‹ Prequel: A Horrible Romance

A Unique and Torn Romance

Uncovered

“Mikey!” I sit up on my bed and wait for my mom to come through the door. She sounded kinda pissed.

The door swings open. Thanks mom! No knocking! Way to show some respect!
She glares at me harshly for a few seconds, before she looks over at Bob – her glare gone from her eyes.

“Bob, I think you’d better get home. I’m sure your parents would like to talk with you.” I look over at Bob to see if he’s getting any of this. He looks guilty. Apparently he does get it – at least some of it.
He picks up his backpack and leaves before he can share.
“Michael!” Oh, this is not good.
“The school called.” What?
My face drops. Shit!
“You just left in the middle of your class? Why on earth did you do that? Is this Mrs. Williams really that bad? And where did you go? You didn’t come home until 12. Where were you in the meantime? What were you and Bob doing? You’re not on drugs, are you? I can’t handle another one of my babies being on drugs!”

“Mom!” Seriously; parents should have an off-button! They just do! not! shut! up! Once they’ve begun a rant, it can go anywhere! If I hadn’t stopped her she’d probably accused me of being a part of the Mafia and having been in Europe this morning to get the latest shipment of some extra-strong coke!
“I just left, okay? It was fucking boring!” Wuhu! Lie to your mom! Greatest hobby ever! Let me tell you; it makes you feel alive. There’s nothing like a nagging feeling in your chest and throat to make you feel alive and kicking.
“I met Bob in the park and we went back here. I’m sorry!” But hey, it’s not like I’ll ever get out of this. I might be lying now, but I’m sure my dad has awoken in his tomb from the strong odor of guilt. He knows everything and can see through the simplest of lies. It’s annoying, really. I’m surprised he’s never talked to me about sex and porn and me being gay!
He must know. He must’ve known all along.

Dad! I’ll be awake tonight! Ready to talk! You’ve better show up!
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit of a call-back, there...
Yeah; Gerard didn't do drugs, but to a vampire it might as well had been... =D

Wanna read a oneshot? =D