‹ Prequel: A Horrible Romance

A Unique and Torn Romance

Bathroom

Bob is forcing my head down into the toilet bowl. His grip on my hair is so tight that I’m afraid I’ll have a bald spot afterwards.
He jerks my head back up. He whispers something in my ear that I can’t make out. I guess I’ve got water in my ears. Great; water always gets stuck in your ears for hours!

Suddenly I realize that my jeans are around my ankles – and that I’m on the countertop by the sinks.

I moan.

Bob thrusts his cock back into my ass and fuck! It feels so good. It’s so perfect.

He grabs onto my cock and strokes it fast and hard. His grip is so tight and his speed so frantic.

I moan.

And moan.
My eyes fly open. What the..? I’m awake? What?

My fingers flinch and my hip jerks. I’ve got my hand around my dick?
I mentally shrug it off and start jerking off.
Shit! Fuck! No!

My hand jerks away from my aching cock.
No! Not again! I’m not fucking gay!

I feel like screaming – in frustration and…well, frustration! First over my mind going gay at night; then over the fact that I’m so painfully hard that I can’t possibly just let it go and cool off.
Shit!

I sigh before I reach back into my boxers and grab my hard member.

Okay! I’m not gay. I’m as straight as they fucking come. Urgh, come. I just need to come. And it won’t be because of Bob and my mind’s weird, gay dreams. It’s just my mind that’s confused – mistaking anger for passion. Yeah right! Maybe I should start hating Mrs. Williams, then. Mm, yeah. Mrs. Williams. I’m gonna fuck the brains out of Mrs. Williams. And have my head buried between her fucking knockers as they jiggle like fucking Christmas bells. I’d have her moaning like a whore as I slam her into the fucking desk she always hides behind. I’d do it in the middle of class – all eyes on me. I’d screw her brains out and I’d come so hard because of her. And most certainly not because of Bob.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again; I'm just trying to see things from a perverted, horny, (seemingly) straight teenage boy. No offense.