‹ Prequel: A Horrible Romance

A Unique and Torn Romance

Creamed Corn-y

Lunch is annoying as usual. Frank is on the phone with my brother – a brother who’s voice I haven’t heard in a week! I was lucky that Frank had the courtesy to pass me his phone last week so I could say ‘hi’ and ‘bye’ to him, before the phone was snatched back.
Great friend, right?

“No, silly,” Frank says – blushing. I don’t know why I let that slip in – usually I just shut his voice out. I never know what they’re talking about, and honestly; I don’t care.
I stick my pathetic, white, plastic-spoon into the nasty, yellow shit that’s supposed to be creamed corn. It’s probably from a can.
Wait, probably? Try definitely.

Since Frank has left me for my brother (wow, sounded wrong), I’ve started to have lunch-conversations with myself. Lovely, sane activity, don’t you agree?
Why; yes, I do!

I should be put in a home.

“Way!” My name resonates through the cafeteria and soon all conversations – the actual and sane ones – stop. There’s an insane, unbelievable silence as I hear sneakers move across the floor – the rubber screaming. I look up at Frank. His eyes are wide and his lips are knitted together – for once.
Why, isn’t it the Frankensteinious Juniorious! And look, he’s silent! This, my friends, is a very rare sight. Please, no pictures – it will only scare him.
I can hear Gerard’s voice. Hey! I just heard is voice for the first time this week! What an amazing day I’m having!

Suddenly I’m being ripped out of my seat, turned around and thrown up onto the table. I can feel the tray digging into my ribs. Great; now I’ll have ‘creamed corn’ on my t-shirt!
Bob’s face gets very close to mine as he grabs a fistful of my t-shirt. Well, this t-shirt is most certainly ruined now! Stretched AND smeared in disgusting food – a definite gift to the trash-can!

“You little shit,” Bob growls into my face – spitting at the ‘sh’-sound. I cringe.
“You think you can just get away with one beating after having me take the full blame?” I roll my eyes and look off to the side. Everyone is staring at us – their jaws dropped and their eyes wide open.

Ladies and Gentlemen; step closer and watch the beating and humiliation of one Mikey Way – the unluckiest kid in the world.

“Why don’t we go see if the bathrooms have been cleaned, huh? And if they haven’t, I’m gonna use your pretty, little hat as a toilet brush.” His voice is calm and collected. I’m not scared, though. I know how to hold my breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise to make Gerard and Frank nicer... At some point... In a while...

The day I stop writing oneshots is the day I die, I'm sure...
Read? It's about Frank and himself...