I quickly walked to my closet and put on a flowing white dress that came just above my knees. I didn’t know what I would be doing today with him, but I was anxious to find out. I walked to my door, opened it and was about to walk down stairs when Parker was in my way. He was leaning causally on my door frame, waiting for me.

“Ready?” He said smirking at me. I couldn’t help but smile, even though I used to complain about his smirk, I’ve come to miss it, and seeing it again just added the wood to the fire. I nodded my head in response. With that he took my hand intertwining our fingers and leading us downstairs to the main door.

“So what are we doing today?” I asked him as he led us to his silver spider convertible.

“We’re going to this festival type thing, there are a strip of shops and food places, and I figured we could hang out there for the day.” He said smiling half heartedly hoping I would like it.

“Sounds awesome,” I said squeezing his hand, reassuring him I would love to spend a day doing anything with him. We got in the car and he started the engine.

“The strip of stores is kind of full of old shops though, is that okay?” He asked nervously.

“Parker anything’s fine, I like the old kind of stores anyway.” I said laughing at how nervous he was. I guess he really wanted to make me happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter was boring,but
the next chapter is going to be pretty
Intense!

watch my videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AX1m6d0Aic

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfjeN_pOO6s